Pompeo contradicts Trump on 'deep state' accusation--"There is No Deep State"

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Pompeo contradicts Trump on 'deep state' accusations - CNNPolitics

Donald Trump turned a rumor into a full-blown government conspiracy in just 5 days - CNNPolitics

So..The Sec. of State...contradicts his boss---how droll!

"Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said Wednesday that he "does not believe there is a deep state" at the State Department or the CIA -- contradicting President Donald Trump's repeated assertion that there are forces within the government conspiring against him.
Just hours after Trump tweeted about the existence of a "criminal deep state" within the government seeking to sabotage his presidency, Pompeo was asked point blank by lawmakers on the House Foreign Affairs Committee whether believes there is a deep state at the State Department.
"I don't believe there is a deep state at the State Department," Pompeo responded, adding that he had not seen the President's comments.
Pompeo was also asked if a "deep state" existed at the CIA where he formerly served as director.
"You know this term 'deep state' has been thrown around. I'll say this. The employees who worked with me at the CIA nearly uniformly were aimed at achieving the President's objectives and America's objectives," he said."

You know..I've always thought..if there is a "Deep State" it's composed of White House Staffers who can't stand Trump..and try to screw him at every opportunity.
Hence the leaks...designed to show Trump in all his 'Emperor Has No Clothes' glory.

iu

Donald Trump turned a rumor into a full-blown government conspiracy in just 5 days - CNNPolitics

"Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said Wednesday that he "does not believe there is a deep state" at the State Department or the CIA -- contradicting President Donald Trump's repeated assertion that there are forces within the government conspiring against him.
Just hours after Trump tweeted about the existence of a "criminal deep state" within the government seeking to sabotage his presidency, Pompeo was asked point blank by lawmakers on the House Foreign Affairs Committee whether believes there is a deep state at the State Department.
"I don't believe there is a deep state at the State Department," Pompeo responded, adding that he had not seen the President's comments.
Pompeo was also asked if a "deep state" existed at the CIA where he formerly served as director.
"You know this term 'deep state' has been thrown around. I'll say this. The employees who worked with me at the CIA nearly uniformly were aimed at achieving the President's objectives and America's objectives," he said."

Finally agree with something he said!

OK..I'll bite..what do they matter..they're out of office...thus have no power...how do they effect their evil machinations?
They spied on the Trump campaign and now Caputo is saying that more agencies then the FBI spied on Trump....like maybe the NSA and the CIA....SPYGATE!!!!!!!or like I like to call it.....OBAMA SPYGATE!!!!!
But just think about that...all of those agencies spying on Trump and still they do not have a shred of evidence of any wrong doing....

Pompeo and Rosenstien both know what is going to happen, and are going to slow walk until does, and then increase their fortunes

OK..I'll bite..what do they matter..they're out of office...thus have no power...how do they effect their evil machinations?
They spied on the Trump campaign and now Caputo is saying that more agencies then the FBI spied on Trump....like maybe the NSA and the CIA....SPYGATE!!!!!!!or like I like to call it.....OBAMA SPYGATE!!!!!
But just think about that...all of those agencies spying on Trump and still they do not have a shred of evidence of any wrong doing....
Uh..OK..I think it's all a Trump ginned up fantasy--still, you skipped the question...care to try again?

I mean, even if they spied on Trump's campaign..how does that empower them now?? Just not seeing it.

Uh..OK..I think it's all a Trump ginned up fantasy--still, you skipped the question...care to try again?

I mean, even if they spied on Trump's campaign..how does that empower them now?? Just not seeing it.
Well I can't make you believe what you won't believe...but send me a PM when you are convinced because this is just getting started...this will not go away...Trump won't allow it....He will expose and force prosecutions....

So now the "deep state" was just Obama's cabinet?

Man, I wish you guys would make up your mind who is in this Deep State and who isn't.
Brennan Clapper Yates Comey Lynch and Obama.....we can start there...then there is Jeh Johnson and I'm sure Rosenstein is the clean up cover up guy...the agents involved have already been fired or demoted....SPYGATE is real....just like the GOP had to come to terms with Water Gate the left will be forced to come to terms with this....

The deep state isn't located in a building with an address duh... It is a state of mind, and in that state of mind we see Trump derangement syndrome residing in it's host with a full blown melt down taking place.

Has anybody ever said why they actually hate Donald Trump ?? Can they tell us something specifically (other than him derailing the queen of all race baiters Hilly) ?

I mean we have got to take this nation back from the day care toddlers, and restore it to the daycare staff.

So now the "deep state" was just Obama's cabinet?

Man, I wish you guys would make up your mind who is in this Deep State and who isn't.
Brennan Clapper Yates Comey Lynch and Obama.....we can start there...then there is Jeh Johnson and I'm sure Rosenstein is the clean up cover up guy...the agents involved have already been fired or demoted....SPYGATE is real....just like the GOP had to come to terms with Water Gate the left will be forced to come to terms with this....

Sounds more and more anyone who trump and his enablers disagree with or see as a threat is a member of this ever-expanding deep state enterprise.

The deep state isn't located in a building with an address duh... It is a state of mind, and in that state of mind we see Trump derangement syndrome residing in it's host with a full blown melt down taking place.

Has anybody ever said why they actually hate Donald Trump ?? Can they tell us something specifically (other than him derailing the queen of all race baiters Hilly) ?

I mean we have got to take this nation back from the day care toddlers, and restore it to the daycare staff.

He's a whore monger for one thing.
He's a congenital liar for another.
He's lowered the politics to actual name-calling (talk about day care toddler).
He's threatened to jail his political opponents.
He's called women "pigs"
He's made disparaging comments about POWs
He's made bizarre claims that are clearly not true-which is different from lying-in an attempt to engrandize himself.
That disgusting scene in the Cabinet room where he made people praise him....

Care to address any of them in a honest way?

No one spied on the Trump campaign. Caputo is a liar. Just because a couple of people joked about it at a party we are going to smear more people. Trump and his supporters are the animals.

Trump Derangement Syndrome causes usually normal people to say and see stupid things. Everything is a conspiracy. You definitely have it. IF it was allowed, you would be in a rubber room somewhere where you won't hurt anyone.

No one spied on the Trump campaign. Caputo is a liar. Just because a couple of people joked about it at a party we are going to smear more people. Trump and his supporters are the animals
Clapper said there was an informant in the Trump campaign sent there by the FBI to look into Russian meddling...but they didn't tell Trump and they didn't put a spy in Hillary's campaign and they may not have even gotten a warrant....they were spying on Trump and giving the info to Hillary and Obama..... anyone with a brain can see it..... SPYGATE get used to hearing that.......

Forum List

Back