Poll: Who should we go to war with next?

Who should we go to war with next?

• Cuba

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Iran

• Syria

• North Korea

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want occupy Brazil and go down there and scoop up these honeys.

bikiniqf3gq0.jpg

sexy-brazilian-girls-on-the-beach.jpg

032866238-EX00.jpg

2166427-5777-rec.JPG

These dreadful Brazilian women are a threat to national security and they must be stopped!
Only the first one looks dangerous, others I can deal with...

Go to war with stupidity, ignorance, xenophobia, and arrogance....Pubs and their dupes...for tolerance and democracy.

France? I guess brainwashed chickenhawk monolingual dipshits don't like good advice from old friends. Go there, and laugh WITH or AT the waiters.:lol:

And BUY peace between Palestinians and Israelis. So dumb to let that ruin the world...

Go to war with stupidity, ignorance, xenophobia, and arrogance....Pubs and their dupes...for tolerance and democracy.

France? I guess brainwashed chickenhawk monolingual dipshits don't like good advice from old friends. Go there, and laugh WITH or AT the waiters.:lol:

And BUY peace between Palestinians and Israelis. So dumb to let that ruin the world...

first of all anyone with a brain wouldn't need to be told I don't really want to go to war with France......Franco, I don't really want to go to war with France.

What good advice has France given us, dummy?:lol:

Switzerland.

They got a shitload of money over there.

We could knock them out in no time, plunder their treasuries, pay off our debt, and be back on top.

I was thinking Switzerland... or maybe the Vatican City. They probably have more money, and certainly more 'treasures'

first of all anyone with a brain wouldn't need to be told I don't really want to go to war with France......Franco, I don't really want to go to war with France.

What good advice has France given us, dummy?:lol:

Of course I didn't say you did- just that you don't like them and can't think of any good advice we spurned...LOL!

Canada is the biggest threat to the American way of life

They come down here steal our wimmin and drink our beer.

Chicago, then Sacramento. Or maybe the other way around. We need some nation bulding around here but we gotta clear out the existing regimes first.

Forum List

Back