Poll Shows Dems Do Believe War Is Lost

*shrug* I don't think either of you is any better than the other with your "I know you are but what am I" antics lately.. My post was to RSR, but since YOU chose to address it, that makes YOU entitled to my opinion of YOU as well. :)

Funny how that works..

if your post was to RSR and had nothing to do with me, why, pray tell, did you quote MY post when delivering your message?

funny how THAT works as well ;)

if your post was to RSR and had nothing to do with me, why, pray tell, did you quote MY post when delivering your message?

funny how THAT works as well ;)

Perhaps you should go back and reread.. The FIRST post I quoted was RSR, to which I replied TO RSR.

You then quoted MY post, and left a holier than thou "I know what I'm talking about; I've been this or that for 10 years" message.

TO which I responded with MY opinion of YOUR attitude as well.

Yeah.. Isn't that funny.

I am sorry if I came across as "holier than thou"...I just find it terribly amusing that RSR continues to tell everyone what the impact on democratic voter turnout will be of various and sundry events. He speaks with such certainty and apparent inside knowledge that I felt compelled to comment.... with what was intended to contain sarcasm, not sanctimony.

I am sorry if I came across as "holier than thou"...I just find it terribly amusing that RSR continues to tell everyone what the impact on democratic voter turnout will be of various and sundry events. He speaks with such certainty and apparent inside knowledge that I felt compelled to comment.... with what was intended to contain sarcasm, not sanctimony.

How can you be sorry for something that is 99% of your personality?

Ah, another defeatest joins the conversation

The polls shows the Dems have no desire to win the war - live with it

We won the war, numbnuts. We rolled over the Iraqi Army, Saddam was deposed and eventually captured and killed. The occupation, however, has been a failure from Bush's photo-op on the USS Abraham Lincoln to this very minute. The occupation of Iraq hasn't even come close to meeting the requirements laid out in the Geneva Conventions for a belligerent occupying power. So stop trotting out this crap about "losing" the war, we won it. The Bush administration, through incompetence, malfeasance, arrogance and greed, lost the peace. And our troops are paying the price for it.

We won the war, numbnuts. We rolled over the Iraqi Army, Saddam was deposed and eventually captured and killed. The occupation, however, has been a failure from Bush's photo-op on the USS Abraham Lincoln to this very minute. The occupation of Iraq hasn't even come close to meeting the requirements laid out in the Geneva Conventions for a belligerent occupying power. So stop trotting out this crap about "losing" the war, we won it. The Bush administration, through incompetence, malfeasance, arrogance and greed, lost the peace. And our troops are paying the price for it.

Libs said the same thing about Europe in 1946

Care to provide the documentation to support that assertion? Didn't think so.

Life magazine in 1946

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1004650/posts

Americans Are Losing the Victory in Europe
Desitute nations feel the U.S. has failed them

By John Dos Passos

Novelist John Dos Passos spent three months in Europe as a correspondent for Life, which recently printed his report on the Nurnberg Trials. Just back in the U.S., Author Dos Passos here sums up his impressions of the Continent.

We are in a cabin deep down below decks on a Navy ship jam-packed with troops that’s pitching and creaking its way across the Atlantic in a winter gale. There is a man in every bunk. There’s a man wedged into every corner. There’s a man in every chair. The air is dense with cigarette smoke and with the staleness of packed troops and sour wool.

“Don’t think I’m sticking up for the Germans,” puts in the lanky young captain in the upper berth, “but…”

“To hell with the Germans,” says the broad-shouldered dark lieutenant. “It’s what our boys have been doing that worries me.” [Emphasis added.]

I read your link. I did a word search on your link for "liberal" and "democrat". Neither word is used in the article from Dos Passos. So.... once again, you have not proved your wacky assertions.

The story reads like a modern day report from the liberal media

Take out the word Germany and input Iraq

The liberal media has not changed much since 1946

Forum List

Back