Poll Shows Dems Do Believe War Is Lost

laffs... I don't think rsr likes me... laffs...

good.

dont worry.. he dont even like himself enough to have an ounce of self respect...

it's cool..... as long as hims in his jammies and has hims teefers brushed by 8pm...

It is not myu fault you are a lazy liberal who does not have enough energy to find his own post

Perhaps if you spent less time ranting and a little more time searching..........

It's not my fault you are so lame that you don't know how to link to a specific post... it's yours... One would think that after as many posts as you've made that you'd have learned that simple technique by now...

So I wonder if you've learned how to wipe your butt yet or does your mommy still do that for you too?

:eusa_dance: :rofl: :eusa_dance:

The first thing you see when you go to the poll is

How important is a US victory in Iraq?

Very or Somewhat important - 61%

Not important - 33%

Percent important

Dems 44%

Republicnas - 84%

and as I have been asking rsr time and time again, but he has failed to answer once...

If a US victory in Iraq is so important to you, when will you be taking an active part in the fight?

I pity you and I feel soory that anyone could be so consumed with so much hate and rage

and I keep telling you, boy, I don't hate anyone... but I do despise chickenhawks.

the democrats want the troops home alive, you want them in Iraq and in harm's way...

when will your insatiable blood lust end?

when it's your turn to go?

no, the sidebars and ads pretty much sum it all up...

but hey...

as long as hims gets to feel like a big bad internet gangsta, eh widdle guy?

PLEASE keep trying to pass off such obvious bullshit as "truth" and not skewed... it makes this thread all the funnier for people who are familair with actual polling methods...

:clap2:

Yes, what is important to you is changing the subject

no, what is important is finding out if you are all talk or if you plan on walking it?

so will you be enlisting anytime soon? Afterall, you do support the war and you do think it is "winnable" so why don't you want to be a part of the grande victory parade?

Are you too afraid to enlist?

dont worry.. he dont even like himself enough to have an ounce of self respect...

it's cool..... as long as hims in his jammies and has hims teefers brushed by 8pm...

If I hadn't of given you rep points already, you would be getting some more now... you made me laff out loud...

:clap2:

extends paw to shogun...

You left out the party breakdown

On another thread, you were so hyper to post party breakdowns

what does that have to do with my ability to read? At issue is the fact that YOU misread the poll questions and thought that eight of nine were fully supportive of your side when that is not the case...and then you fucking tapdance like a girlieman and don't admit that you can't read and you can't count.

what does that have to do with my ability to read? At issue is the fact that YOU misread the poll questions and thought that eight of nine were fully supportive of your side when that is not the case...and then you fucking tapdance like a girlieman and don't admit that you can't read and you can't count.

You were ignoring the party breakdown (which is the topic of the thread)

You always ignore the numbers that go against you

Now, the Dems have caved to Pres Bush and have given up their surrender bill (well for now)

no, what is important is finding out if you are all talk or if you plan on walking it?

so will you be enlisting anytime soon? Afterall, you do support the war and you do think it is "winnable" so why don't you want to be a part of the grande victory parade?

Are you too afraid to enlist?

Keep ingoring the poll numbers - that is what libs do best

They will always ignore the truth when it goes against them - and make things up to cover their asses

100% of RSR is a lonely man with too much cheetos on his grubby paws..

You actually think DU consists of 90% of the Dems in the world? Sheesh.

Maybe you should go there and argue with the "big boys".. (I think that's what you said you were doing here?)

hey...I have become convinced...RSR has his finger on the pulse of the democratic party. Who are we to question his wisdom? I have only been a democratic party county committee member for a decade. My experience and wisdom about my party pales when compared to RSR...

He seems to feel that we are going down the tubes in November of '08 and who am I to argue with him? I would think that, at this point he would sit back on his laurels and not worry too much about what we pathetic democrats were doing....and he certainly ought not to encourage his party to waste any time or energy actively campaigning against us - our message is so out of touch, he really need not worry about us at all.

hey...I have become convinced...RSR has his finger on the pulse of the democratic party. Who are we to question his wisdom? I have only been a democratic party county committee member for a decade. My experience and wisdom about my party pales when compared to RSR...

He seems to feel that we are going down the tubes in November of '08 and who am I to argue with him? I would think that, at this point he would sit back on his laurels and not worry too much about what we pathetic democrats were doing....and he certainly ought not to encourage his party to waste any time or energy actively campaigning against us - our message is so out of touch, he really need not worry about us at all.

Bad time to point out to you that you aren't any better when you "command the respect that your previous service and station in life is due"? Do you really want respect you have to order people to give you, or would you rather be respected by people that feel you deserve respect?

Bad time to point out to you that you aren't any better when you "command the respect that your previous service and station in life is due"? Do you really want respect you have to order people to give you, or would you rather be respected by people that feel you deserve respect?

I don't ask for your respect...I just bristle at anyone's overt disrespect.

I am perfectly willing to be judged on the quality and validity of my thoughts.

and did I miss your election as "hall monitor"? If so, please accept my belated congratulations!

I don't ask for your respect...I just bristle at anyone's overt disrespect.

I am perfectly willing to be judged on the quality and validity of my thoughts.

and did I miss your election as "hall monitor"? If so, please accept my belated congratulations!

*shrug* I don't think either of you is any better than the other with your "I know you are but what am I" antics lately.. My post was to RSR, but since YOU chose to address it, that makes YOU entitled to my opinion of YOU as well. :)

Funny how that works..

Forum List

Back