Pompeo Say's It's Iran

Hit the Iran Ministry of Defence.
2 or 3 cruise missiles should send an appropriate message.

Screw the small stuff. They keep saying they want nukes so we should give them some right down the throat and obliderate Tehran from the map. That should take the wind out of their sails.
They will get theirs when they ally with Russia and attack Israel.

Israel did it.

Another antisemite commiecrat chimes in.....butt out, fool.
It makes perfect sense.

Blaming the jooos for everything makes a lot sense, when you’re conspiracy theorist/bigot. Then it fit your narrative, but normal people look to things like evidence/proof before making such declarations
So where is the evidence/proof backing the declaration that Iran did it?

Pompeo said they did it. If he said Israel did it, I would believe him, and I’m sure you would, too, no questions asked. So why do you not believe him when he says Iran did it?

Israel did it.

It makes perfect sense.

Blaming the jooos for everything makes a lot sense, when you’re conspiracy theorist/bigot. Then it fit your narrative, but normal people look to things like evidence/proof before making such declarations

Pompeo said they did it. If he said Israel did it, I would believe him, and I’m sure you would, too, no questions asked. So why do you not believe him when he says Iran did it?
I don't believe anything these lying cocksuckers say about anything.

False flag !

Why would Iran do this ? Everyone has an interest in framing Iran.

Bullshit....they did it and they'll do it again and again until they can take a shot at one of our carriers..that's their dream....to kill more Americans than we lost on 9/11 with one missile.

Behold . The exact gullible meathead the war machine loves .

It makes perfect sense.

Why would we lie?

It would serve us absolutely no benefit.

We have several assets in the area and employed them quickly enough to be able to pin these assaults on Iran. One ship was torpedoed, the other targeted with a magnetic mine attached to it's hull. Iran started lying immediately denying involvement and then claiming they had rescued the sailors off both ships. Something has to be done fast or market forces will have us paying $5 a gallon for gas.

AD-LOCATOR-Tanker-Fire-V3.jpg

US says Iran 'highly likely' behind 'torpedo' attack on oil tanker in Gulf

Well, we all knew that the government would blame it on Iran, and of course you being a big government stooge would never think to question them.

It makes perfect sense.

Why would we lie?

Unless we wanted a war with Iran...

It makes perfect sense.

Oh, and by the way, where is the evidence, Mr Normal Person?

We have several assets in the area and employed them quickly enough to be able to pin these assaults on Iran. One ship was torpedoed, the other targeted with a magnetic mine attached to it's hull. Iran started lying immediately denying involvement and then claiming they had rescued the sailors off both ships. Something has to be done fast or market forces will have us paying $5 a gallon for gas.

I don't think so, no upside (eschtatologically there is) they believe their messiah (they call him the Djinn, or the 12th Imam) will return when the entire world is in chaos. Gotta love those Shia.

Well, we all knew that the government would blame it on Iran, and of course you being a big government stooge would never think to question them.

Move to Iran

It makes perfect sense.

Why would we lie?

Many reasons .

Wars play well in the sticks . Trump would love a good old fashion wag the dog distraction war.

And the pentagon lies all the time .

It makes perfect sense.

Why would we lie?

Why did they lie us into a war with Iraq? And who is we? You?

False flag !

Why would Iran do this ? Everyone has an interest in framing Iran.

Bullshit....they did it and they'll do it again and again until they can take a shot at one of our carriers..that's their dream....to kill more Americans than we lost on 9/11 with one missile.

Behold . The exact gullible meathead the war machine loves .
Weren't you telling us and Clinton was telling us Russia was our enemy, after doing the Russian Reset with them? Why did you flip flop after you lost The Election?

Lefty has been attacking Russian for three years, and even giving Iran Billions to buy Russian Weapons.

Hey, I am not the side that created The Fake Russian Collusion Hoax, nor am I the side that gave a Terrorist Regime, Billions of Dollars to buy Nukes, ICBMS and other weapons from Russia.

So what's your plan Stan? Should we shit our pants, cow tow to terrorists and run like a scared girl like Obama did for 8 years?

Move to Iran

Already lived there for 4.5 years.

Forum List

Back