Pope Knocked Down by Woman at Christmas Mass

Yo........Limp Agility........you DO realize that up until around the 13th century, priests (Catholic) were allowed to go visit brothels?

Seems that some dude caught syphilis prior to becoming Pope, and decided that since he'd had so much problem with sex, he'd force the whole church to become celibate.

Interestingly enough, up until that time, there weren't that many incidents of child molestation from priests.

Now? Fuck man......1/2 the catholic faith is wrapped up in it!

1/2? That's an extreme exageration. It doesn't happen very often at all, just when it does the media has a shit storm. I have seen plenty of other religious leaders from OTHER religions accused of the same things.........

Too bad the woman didn't step on the old fucker's neck and crush his larynx.

Personally, I don't care if the old fucker Bent Dick/Rat Singer lives or dies, I just don't want to see a former Nazi who blesses rich people's shit (like Lamborghini's), heading up one of the more powerful institutions in the world.

It just ain't right.

Combine that with the fact that the Catholic church is nothing more than one big lie (Christmas, Easter, idol worship via the Saints), and I personally don't have any use for it.

Oh yeah........the reason I feel so strongly about this? I was in Catholic school when I was younger, and got indoctrinated into the lies. When I got older? I saw what they were and quit their way of belief cold.

Nope...........hopefully Bent Dick/Rat Singer will be called home soon. Just like the televangelists said God was going to call them home...............

First of all he wasn't a Nazi, he was forced into the Hitler Youth and such like thousands of Germans. This man realized what was going on and fled, deserted. If he was a Nazi he would have been prosecuted.

Wishing harm or death on someone is bad mojo. I am not Catholic but the Pope is a man who deserves respect as does the office. This Pope does a lot of good for a lot of people. He also bring hope to the hopeless and help to the helpless.

The statement where you said he only cares about the rich is so fucking off base, this man has spent more time in soup kitchens and food banks handing out food and talking with people there then anyone else.

Get your facts straight.

Some of you have posted a seemingly deep hatred against the pope? Why?

He is not one of the better Popes. He is intent on preventing the Catholic Church from entering the 20th century even though we are in the 21st

Picking fights with Muslims and Jews
Trying to make Pope Pius a Saint in spite of his WWII record
Support for celibacy
Denial of women priests
Birth Control a sin
Divorce

He is far from picking fights with Muslims or Jews.
I also disagree with efforts to make Pope Pius a "Saint."
I have never quite agreed with clerical celibacy, but I don't think any Pope is too far "off base" for adhering to that tradition.
I also disagree with the denial of the women entry into the Priesthood, but again, it is a very long tradition.
I disagree with anyone who says condoms are a sin, but it is hardly a hallmark of a bad Pope to continue to advocate for sexual restraint.
It is not all that difficult to see why the Church opposes "divorce."

On balance, it's a good thing I'm not a Catholic. :eusa_angel:

I also disagree with the denial of the women entry into the Priesthood, but again, it is a very long tradition.

Ya they would have to build seperate locker rooms and showers!:eek: No way priests would tolorate naked women to poisen thier perfect world of naked men and boys.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

VATICAN CITY — A Vatican spokesman says a woman jumped the barriers in St. Peter's Basilica and knocked down Pope Benedict XVI as he walked down the main aisle to begin Christmas Eve Mass.

The Rev. Ciro Benedettini said the pope quickly got up and was unhurt. Benedict, 82, calmly resumed his walk to the basilica's main altar and began the Mass late Thursday.

Benedettini said the woman who pushed the pope appeared to be mentally unstable and had been arrested by Vatican police. He said she also knocked down Cardinal Roger Etchegaray, who was taken to hospital for a check up.

Full Story...................
Pope Knocked Down by Woman at Christmas Mass - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News - FOXNews.com

WHat kind of a Mickey Mouse operation does the Vatican Police and Swiss Guard run? That woman should never have cleared the barrier and once she did she should have been taken down immediately. She should never have gotten so close to the Pope or one of his Cardinal.

Personally this Pope isn't my favorite, no one will ever replace John Paul II, but I don't want to see anything happen to him. Maybe they could take some lessons from the Secret Service, since that's who they turn to when the Pope comes to the United States.

She really charged him. I was wondering about his dumb security letting someone through like that.

Hopefully, the next person that jumps on Bent Dick Rat Singer stabs the fucker to death with a crucifix.

Is it just me, or does Bent Dick Rat Singer look like Emperor Palpatine from Star Wars?

Not against the office of the pope.

