Poor old Milo

Discussion in 'Australia' started by Tommy Tainant, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Tommy Tainant

Tommy Tainant Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,539
    Australia bans Milo Yiannopoulos in wake of Christchurch massacre

The Australian government has banned Milo Yiannopoulos from touring the country after he posted “appalling” comments about Islam in response to the mosque shootings in Christchurch, New Zealand this week.

The move comes just a week after Australia's immigration minister David Coleman had personally approved the far-right commentator's visa, against the advice of the home affairs department, which said he may fail the character test to enter Australia.

Mr Yiannopoulos was scheduled to visit Australia in 2019 for a speaking tour.

But after he posted on Facebook about the deadly massacre at two mosques in Christchurch which claimed the lives of 49 people, the Australian government swiftly responded by cancelling his visa. Australian national Brenton Tarrant has been charged with murder and remanded in custody.

It gets harder and harder to make a living out of hate.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. SweetSue92

SweetSue92 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,557
    Well here is what he said:

Mr Yiannopoulos suggested the killings happened because “the establishment panders to and mollycoddles extremist leftism and barbaric, alien religious cultures.”

Now, did he really say that is why the killings happened? Because according to him, he said he abhors political violence, as do I. However, DOES Au "pander to and mollycoddle extremist leftism and barbaric alien religious cultures"? Because, you know, wanting gays to be jailed--as half of British Muslims do, is barbaric. What say you, Tommy?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Vastator

Vastator Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,683
    He was banned for the same reason the video is frantically being pulled down. Because both carry a message that resonates with large portions of the populace, that the globalist stooges, wish to retain their tenuous hold over...

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Tommy Tainant

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,539
    He was banned for victim blaming in the wake of a right wing terrorist atrocity. His remarks were intended to incite hatred, and sell tickets, and the Aussies have no need of the likes of him.

5. pismoe

pismoe Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,449
    'australia' another 'western land' with NO Freedom of Speech eh Tommy !!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. SweetSue92

SweetSue92 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,557
    Sweetheart the shooter was no right winger.

7. SweetSue92

SweetSue92 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,557
    Tommy what I really hope is that a lot, and I mean a LOT, of Americans read your ramblings and really, really cool off toward the Brits in every conceivable way. Already it's not a real alliance. I hope your posts make it less and less of one, because many Americans' eyes are really opening up. I hope your posts continue to do the trick. I mean that sincerely.

8. Tommy Tainant

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,539
    Bloke who whines about a fucking wall denies Australia the right to enforce its borders. Discuss.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  9. gipper

gipper Libertarian/Anarchist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,339
    The left seems to be doing okay pedaling hate. Also, what of the hate and intolerance in mosques around the world? Have you ever listened to Louis Farrakhan or Muslim clerics in the Middle East and elsewhere? Do you remember Reverend Wright?

There is plenty of hate to go around. Foolish people like you only see it on the right.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. SweetSue92

SweetSue92 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,557
    Oh, I think Australia and NZ and all those nations you LOVE should ban all Americans, Tommy. Including our military and all our aide and everything. All of it. Don't you?

We'll be so happy here. You're all on your own too, won't that be dandy? A world where America only has to worry about itself, I love how this is shaping up. Have a disaster, you're all on your own. I love it. Keep running your big, fat mouth, you're helping the cause!!!

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1