Pope Francis to wed Josh Duggar and Kim Davis, St Patrick's 9/25/15

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Uninformed sources have told me that Kim Davis and Josh Duggar have grown close during their respective "Scandals" and I use the word loosely because if they were Democrats they'd be in line for Hillary running mate or cell mate, whichever comes first.

On his visit to NYC they are to be wed at St Patrick's and the ceremony will be presided over by the Pontiff himself who will also take the opportunity to sermonize on forgiveness and a smaller carbon footprint.

"I was tired of watching Trump be the medias favorite attention whore and I thought it was time to direct some attention back at us," Pope Francis confided to my uninformed source

Uninformed sources have told me that Kim Davis and Josh Duggar have grown close during their respective "Scandals" and I use the word loosely because if they were Democrats they'd be in line for Hillary running mate or cell mate, whichever comes first.

On his visit to NYC they are to be wed at St Patrick's and the ceremony will be presided over by the Pontiff himself who will also take the opportunity to sermonize on forgiveness and a smaller carbon footprint.

"I was tired of watching Trump be the medias favorite attention whore and I thought it was time to direct some attention back at us," Pope Francis confided to my uninformed source

Be funnier if Kim Davis wasn't a democrat, but nice job anyway

Forum List

Back