Just against the Nazi known as the Rat Singer with the Bent Dick, or, the Bent Dick Rat Singer.

Why? I don't like his Prada shoes, nor do I like the fact that he's more concerned with the rich than the poor.

Like I said, I hope he's offed soon.

I guess I don't get the hatred here for the pope. Would you be willing to share with me information on what he's done to earn the contempt displayed for him here?

First, I went through Catholic school. Learned a LOT about the lies there.

I also have looked quite a bit at Catholics, from their rites to their version of worship, and I've found that it verges on idolatry.

In the 10 Commandments, it says to not do that.

However...............I did actually have a bit of admiration for Pope John Paul II. He was a good man.

Based on the actions of Bent Dick Rat Singer since he's been in office, as well as watching how much more he cares about the wealthy than the poor (I mean for real...........do millionaires REALLY need to have their 1.5 mil+ Lamborghini blessed? Isn't the car blessing enough?

And, why the fuck does someone who sits down most of the time need a 350 dollar pair of Prada shoes? They're the red ones that look like ruby slippers that he wears.

Compound that to the fact he was a Nazi, well............it just sits wrong with me.

He is not one of the better Popes. He is intent on preventing the Catholic Church from entering the 20th century even though we are in the 21st

Support for celibacy
Denial of women priests
Birth Control a sin
Divorce

The Catholic Church is a private organization. Those who don't share its beliefs don't have to belong to it nor are they obligated to adhere to them. Therefore, those who disagree with the Catholic Church's position on Pope Pius' potential canonization, celibacy, women in the priesthood, birth control and divorce can simply go on with their lives. Unless one chooses to be a Catholic, they are not bound by its beliefs.

As for "picking fights with Muslims and Jews", I can't speak to that. I would be interested to know more about that topic, that is, if you would like to share your perspective on it.

I suppose I remain confused as to why some of the posters here have so much hatred against a man who leads a private religious organization of which, I presume, they are not members of.

I'm not trying to pick a fight. I don't have a horse in the race. I'm just trying to understand the logic behind the apparent hatred of the pope. Thank you.

Support for celibacy
Denial of women priests
Birth Control a sin
Divorce

The Catholic Church is a private organization. Those who don't share its beliefs don't have to belong to it nor are they obligated to adhere to them. Therefore, those who disagree with the Catholic Church's position on Pope Pius' potential canonization, celibacy, women in the priesthood, birth control and divorce can simply go on with their lives. Unless one chooses to be a Catholic, they are not bound by its beliefs.

As for "picking fights with Muslims and Jews", I can't speak to that. I would be interested to know more about that topic, that is, if you would like to share your perspective on it.

I suppose I remain confused as to why some of the posters here have so much hatred against a man who leads a private religious organization of which, I presume, they are not members of.

I'm not trying to pick a fight. I don't have a horse in the race. I'm just trying to understand the logic behind the apparent hatred of the pope. Thank you.

Not bound by Catholic rules unless you want to be?

BULLSHIT.

Catholics and their kind are the ones that had abortion made illegal, and the Catholics are trying to influence the GOP right now, to make abortion illegal again!

What about the non-Catholics that think abortion is okay?

And.......that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Support for celibacy
Denial of women priests
Birth Control a sin
Divorce

I just happen to believe that Benedict was a poor choice for Pope. He was a known adherent to strict Catholic doctrine. My point is that the Catholic Church needs to position itself for the 20th century. That only leaves them 100 years behind the times. The Church is closing dioces because of a lack of priests. They import priests from third world countries or rely on priests in their 80s. That is not a winning strategy for a church that wants to proceed into the 21st century.
Priests are available. All they have to do is acknowledge 50% of the human population. Women would gladly fill the role. By making celebacy optional, they could more than fill available openings. Women are capable leaders of the faith. Having sex is not dirty and does not interfere with your role as priest.
In this age, to not encourage parishioners to use birth control is a sin.

Last edited:
First off, I'm a Catholic, not a Bible thumper or anything close to that.. Just a simple normal guy..

My family is Diverse when it Comes to Religion.. Both Parents are Catholic, Brother is Atheist, and my Sister is Agnostic.. I wasn't forced into Catholicism as a kid, i just simply chose to go to church and hangout with my friends who also went to church..

If you don't like the Catholic Church there's no need for you to insult it or make it out to be the worst thing ever..

Abortion by itself is Murder, My choice isn't Biblical, it's what I Believe..

Now, i don't see the reason behind using Birth Controls and Condoms a sin, it's plain silly.

I like the idea of Women becoming Priests, why not? In this day in age we should all be equal in that sense.

