Pootin, hero of the right...

will cooperate with the coalition.

“We respect the coalition that is headed by the Americans, and are ready to cooperate with it,” Putin said.

The sawed off little runt was Obama's bitch all along.

Putin: Russia Ready to Cooperate With U.S. Coalition in Syria | News

I think you are high. You stay with Putin and let us know how you do.

By the way, Putin is dancing circles around Obama. Don't let facts get in the way of your fears.

Yet another RWNJ traitor who has no clue as to what Obama has done (more than 6500 attacks against ISIS), what the 65 country coalition following Obama has done ( another 3000 attacks).

All you assholes know is you hate your own country and UH-Dore big talking squirt, Pooting.

So, tell me jc456 - How long do you think it will take Pooting to catch up with Obama?

putin-gets-his-revenge-on-obama-video-L-P3nJt7.jpeg

will cooperate with the coalition.

“We respect the coalition that is headed by the Americans, and are ready to cooperate with it,” Putin said.

The sawed off little runt was Obama's bitch all along.

Putin: Russia Ready to Cooperate With U.S. Coalition in Syria | News

I think you are high. You stay with Putin and let us know how you do.

By the way, Putin is dancing circles around Obama. Don't let facts get in the way of your fears.

Yet another RWNJ traitor who has no clue as to what Obama has done (more than 6500 attacks against ISIS), what the 65 country coalition following Obama has done ( another 3000 attacks).

All you assholes know is you hate your own country and UH-Dore big talking squirt, Pooting.

So, tell me jc456 - How long do you think it will take Pooting to catch up with Obama?
good points.

Putin has done nothing but help ISIS since he jumped into the fray .

Two downed planes , Paris atracks, international strife tween Nato (turkey) and Russia.

Way to fuck shit up Mr. Napolean complex!

Bullshit. Pure unadulterated bullshit. NATO has allowed Erdogan and other leaders in the ME to finance and give weapons to ISIS and al Nusra.

Hell's bells we pay taxes to ISIS for aid convoys for crying out loud. We employ them.

And we allow them to bomb the Kurds.

I'm not sure where you get the information about NATO giving arms to ISIS. Do you have a link? Most or all of the potent arms being used by ISIS came from abandoned Iraqi and Syrian military base when regular soldiers scared to fight ISIS. They have tanks, humvees , bombs, heavy artillery etc. etc. That's the real facts. ISIS was born in Syria... They are already heavily armed when they move to Iraq. So how can you possibly say NATO is arming ISIS?
The Syrian Kurds ( Kurdistana ) and Iraqi Kurds has been trying to gain independence in northern part of Iraq and Turkey which are currently located northeastern of Syria. This is nothing new. Sadam Hussein even gas Kurds civilians in Halabja, Iraq in March 16, 1988. Conflict between the Kurds in Northeastern Syria with Turkey is nothing new either. Turkeys conflict with Kurds is as old as Saddam Hussein problem in Iraq. There is nobody in this world that will give up any portion of his country. If there is a group that can destabilize Turkey.. ....It's the Kurds. Who is arming these Kurds before the civil war in Syria? Syria.... so if you are endrogan or any leaders in Syria or you. How would you deal with Syrian Kurds. Why do you think Turkey hate Assad so much?
That said... conflicts in the Middle East is very complex and complicated than we American can understand. But we should not be just short sighted with our views how and where these problems were born. And not just in last few months or year.
We are bombing oil convoys just incase you have not heard.

US air strikes destroys 283 Isis oil tankers in Syria

Forum List

Back