Poootin says: "We are already working on it, Comrade Trump...

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
FBI investigating ANOTHER hack at Democrat Party HQ

Gee, after Donald encouraged his butt buddy Pooootin to hack Hillary's files, we find today that he has alreadty begun. I am sure it will make Comrade Trump very happy. Maybe he will refrain from wanting to "hit" someone in his speeches today?

THE MAN IS A LUNATIC!

Gee, after Donald encouraged his butt buddy Pooootin to hack Hillary's files, we find today that he has alreadty begun. I am sure it will make Comrade Trump very happy. Maybe he will refrain from wanting to "hit" someone in his speeches today?

THE MAN IS A LUNATIC!

Well you can't say he is not able to get the our enemies to work with us!!!

Do you really believe Russians leaked this info. I heard some left wing "expert" say they were 95% sure it was Russian hack job. But
our government can't come up with Hillary's emails? There is little doubt in my mind that foreign governments hacked or tried to hack
them. Buy the same token they wouldn't want it know that they did it. Just another DEM BS, to take the people's mind off the issue.
There is all kind of hackers shopping for data they can sell. Our government can't catch the scammers, how come they were on top
of this so fast. As a matter of fact they were saying prior to Wiki release that they were sure nobody hacked Hillary. The Russians
own Hillary, why would they help Trump. The Dems are scared stiff, Hillary isn't being to loud, she has to be careful she doesn't lie
about a issue that might come out in public. Be careful you hear whole statements in context before going off deep end. The people
who elect Trump are not Reps. Or Dems. they are independents who tend to be a little more thoughtful than normal low information
voters.

Comrade Trump is the first Presidential candidate in US history who has encouraged an adversary of this country to conduct espionage on his political opponent. Well, it is better than what his pal Pooootin does. His opponents just disappear or die of nuclear radiation poisoning. At least Comrade Donald hasn't ordered a contract on Hillary yet.....I don't think.

Things are looking a little bleak for Comrade Trump right now...cheer up Cult Members! He will still be around to claim bankruptsy and not pay his contractors.

Comrade Trump is the first Presidential candidate in US history who has encouraged an adversary of this country to conduct espionage on his political opponent. Well, it is better than what his pal Pooootin does. His opponents just disappear or die of nuclear radiation poisoning. At least Comrade Donald hasn't ordered a contract on Hillary yet.....I don't think.

Awww shucks you keep forgetting about the time Ted "the swimmer" Kennedy actually asked the USSR to assist the Democrats in defeating Reagan.

Oh and that so called "espionage request" was Trump being a smart ass and you fools are running with it.

:lmao:

Things are looking a little bleak for Comrade Trump right now...cheer up Cult Members! He will still be around to claim bankruptsy and not pay his contractors.

Why is there a picture of a Joe Biden in your profile that says Donald Trump underneath it?

THE MAN IS A LUNATIC!

Russia (and other actors) has been trying to hack important servers for well over a decade. THAT'S NO SECRET.

Would not matter if anyone asked them to or not, the attempts will happen.

The real question, and especially relevent to anyone who had/has a security clearance is, how can you, as Secretary of State, run a private server with minimal security, send sensitive documents through it, and not expect a hostile actor TO HACK IT?

liar-liar-pants-on-fire.jpg.cf.jpg

I assume you are referring to Comrade Trump?

Espionage? You mean the retrieval of the 33,000 emails that Hillary Clinton has already sworn didn't contain any classified information at all? How does the retrieval of what Clinton describes as cooking recipes and wedding plans somehow become "espionage"?

Oh wait...actually it MIGHT...but only if Clinton was lying through her teeth. In which case all Trump will have done is reveal that someone much of the country is considering as the next President of the United States, is a liar who endangered US security by illegally having classified information on her two private servers!

Good luck pushing this liberal talking point, Jim! It's a loser for Hillary no matter how you spin it!

I assume you are referring to Comrade Trump?
Nope.

Yours.

To think....the GOP has nominated a Psychotic Demagogue. They could have beaten Hillary, but they chose an Orange Clown...sad

More and more people are realizing Comrade Trump is imbalanced.

More Hacks on the Dems? Is Comrade Trump paying Pooootin to work overtime now?

You do realize that more emails will be coming...right, Jim? The last batch blasted Debbie (I really shouldn't have gotten that perm!) Wasserman Schultz right out of the water. The next might very well do the same to Hillary. It's what you have to worry about when you're corrupt and have all kinds of skeletons in the closet.

Forum List

Back