Poor Durham. Yet Another Trump Hack Stumbles and Bumbles His Way Into Imbecility

And everyone who disagrees with you is somehow a ‘leftist’

You use labels from the 1970s

lol

Both of your posts indicate just as I suspected you have no factual counterpoint to offer and try to back up your statement, I called a lie:

You write,

"Found nothing? Mueller had to come out and qualify things after Barr and others misrepresented his findings.

Read the report"

You lied pure and simple since Mueller never posted a single Prosecution charge against Trump in his report he gave to the AG.

Certainly he's drilling up to the source of the attempt to interfere with our elections. And we all know pretty much who orchestrated this phony Russia Russia Russia scandal. BY FAR -- the biggest political scandal of our lives.

And you never even apologized for the 5 YEARS of hell your minions of morons put this country thru.
Durham like Mueller is milking a tax payer funded paycheck. M I L k I N G

Because you made this stupid statement:

It is false since Durhan actually has a good prosecutable case which you are obviously ignoring.
Durham can have a fine case, that doesn’t mean it should take two years to put together. Somebody can still be milking a good case the two concepts are not related

Durham looks like a fool.

Quote: [ Elias called Trump a "bully" and excoriated Trump's reaction to the Russian hacks and leaks of Democratic National Committee emails, which rocked the party convention in July 2016 by driving a wedge between supporters of Clinton and Sen. Bernie Sanders at a pivotal moment.

"There was clearly an attempt by Russia to ruin the one clean shot that candidates get to talk to the American public," Elias said, adding that he believed the campaign was under attack. "And instead of doing what any decent human being would do, and condemn it, Donald Trump said, 'I hope Russia is listening and will find the 30,000 Hillary Clinton emails ... and release them.'"] endquote

— Michael Flynn’s and Michael Cohen’s experiences should have informed Durham. Hold your nose and stand back when Trump’s shit hits the fan

This guy is looking more and more like a third rate ambulance chaser

there are plenty of things to bash russia for, but not sure why we should bash them for clinton and the dnc corruption.

Durham can have a fine case, that doesn’t mean it should take two years to put together. Somebody can still be milking a good case the two concepts are not related

You have no idea if this is relevant, and you have ignored my two links so far especially the second one where Bitch Clinton was implicated by her own Campaign manager for the big leak, he says SHE authorized.

"MSM – Hillary Clinton personally approved leaking to the media information alleging a connection between Donald Trump and a Russian bank in 2016, which the campaign itself had not fully confirmed, according to testimony Friday by Clinton’s campaign manager."

:oops8:

You have no idea if this is relevant, and you have ignored my two links so far especially the second one where Bitch Clinton was implicated by her own Campaign manager for the big leak, he says SHE authorized.

"MSM – Hillary Clinton personally approved leaking to the media information alleging a connection between Donald Trump and a Russian bank in 2016, which the campaign itself had not fully confirmed, according to testimony Friday by Clinton’s campaign manager."

:oops8:
I haven’t said a word about the content of the case. I’ll let that all get sorted out in court. My point is about the time and expense that he and mueller took to conducted their investigations. Milking the teet of the taxpayer. No doubt

I haven’t said a word about the content of the case. I’ll let that all get sorted out in court. My point is about the time and expense that he and mueller took to conducted their investigations. Milking the teet of the taxpayer. No doubt

Ok I can accept that response.

It appears you are the latest leftist liar who joins the forum who as usual for liars will not post the evidence to back it up.

I posted what Mueller actually stated from his own report showing that he didn't find prosecutable evidence of a Russian election interference with the Trump team and that he didn't post any Prosecution decisions for the AG to follow on, yup ZERO prosecution decisions in the report.

I read the relevant parts of the bloated report it is clear YOU never did.
If I recall, you posted that magaturd sham report from Barr, no?

Hillary could be next and the left thinks that Durham is in trouble? Even Alinsky tactics can't save the democrat party these days.

Forum List

Back