Pope Francis honors "Japanese martyrs" and celebrates Mass in Nagasaki

The USA was an ally of Stalin and "you" sold a big part of Europe to the Soviets. Is this the behavior of a do-gooder or a little angel?
You tell me. The Soviets and Germans were allies first before the Germans broke their pledge and invaded Russia.

The US and Russia were never allies like your people were with the Soviets. Of course they got the last laugh on Germany by impregnating your women.

Hell you might even be Russian.

Pope Francis honors Japanese martyrs and celebrates Mass in Nagasaki

No doubt he will be in Hawaii a few days from now on December 7 to bless the innocents killed in the sneak attack at Pearl Harbor.

Hawaii was annexed in 1898 from the USA. It came to foreign infiltration with US-citizens. I guess, because of this infiltration became Hawaii in 1959 a state of the USA. With other short words: The USA stole the land of the Hawaiians in a similar way, how "you" stole the lands of the red indian nations. Strange "moral" in this time of history (racist colonialism). But indeed everyone accepts normally the decisions of such wars and robberies - although this had a lot to do with justice - but a lot to do with social darwinism and wrong elites.

When the USA moved their pacific fleet to Hawaii (Pearl Harbor) the Japanese had every right to feel threatened from the USA. It was totally clear, that the USA liked to minimize the influence of the Japanese in Hawaii (lots of Japanese lived there) and that the USA liked to dominate from this save position all countries around the Pacific. So "you" was practically in war a long time before Japan attacked your Pacific fleet in Pearl Harbor. The US-soldiers in Hawaii were perhaps innocent - not as soldiers but as human beings - nevertheless the country USA was not innocent in this situation; the USA was only unsuspecting. The behavior of the USA in Pearl Harbor was so strange, that lots of theories exist about the idea that the US-American government was happy about the killed soldiers of Hawaii, because this meant the citizens of the USA had agreed to go in war.

The European world and the Asian world has by the way today very big problems with the lonely decision of Donald Trump to cancel the Intermediate-range nuclear forces treaty, which was made from Mikhail Gorbachev and Ronald Reagan. It would had been thousand times better to make China also to a member of this treaty. The nuclear threat level grew worldwide, because of this wrong politics of the USA, which had happened without consultation and against the will of all serios allies of the USA.

By the way: US-Catholics are good enough to die for the USA in wars - but they are not good enough to be president of the USA. In the history of the USA only 3 years from 243 years (~1.25%) a Catholic was president of the USA. I would say you are very effective in supressing "minorities" and in finding a very special form of moral.

It was just simple a "himmelschreiende Ungerechtigkeit" - a glaring injustice - what you did do with the inhabitants of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. It was a very heavy crime, what you did do there. That's it! A damned nuclear mass-murder. A crime against life itselve. A crime against god.

Damn. Your narrative is quite the anti-American.

You think it is "anti-American" that the USA murdered the people of Nagasaki? So who were the anti-Americans, who destroyed the moral of your country with this cruel act of deepest barbarism?

''murdered''-----hahahahahahahahha

Which other word do you prefer for this massacre?

....obviously you know nothing about war/military/history
..the majority of deaths in WW2 were civilians
..the bombing of Nagasaki and Hiroshima was not murder--plain and simple

the Pope obviously failed grade school
mar·tyr
/ˈmärdər/
noun
  1. a person who is killed because of their religious or other beliefs.
    "saints, martyrs, and witnesses to the faith"
    • verb
  1. kill (someone) because of their beliefs.

As I pointed out earlier ... The Nagasaki Martyrs have nothing to do with World War II, they were murdered most cruelly for their faith by Japanese officials 345 years BEFORE Pearl Harbor.
..what about the ''atheist'''s/etc that suffered?

I'm not sure I get your point. The Nagasaki Martyrs were 26 Japanese and Portuguese martyrs who were crucified in the foreign legation of Nagasaki in 1597. They weren't crucified for being atheists. They were crucified for being Catholic.
..the Popes usually talk crap about the US...

the Pope obviously failed grade school
mar·tyr
/ˈmärdər/
noun
  1. a person who is killed because of their religious or other beliefs.
    "saints, martyrs, and witnesses to the faith"
    • verb
  1. kill (someone) because of their beliefs.

As I pointed out earlier ... The Nagasaki Martyrs have nothing to do with World War II, they were murdered most cruelly for their faith by Japanese officials 345 years BEFORE Pearl Harbor.
..what about the ''atheist'''s/etc that suffered?

