Pompeo accuses Democrats of bullying and refuses to honor deposition request

Mike Pompeo accuses Democrats of bullying and refuses to honor deposition request - CNNPolitics

I realize you guys need time to get your lies calibrated....but do you realize that you work for the Bully in Chief?

You should be used to it by now.....
Listening you you liberoidal assclowns accusing others of bullying....OMFG!

IronyMeter.jpg

Good. Anybody subpoenaed by these clowns should tell them exactly where to stick them. Nobody is obligated to participate in a three ring circus with these Dem clowns.

Good for him! We need to stop feeding the delusions of the left, of these TDS-affected Dumbocrats in Congress. I liked Giuliani's response even better.

trump's greatest fear is oversight....Had it not been for the free press and this whistleblower....no one would know what a criminal that he is....

So, the Trump cult here aren't even pretending that Republicans are bound by the law any more. They literally think that any Republican should automatically be immune from all investigation and prosecution. The Trump cult literally wants a one-party dictatorship, with TheParty having a license to commit crimes at will.

More reasons to convict them all. The rule of law is the basis of our democracy, and to flout it is to express contempt for American democracy.

Good for him! We need to stop feeding the delusions of the left, of these TDS-affected Dumbocrats in Congress. I liked Giuliani's response even better.

trump's greatest fear is oversight....Had it not been for the free press and this whistleblower....no one would know what a criminal that he is....
I don't think so-his greatest fear is being bored. He likes fighting which is why he puts himself in harm's way. The press is not free-they are click whores and biased as Hell. The whistleblower is a CIA/Democrat operative, so NO hero there. Trump will do or say anything to keep his name in print-which will be his downfall.

Pompeo....isn't he the guy that was listening in while trump shook Down the Ukrainian President...and then claimed ignorance when asked about it....

Yeah...Stand Up Guy He Is....He knew that trump was extorting Ukrain. He thought it would stay hidden

I wonder how many more examples of trump playing Authoritarian are in the secret stash?

So, the Trump cult here aren't even pretending that Republicans are bound by the law any more. They literally think that any Republican should automatically be immune from all investigation and prosecution. The Trump cult literally wants a one-party dictatorship, with TheParty having a license to commit crimes at will.

More reasons to convict them all. The rule of law is the basis of our democracy, and to flout it is to express contempt for American democracy.
You are totally overboard. I am not a Republican so I see this as an Independent. The Republicans did nothing illegal or undemocratic. Trump has said ALL the wrong things and his party looks soft in responding to Democrats. If this were football, you could say the Democrats have all the momentum, and they have the press rooting them on.

Yeah, good luck with that.

Pompeo....isn't he the guy that was listening in while trump shook Down the Ukrainian President...and then claimed ignorance when asked about it....

Yeah...Stand Up Guy He Is....He knew that trump was extorting Ukrain. He thought it would stay hidden

I wonder how many more examples of trump playing Authoritarian are in the secret stash?
Pompeo was on the line when Trump asked the Ukrainian president to check into corruption with Burisma and meddling in the 2016 election. You are not in the FBI or CIA so don't act like you KNOW what those guys did.

Actually, he is expressing contempt for the Democrats...

A feeling that is shared by most of the nation!!!

Bound by the law....ROFLMFAO!

This swill from the fuckchops who don't GAF about subpoenaed e-malis that were deleted, bleach bitted servers, destroyed blackberries, money laundering operations operating as "charity".

GFY

The more one investigates this impeachment the more it seems that they are just looking to overturn an election result they didn't like.

There is no precedent for this.

You want every Republican including their voting base to be convicted of what?

Please name the crime you will charge people for not voting Democrat?

Forum List

Back