Pool Side!!!!!!!!!!!!

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Our pool opens today! Mini-Echo and I are going down in a few. We are both big swimmers, I was on a swim team for 10 years, and I taught her how to swim when she was 2. (Started her off with floaties on the arms, now I can't get her out of the water!)

Sunscreen is SPF 50 of course.

Anyone else heading to the pool this weekend?

Did the pond yesterday does that count?

The cement pond? :lol:

Yes, of course, any water is good! I just happen to live in a condo complex, wish I lived on the water, that is a dream of mine someday! :eusa_pray:

Our pool opens today! Mini-Echo and I are going down in a few. We are both big swimmers, I was on a swim team for 10 years, and I taught her how to swim when she was 2. (Started her off with floaties on the arms, now I can't get her out of the water!)

my dad has a golf tourney today but he is opening my parents pool tomorrow, or actually finishing opening it with vacuuming the only thing he has to do. I cannot wait! Tomorrow or monday I could be swimming.

We have a pool and a pond....

The pond would be great for you....Natural spring water....:lol:

My brother and his wife have a summer place on a lake here that is a natural spring fed lake. I go down there and swim back and forth across the cove they live in. It's a beautiful lake, and clean because they have rules about the watercraft allowed in it.

We have a pool and a pond....

The pond would be great for you....Natural spring water....:lol:

My brother and his wife have a summer place on a lake here that is a natural spring fed lake. I go down there and swim back and forth across the cove they live in. It's a beautiful lake, and clean because they have rules about the watercraft allowed in it.

there is Omak Lake a few hours away that has no real boat traffic plus no one lives on it because it is on the reservation and it has alkaline in the water. You feel so refreshed after going into it. I love going up there during stampede!

Did the pond yesterday does that count?

The cement pond? :lol:

Yes, of course, any water is good! I just happen to live in a condo complex, wish I lived on the water, that is a dream of mine someday! :eusa_pray:
Actually the proper term for ours would be cooley [sic]. I dug it with Rod's big dozer. We made it heart shaped all the way down. From the air it is a heart shaped body of water bigger than the house and shop. Cool stuff this year I can find it on google earth. The little heart shows up good. Street view I can see the neighbors place north of us. I'm wondering how google get's those street veiw pictures?

DAMN that pool water was cold! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I jumped in, then jumped right back out!

Mini me stayed in for about a half an hour.......crazy!

Taking the ole flat bottom out on the Wiscon's tomorrow fishing. Might jump in if it gets too hot... :D

Forum List

Back