I'm not sure I get your point. The Nagasaki Martyrs were 26 Japanese and Portuguese martyrs who were crucified in the foreign legation of Nagasaki in 1597. They weren't crucified for being atheists. They were crucified for being Catholic.
..the Popes usually talk crap about the US...

I'm no fan of The Pope. He's a shill for Liberation Theology and an avowed Communist.

However, I hate it when people don't know history.

Long live the Confederate States of America
You misspelled Democratic Party. :lol:

I am a traditional German living in the middle fo Europe. I have nothing to do with your political system and I have nothing to do with your stereotypes. An expression like anti-American is for me only an empty phrase. But from my point of view you are a shame for the USA, if you think the US-Americans, who are members of the US-American political party "the democrats" are anti-Americans. I guess I would vote for the Federalists, if I would be an US-American, which heaven forbid. "Federalists" sounds more interesting than "republicans" or "democrats".

Last edited:
The USA was an ally of Stalin and "you" sold a big part of Europe to the Soviets. Is this the behavior of a do-gooder or a little angel?
You tell me. The Soviets and Germans were allies first before the Germans broke their pledge and invaded Russia.

What no German knew. This part of the Molotow-Robbentrop-pact was secret. Stalin and Hitler had agreed in this pact to eliminate Poland and amde a non-.agrresion pact. In this way both together started world war 2. "You" - the USA - was an ally of Stalin and his Soviets.

The US and Russia were never allies like your people were with the Soviets.

You are confused: Germany was never an ally of the Soviets. After world war 2 the USA and their allies gave a big part of Germany to Russia and Poland - and a big part of the former Poland to Russia so the new Poland moved a big step direction West with their country. The rest of Germany was seperated into 4 parts - and the allies gave the Russian part of the rest of Germany to the Soviets. Including the poarts whihc you donated to the Czechs Germany lost in this nway about 50% of its former territorry to the Soviets in teh GDR, Poland, Russia and Czechslovakia. The germasn in this ares (exc.lduing the GDR) were murdered and/or displaced.

Of course they got the last laugh on Germany by impregnating your women.

The Russians violated miölloinsof German women, what doesn't mean US-soldiers did not rape German women too. Your sodiers rapoed by the way also in France lots of French women.

Hell you might even be Russian.

No. I'm a German and you are a typical sadistic US-American asshole, who feels joy when he is able to humble enemies, whether they are friends or not.

Long live the Confederate States of America
You misspelled Democratic Party. :lol:

I am a traditional German living in the middle fo Europe. I have nothing to do with your political system and I have nothing to do with your stereotypes. An expression like anti-American is for me only an empty phrase. But from my point of view you are a shame for the USA, if you think the US-Americans, who are members of the US-American political party "the democrats" are anti-Americans. I guess I would vote for the Federalists, if I would be an US-American, which heaven forbid. "Federalists" sounds more interesting than "republicans" or "democrats".

Your attempt to paint the confederate states as Nazis was more aptly applied to the Democratic Party as Democrats in the north and south were responsible for perpetuating slavery which was brought to America by Eurotrash.

What no German knew. This part of the Molotow-Robbentrop-pact was secret. Stalin and Hitler had agreed in this pact to eliminate Poland and amde a non-.agrresion pact. In this way both together started world war 2. "You" - the USA - was an ally of Stalin and his Soviets.
That’s probably exactly how it is taught in German schools too.

Ignore German aggression. Ignore German alliance with the communists.

Blame America for WWII.

You guys are fucked in the head.

The US and Russia were such great allies that immediately after the fall of Eurotrash Germany the US entered a Cold War with the Russians for 40 years.

You are confused: Germany was never an ally of the Soviets. After world war 2 the USA and their allies gave a big part of Germany to Russia and Poland - and a big part of the former Poland to Russia so the new Poland moved a big step direction West with their country. The rest of Germany was seperated into 4 parts - and the allies gave the Russian part of the rest of Germany to the Soviets. Including the poarts whihc you donated to the Czechs Germany lost in this nway about 50% of its former territorry to the Soviets in teh GDR, Poland, Russia and Czechslovakia. The germasn in this ares (exc.lduing the GDR) were murdered and/or displaced.
You are lucky we didn’t give it all to them.

We should have.

The Russians violated miölloinsof German women, what doesn't mean US-soldiers did not rape German women too. Your sodiers rapoed by the way also in France lots of French women.
The Russians paid the filthy Germans back.

Women in Europe loved American men.

You might be related to me.

No. I'm a German and you are a typical sadistic US-American asshole, who feels joy when he is able to humble enemies, whether they are friends or not.
I take no pleasure in putting you down.

Don’t start none and there won’t be none.

Forum List

Back