A free lesson from the anti gun school of self defense....a video lesson..for free...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This event may have been posted but I am using it far differently than anyone else....

You see...as some people here know, I have opened a chain of martial arts schools based on the new techniques of self defense from anti gun extremists. My star pupil is on this video and had a chance to use the lessons I have taught him about anti gun extremists self defense.....

In my anti gun extremist self defense schools we teach several core techniques for dealing with violent criminals

-when confronted by a violent, aggressive, murderous criminal....hope that they are kind.

--When confronted by a violent, aggressive, murderous criminal...hope they are incompetent.

--When confronted by a violent, aggressive, murderous criminal...just hope that you are saved by pure, dumb luck......

These are the core techniques of my anti gun extremists martial art....here is actual video of my top student using this art in a confrontation with a violent, murderous criminal.....

Let's analyze his technique...shall we...

Now....you see that he has the attitude of a practitioner of anti gun extremist self defense....a complete lack of awareness of the situation, the violent nature of the criminal and a complete lack of understanding of truth, facts and reality...

That is why instead of standing back and just calling the police....because he is unarmed and does not have a gun himself.....he rushes right up to the violent criminal who is armed with a gun......

Then....we see him deploy basic AGESD techniques.....

After the criminal actually shoots him.....he uses technique 2:

He hopes that the violent, murderous criminal is incompetent...

And finishes off the encounter using technique 3:

He just hopes that pure, dumb luck will save him...

And there we have it.....you can see how this series of techniques, though not as smart as simply calling the police, and then not as smart as realizing that you don't have a gun and the violent criminal does....saved his life.....

So...if you are interested in the cutting edge of unarmed, completely unrealistic self defense of anti gun extremists...please contact me for locations of a school near you....

Forum List

Back