Polls show that Obama loses to generic republican in election...

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
ABC News’ Mary Bruce Reports:

With the presidential election still 18 months away and the GOP field wide open, 44 percent of voters say they are more likely to vote for a generic Republican candidate than President Obama, according to the latest Gallup poll. Just 39 percent would back the incumbent president.

The level of uncertainty heading into the 2012 election is also evident in the 18 percent of voters who, at this point, do not have a preference for Obama versus the Republican.

Obama Loses To Generic Republican In Poll - Political Punch

It's waaaay too early to read anything of substance into this other than Americans are, generally, not overly impressed with this Administration.

However, I doubt they'd be any more enthusiastic if this was a GOP Administration. The country is in the toilet. Someone has to carry the can and that is our politicians. Deservedly so.

Who in their right mind would vote for that stupid MFer again?

Obama+-+Peeing+On+America.jpg

Its a shame that all the potential Republican candidates also lose to a generic Republican

5%
The wheels have came off
I sold all of my stocks yesterday that I day trade
God I pray this does not blow up like 08 did. There is no more person in this world who does not want this to get worse than me
Obama is doing nothing

I'm holding onto one stock right now myself. I don't trust this market at all.

The economy is the issue that will decide 2012 and 2016. The phony stimulus is over. The Fed can no longer spend Trillions$ like they been doing. The unemployment rate is creeping back up and U-6 may pass 20% by the end of the year. Housing prices are still cratering across the country. Things are getting worse, not better.

I believe that one year from now this economy will be in worse shape than it is now. We've merely forestalled the inevitable by pulling out the credit card with massive deficit spending. The country is not going to allow that to continue. So my prediction is that Obama is not going to be elected again.

The downside is this- the economy will not fully recover until 2016 or later. We still have massive deleveraging to do and decades of damage to undo. My prediction is that the next POTUS will be a one-termer as well.

I think you can read something into these "early" polls.

His likeability polls are still good yet his electable polls have stalled. His approval is also very low. This economy is not going to change much either way before the election so as long as we don't nominate someone with more baggage than an airline we should easily sail into office.
He has no accomplishments that aren't controversial to stand on other than killing ubl.
He alienated Hispanics by playing politics with immigration.
He alienated Florida Jews by throwing Israel under the bus.
He's pissed off his base by following bush in the wot.
His kid in a candy store spending pissed off anyone with common sense.

He's done.

Well Hell.

Barry has raised a shitpot full of money and I'm sure it will buy him another 4 years.

At least thats what he thinks. LOL

5%
The wheels have came off
I sold all of my stocks yesterday that I day trade
God I pray this does not blow up like 08 did. There is no more person in this world who does not want this to get worse than me
Obama is doing nothing

I'm holding onto one stock right now myself. I don't trust this market at all.

At least 20% GOLD bullion, buddy. That is if ya got anything ~ a million , or more.

Forum List

Back