poll-trump-takes-lead-amid-growing-concerns-about-bidens-age-and-competence

"Concerns about Biden's age" is bullshit. The left didn't have concerns for that to begin with. Unless they happen to be vegetables, and failed to notice Biden is one as well. Then again, misery does love company.

The public want a do-over. Not that Biden "won" in the first place. The left set us up with COVID, TDS and ballot harvesting to plant a vegetable to run the country.

Even better news coming out today:

Even better news coming out today:

Michael Dukakis had a 17% lead on Bush #1 just 4 months before the election but we never had a president Dukakis. On November 7th, the Democrats kicked ass from sea to shining sea, btw.
Biden is running unopposed and whose fault is that? The other guy might be running his campaign from a Georgia prison.

"Concerns about Biden's age" is bullshit. The left didn't have concerns for that to begin with. Unless they happen to be vegetables, and failed to notice Biden is one as well. Then again, misery does love company.

The public want a do-over. Not that Biden "won" in the first place. The left set us up with COVID, TDS and ballot harvesting to plant a vegetable to run the country.

Not a doubt this can only mean some unimaginable False Flag to once again, interfere with the election so they Biden Ball-chinian Body Double will "win" again. This time there will be a Million Man Tree of Liberty March on every Capital

Last edited:
Michael Dukakis had a 17% lead on Bush #1 just 4 months before the election but we never had a president Dukakis. On November 7th, the Democrats kicked ass from sea to shining sea, btw.
Biden is running unopposed and whose fault is that? The other guy might be running his campaign from a Georgia prison.
As much as I don't think Democrats should be allowed to win in abusing their power to get Trump, it sure would be Karma for Trump to be elected president from jail and move the Oval Office into his jail cell and be president from there. That would be so great. That would top the meltdown Democrats had after losing to Trump in 2016.

Polls at this stage are meaningless. The President can do a lot to burnish his image in an election year - up to and including starting a war.

Here's a poll I'd like to see, but will never be taken: Do you WANT President Biden to be in office for four more years?

Single digits.

The democrat Party has long since perfected the art of cheating in the tens of millions column.

As much as I don't think Democrats should be allowed to win in abusing their power to get Trump, it sure would be Karma for Trump to be elected president from jail and move the Oval Office into his jail cell and be president from there. That would be so great. That would top the meltdown Democrats had after losing to Trump in 2016.
They should have locked him up for robbing his own charity. BTW, is Hillary still serving her term at Leavenworth? :abgg2q.jpg:

They should have locked him up for robbing his own charity. BTW, is Hillary still serving her term at Leavenworth? :abgg2q.jpg:
First, I don't believe Trump ever campaigned on locking Hillary up. Many of his supporters called for locking her up.

Second, after becoming president, Trump put the kybosh on locking Hillary up, a decision he probably now regrets since the TDS'rs are now hell bent on locking him up.

This bozo is competent? :laughing0301:

This reminds me of when my mother suffering from Alzheimer's could no longer put the cup to her mouth.

1701355241188.png

First, I don't believe Trump ever campaigned on locking Hillary up. Many of his supporters called for locking her up.

Second, after becoming president, Trump put the kybosh on locking Hillary up, a decision he probably now regrets since the TDS'rs are now hell bent on locking him up.
You can`t lock a person up for using email but it wouldn`t matter if he did. He`s still facing 91 (ninety-one) felony charges. Yes, we know that Hunter Biden owns a laptop. :abgg2q.jpg:

Enjoy the polls, people, because when the Dems begin the campaign media ad attack on the former President his people are going to be insane with rage as he falls farther and farther behind.

Forum List

Back