Poor Donald Dumb.....hint hint...the Chinese think your crazy and they don't need us!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
When you dismantled TTP, you opened up China to monopolize the Asian market.....in short terms, dummy.......they don't need the US as much as you think they do, at least soon. So when Trump said at his press dinner, we got nothing....Trust me, that's a understatement. You talked shit about this country and its leader and you're gonna get nothing, idiot

Words matter and actions matter!!

Not true. The Chinese don't think Trump is crazy........They KNOW he is crazy.

When you dismantled TTP, you opened up China to monopolize the Asian market.....in short terms, dummy.......they don't need the US as much as you think they do, at least soon. So when Trump said at his press dinner, we got nothing....Trust me, that's a understatement. You talked shit about this country and its leader and you're gonna get nothing, idiot

The Asian market may have a lot of people but NO money. Did you take the time to look up the "per person capital" of say Vietnam?
Having a market of one million means NOTHING if they have NO MONEY.

"You are" is contracted as "you're"; not "your". Read. Learn. I'ts not that hard.

Now, look at the grand shindig he just did for the Chinese President at Mar A Lago.

I guarantee you that the people sitting at the table with Trump have seen that video. They will not cut him any slack, and they really are smart--------not just a blo-hard like him.

Pitty them, poor poor communists, aren't they still commies defending north Korea? China need US more than we need THEM. Mao's cultural revolution starved and otherwise and hurt them JUST like industrial pollution hanging over Beijing now, HUBRIS. Karma, China has a lot to answer for.

The Asian market may have a lot of people but NO money. Did you take the time to look up the "per person capital" of say Vietnam?
Having a market of one million means NOTHING if they have NO MONEY.
My God but you are one dumb fuck. Japan had no capitalization per capita in 1948. Look where they were by 1980. The small asian nations are not known as economic tigers for nothing. And Vietnam will join their ranks in a decade. We lost by not being in the TPP.

Pitty them, poor poor communists, aren't they still commies defending north Korea? China need US more than we need THEM. Mao's cultural revolution starved and otherwise and hurt them JUST like industrial pollution hanging over Beijing now, HUBRIS. Karma, China has a lot to answer for.
Mary, the Chinese are starting the cleanup of their cities as we post. They are putting in more wind and solar than any other nation. And, because of the Cultural Revolution, they fully understand the idiocies of ideology. Yes, they have a long way to go, but they now are a rather pragmatic people, and are educating their population at a faster pace than any other nation except South Korea.

In the meantime, because of hardened ideological positions, we are cutting our science and engineering. You know one of the issues where this is especially true, that of AGW.

Mary, the Chinese are starting the cleanup of their cities as we post. They are putting in more wind and solar than any other nation. And, because of the Cultural Revolution, they fully understand the idiocies of ideology. Yes, they have a long way to go, but they now are a rather pragmatic people, and are educating their population at a faster pace than any other nation except South Korea.

In the meantime, because of hardened ideological positions, we are cutting our science and engineering. You know one of the issues where this is especially true, that of AGW.
Good lord (As an atheist) I hope so, since China is the #1 polluter of the planet. what;s keeping China from finding alternate energy solutions?

Good lord (As an atheist) I hope so, since China is the #1 polluter of the planet. what;s keeping China from finding alternate energy solutions?

China is the world's top producer of wind energy, and the top manufacturer of wind equipment sold around the world.We could do that, but Trump wants to try to revive the already dead coal industry.

China is also a top producer of pollution and is technological plagiarist. I love China. But why Why is it I feel Chinese sensors are reading my last post?

I am down with the fact China is the #1 polluter . People in Beijing don't wear those cute masks over their faces for nothing,Ya think?

Last edited:
T
China is also a top producer of pollution and is technological plagiarist. I love China. But why Why is it I feel Chinese sensors are reading my last post?
The Chinese are reversing that, while Trump is making it worse here.

All true. But changing as we post. Bejing has the top rated technological institute in the world, taking the title from MIT. Soon, we will be copying from them if we do not get off this anti-science kick.

Both Chinese and Russian. LOL No hiding in the new technological age.

Forum List

Back