Poll Q??: Which Stimulus Did You Prefer? Bush's or Obama's?...

In fact i would have to say that the only ones who are benefiting from this President's massive Stimulus are the corrupt Wall Street Fat Cats. They seem to be doing pretty well but i can't say the same for average Main Street Americans.

In fact i would have to say that the only ones who are benefiting from this President's massive Stimulus are the corrupt Wall Street Fat Cats. They seem to be doing pretty well but i can't say the same for average Main Street Americans.

While I don't agree with stimulus packages of any kind. I dusagree with your assessment. What Obama is doing would more accurately be called a publics work program. Instead of money being given to individual taxpayers, it is being given to do "things" like road building and the money is entering the economy in the form of pay to those doing the work for the companies benefitting from the "stimulus" money. That being said, the money shouldn't be handed out in any form or fashion. But to say there is no tangible effect is wrong. You could take your $600 check, buy beer and eventually piss it away or some company could build a new road in your town that will be there for the next 100 years and provides a quicker route for businesses to thrive.

To say the stimulus is wasted is misleading. The Bush stimulus was pissed away to buy votes. The end result of the Bush giveaway was an economic crash

Regardless of the number of jobs created by the Obama stimulus (the Bush stimulus created none) there will still be public workds projects, roads, parks to show at the end of the Obama stimulus

Forum List

Back