I'm not here to pick fights, but have some common decency for Catholics on this board..

-Nick.

EDIT: I didn't like the outcome of the Last election for the Pope, I liked John Paul II despite his Criticism.

Last edited:

Support for celibacy
Denial of women priests
Birth Control a sin
Divorce

I just happen to believe that Benedict was a poor choice for Pope. He was a known adherent to strict Catholic doctrine. My point is that the Catholic Church needs to position itself for the 20th century. That only leaves them 100 years behind the times. The Church is closing dioces because of a lack of priests. They import priests from third world countries or rely on priests in their 80s. That is not a winning strategy for a church that wants to proceed into the 21st century.
Priests are available. All they have to do is acknowledge 50% of the human population. Women would gladly fill the role. By making celebacy optional, they could more than fill available openings. Women are capable leaders of the faith. Having sex is not dirty and does not interfere with your role as priest.

Those all sound like valid points to me. Thanks for sharing. But you don't wish death and suffering to the pope because he might be a poor leader, do you?

Last edited:

BULLSHIT.

Catholics and their kind are the ones that had abortion made illegal, and the Catholics are trying to influence the GOP right now, to make abortion illegal again!

Thanks for your feedback. I couldn't disagree with you more. However, I am interested to read the details of why you feel the way you do. Thank you again.

Those all sound like valid points to me. Thanks for sharing. But you don't wish death and suffering to the pope because he might be a poor leader, do you?

Of course not.

Ok. Thanks. I hope my question to you didn't sound rhetorical. It wasn't meant to be. I just couldn't remember and was too lazy :lol: to go back and see who was wishing for his death. Thanks again!

BULLSHIT.

Thanks for your feedback. I couldn't disagree with you more. However, I am interested to read the details of why you feel the way you do. Thank you again.

Tell me why you disagree first. Then, I'll do some research on the 'net and tell you what others there are.

Catholics are a minority in this country. While the official position of the Catholic Church is to oppose abortion, there are plenty of Catholics that go to mass every week and then vote for pro-choice candidates. It seems that you believe that if all Catholics refrained from voting or advocating that abortion clinics would be in every 7-11 around the country. I don't know the demographics of those who oppose abortion, but I am fairly certain that a minority of them are Catholic. In other words, it's the non-Catholics that carry more weight for the pro-life movement.

You and I are now communicating on your various issues with Catholics and the Catholic Church on this and another thread. So that I can try and understand from where you are coming, you hate Catholics and the Catholic Church because of how Christmas and Easter began and because of your perception that Catholics are preventing more abortions. What else is there?

By the way, if I may ask, are you atheist?

Catholics are a minority in this country. While the official position of the Catholic Church is to oppose abortion, there are plenty of Catholics that go to mass every week and then vote for pro-choice candidates. It seems that you believe that if all Catholics refrained from voting or advocating that abortion clinics would be in every 7-11 around the country. I don't know the demographics of those who oppose abortion, but I am fairly certain that a minority of them are Catholic. In other words, it's the non-Catholics that carry more weight for the pro-life movement.

You and I are now communicating on your various issues with Catholics and the Catholic Church on this and another thread. So that I can try and understand from where you are coming, you hate Catholics and the Catholic Church because of how Christmas and Easter began and because of your perception that Catholics are preventing more abortions. What else is there?

By the way, if I may ask, are you atheist?

Quick question........wouldn't that make the Catholics that go to mass yet still support pro-choice issues hypocrites? I mean......if you go to a church, shouldn't you keep the tenants of that church while you're going there?

Like I said, I don't hate Catholics, I just hate the way they bastardize the teachings of Yeshua.

As far as my belief system? I'm a Taoist who studies both Christianity and Judaism.

Quick question........wouldn't that make the Catholics that go to mass yet still support pro-choice issues hypocrites? I mean......if you go to a church, shouldn't you keep the tenants of that church while you're going there? Like I said, I don't hate Catholics, I just hate the way they bastardize the teachings of Yeshua. As far as my belief system? I'm a Taoist who studies both Christianity and Judaism.

Thanks for sharing.

I suppose that many people are raised in a particular faith and identify with that faith even if they don't necessarily agree with all of its tenents. I think describing them as "hypocrites" might be a bit strong.

Should I presume that you agree with 100% of official Taoist teachings? And if, by chance, you don't agree on a particular teaching, would it be fair to label you as a "hypocrite"?

By the way, do you have any links to an analysis of the teachings that the Catholics have "bastardized"?

Forum List

Back