will Obama

• commute sentence

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • pardon him

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Bergdahl won't be convicted

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Obama has been pardoning all sorts of traitors lately, Bergdahl would only be his latest

The chances of Bergdahl being pardoned by Obama are zero. He's not going to interfere with the military's decision.

Me personally? I say give him a BCD or DHD, consider his time in captivity as time served and get him sent home with no benefits.

He should be convicted because he IS a deserter but I wouldn't count on it, given that his parents are muslims and Obama will pull strings for him (again).

• Where's the poll option "take no action?"
  • Where's the poll option "have something to say about it, but do nothing more than express an opinion?"
There are surely other actions Mr. Obama may take, but in speculating on what action he will take, among the critical facts to consider is that it is his Administration, the military of which he is Commander in Chief, that is prosecuting Mr. Bergdahl.

I don't know that Mr. Obama is of a mind (or not) to pardon Mr. Bergdahl. He clearly hasn't taken any preemptive action in that regard. It remains to be seen whether Mr. Bergdahl will solicit a pardon.

The chances of Bergdahl being pardoned by Obama are zero. He's not going to interfere with the military's decision.

Me personally? I say give him a BCD or DHD, consider his time in captivity as time served and get him sent home with no benefits.

I'm not all that informed on military jurisprudence, so I must ask.
  • Wouldn't giving Mr. Bergdahl either of those two types of discharge call for him being given a fair trial, hearing, or something?
  • Can the things you suggest be summarily issued at the discretion of some panel or individual?

Granny says...

..."If the court accepts a temporary insanity plea...

... dey oughta lock him up inna army booby hatch."

Forum List

Back