Pootin accuses US, allies of trying to lure Moscow into a war in Ukraine

I believe Putin over our prople.
traitor

1643807414041.png

If you believe anything NATO says you're not too bright. They are the consonant corrupt political tool and basically amount to a group of hired thugs. When it was first formed it had a noble purpose.... That has long since dissolved into the chase for profit and global control using military might to gain their ends.

If you believe anything NATO says you're not too bright. They are the consonant corrupt political tool and basically amount to a group of hired thugs. When it was first formed it had a noble purpose.... That has long since dissolved into the chase for profit and global control using military might to gain their ends.
iVAN , GO TO OMSK , OR YOU ARE POSTING FROM OMSK ?

1643812255487.png

Pootin accuses US, allies of trying to lure Moscow into a war in Ukraine​

I marvel at how NATO managed to manipulate Russia to mass an impressive-sized fully equipped 100,000 plus troops onto the border of the Ukraine.

Pootin accuses US, allies of trying to lure Moscow into a war in Ukraine​

I marvel at how NATO managed to manipulate Russia to mass an impressive-sized fully equipped 100,000 plus troops onto the border of the Ukraine.
So Ask yourself the Question.....what prompted it? Putin has said time and again that the point of the gathering is not invasion.....this is not a hard one to figure out. What is it that NATO is NOT TELLING US?

JO

So Ask yourself the Question.....what prompted it? Putin has said time and again that the point of the gathering is not invasion.....this is not a hard one to figure out. What is it that NATO is NOT TELLING US?

JO
And because Putin SAYS he has no plans to invade it therefore follows somehow that he HAS no plans to invade? :cuckoo:

You’re right. It isn’t hard to figure out and yet you seem to have come to the incorrect conclusion all the same.

If you are for sending Americans to die for the European Central Bankers.....you are not an American...at least not one that we need.

JO
terrible news for all Mongol´s POODLES

THE LIBERAL ORDER FIGHTS BACK !

And because Putin SAYS he has no plans to invade it therefore follows somehow that he HAS no plans to invade? :cuckoo:

You’re right. It isn’t hard to figure out and yet you seem to have come to the incorrect conclusion all the same.

The Conclusion is already written in the History of the past two decades of interference in the Political Will of a sovereign nation by NATO. Ukraine is to Russia was California is to the US. You think we would let China Set up Shop in San Francisco and not respond? You're nuts.

JO

The Conclusion is already written in the History of the past two decades of interference in the Political Will of a sovereign nation by NATO. Ukraine is to Russia was California is to the US. You think we would let China Set up Shop in San Francisco and not respond? You're nuts.

JO
Ukraine disagrees with your assessment, comrade.

JO
I do have a question. How did you get so stupid as to become Putin's useful idiot, comrade?

I do have a question. How did you get so stupid as to become Putin's useful idiot, comrade?

Call Joe and tell him to pull our Troops out and have NATO pull off of Putin's Border, that ought to do it. WE have been provoking them for months.

Forum List

Back