but, I thought shootings like this didn't happen in Britain..right?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So...a mother in Britain opens her front door and two men just shoot her and her young son......

but....they have gun control in Britain...right?

And this sort of gun violence doesn't happen in Britain because they got rid of their guns and have extreme gun control laws..right?

I found this at extranosalley today and followed the link...

7-year-old boy asks Santa to 'help police catch the men who hurt me' after he is shot

A seven-year-old boy has asked Father Christmas to help police catch “the men who hurt him” after he and his mother were shot on their doorstep in Manchester.

Christian Hickey and his mother Jayne, 30, were attacked after opening the door of their Salford home on 12 October to two men. Christian was shot in the leg and Mrs Hickey was shot twice.

So...a mother in Britain opens her front door and two men just shoot her and her young son......

And this sort of gun violence doesn't happen in Britain because they got rid of their guns and have extreme gun control laws..right?

7-year-old boy asks Santa to 'help police catch the men who hurt me' after he is shot

A seven-year-old boy has asked Father Christmas to help police catch “the men who hurt him” after he and his mother were shot on their doorstep in Manchester.

Christian Hickey and his mother Jayne, 30, were attacked after opening the door of their Salford home on 12 October to two men. Christian was shot in the leg and Mrs Hickey was shot twice.
What's the murder rate in Britain again?

_65077559_us_gun_compared_624.gif

Again....criminals in Britain get all the guns they want...as this shooting shows...they choose not to murder as many people....their gun control laws do not stop gun murder in Britain, as it doesn't stop gun murder in the United States...their criminals just murder people with guns less often.....

Their gun control laws are just as useless as ours are....just ask the French....

Yeah....twits....gun confiscation did not lower the gun murder rate in Britain...it stayed the same...and they even had a mass shooting or two after the confiscation....

Watch and learn.......

Again....criminals in Britain get all the guns they want...as this shooting shows...they choose not to murder as many people....their gun control laws do not stop gun murder in Britain, as it doesn't stop gun murder in the United States...their criminals just murder people with guns less often.....

Their gun control laws are just as useless as ours are....just ask the French....
What's their murder rate? I know they have one of the highest violent crime rates. Why doesn't that transfer over to murder rate?

What's their murder rate? I know they have one of the highest violent crime rates. Why doesn't that transfer over to murder rate?

Because their criminal culture is different from ours ......their criminals prefer fully automatic rifles....our criminals use mostly concealable pistols......their criminals don't murder people as often but they do beat them and stab them 2x our rate...our criminals murder more people by all means...not just guns..

It is culture, not guns that make the difference...since British criminals have no problem getting guns when they want or need them.

Take Japan....their society has little crime of any kind.....that is cultural, not due to lack of access to guns.....they also give their police greater powers over their people...things we would never tolerate...

And keep in mind...we had 8,124 gun murders in the United States...but those gun murders were primarily confined to violent criminals murdering other violent criminals....usually in small, multi block areas in our inner cities....

The rest of our country has the gun murder rate of Europe...

culture, not guns is the issue.

I really don't know why our criminals feel the need to murder more people....and theirs don't have the same need. That is not an issue of guns...that is an issue of attitude....I am surprised someone hasn't looked into the difference...I would think that too much research is focused on the gun control laws and not on the reasons they don't actually pull the triggers to kill....

On a serious note....what they need to do is go in and ask American criminals and British criminals why they pulled the trigger and murdered and why they didn't...that would be interesting to find out......Since the British criminals are 2x as violent but don't murder as often, their responses would be interesting.....as would the reasons why our criminals pull the trigger so readily....

Because their criminal culture is different from ours ......their criminals prefer fully automatic rifles....our criminals use mostly concealable pistols......their criminals don't murder people as often but they do beat them and stab them 2x our rate...our criminals murder more people by all means...not just guns..

It is culture, not guns that make the difference...since British criminals have no problem getting guns when they want or need them.

Take Japan....their society has little crime of any kind.....that is cultural, not due to lack of access to guns.....they also give their police greater powers over their people...things we would never tolerate...

And keep in mind...we had 8,124 gun murders in the United States...but those gun murders were primarily confined to violent criminals murdering other violent criminals....usually in small, multi block areas in our inner cities....

The rest of our country has the gun murder rate of Europe...

culture, not guns is the issue.
Easy fix then, no guns, for almost anyone. When having a gun while not in uniform means you are a walking dead man, the "culture" will get the message...

Yeah....twits....gun confiscation did not lower the gun murder rate in Britain...it stayed the same...and they even had a mass shooting or two after the confiscation....

Watch and learn.......

The policy did exactly as expect, deaths by gun went down. Let's do it.

Wrong laws, but you never seem to be able to understand this. You just want us to stop making it harder for you to play with your deadly toys.

Wrong laws, but you never seem to be able to understand this. You just want us to stop making it harder for you to play with your deadly toys.

nope..gun control laws do not reduce gun violence...gun crime in Britain was lower than in the U.S. Before the confiscation and it didn't change after the confiscation...British criminals get guns easily.....

France is the same thing...they didn't have a lot of gun murder either...and after the war when they ramped up their gun control it had little effect on already low gun crime rates?...

and as we have seen....gun control does not stop criminals or mass shooters from getting guns.......France has more extreme gun control than the United States....everything and more of what American anti gunners want.....and their criminals easily get fully automatic rifles, pistols and grenades......

nope..gun control laws do not reduce gun violence...gun crime in Britain was lower than in the U.S. Before the confiscation and it didn't change after the confiscation...British criminals get guns easily.....

France is the same thing...they didn't have a lot of gun murder either...and after the war when they ramped up their gun control it had little effect on already low gun crime rates?...

and as we have seen....gun control does not stop criminals or mass shooters from getting guns.......France has more extreme gun control than the United States....everything and more of what American anti gunners want.....and their criminals easily get fully automatic rifles, pistols and grenades......
Your love affair with the deadly toys is noted, Enjoy them, for now.

Oh so maybe the problem is our gun worshipping culture. Maybe gun control doesn't work in a country with more guns than people.

Oh so maybe the problem is our gun worshipping culture. Maybe gun control doesn't work in a country with more guns than people.

yeah...I tried...you could care less about the actual problem...you just hate guns.....gun control doesn't work in France or Britain...........their criminals get guns easily.....Paris showed this for everyone to see......their is a cultural difference that keeps them from committing murder in general........but still drives them to be more violent...

yeah...I tried...you could care less about the actual problem...you just hate guns.....gun control doesn't work in France or Britain...........their criminals get guns easily.....Paris showed this for everyone to see......their is a cultural difference that keeps them from committing murder in general........but still drives them to be more violent...
I like guns. I can't stand gun nuts.

Forum List

Back