Poll: Obama a Failure

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
My Oh My - things getting increasingly tough for Barry and the Big Government Crowd...
___

When voters were asked in a CNN/Opinion Research survey published on Tuesday to rate Obama's performance since taking office, 48 percent judged it a failure, and 47 percent saw a success.

...Just 36 percent of Americans approve of Obama's handling of health care, down from 42 percent in December and 47 percent in October, CBS said.

...But the White House will be concerned by the CBS finding that Obama's standing among independent voters whom he attracted in his 2008 election triumph has fallen to 42 percent -- a decline of 10 points in the last few months alone.

Americans split on Obama first year: polls

National Health Care will soon be upon you. OBAMA wins, right-wing, Conservative ,religious zealots LOSE !

Bush left office with a mere 22% approval rating and you hacks still claim he was one of our best Presidents. Why the double standard on poll numbers?

My Oh My - things getting increasingly tough for Barry and the Big Government Crowd...
___

When voters were asked in a CNN/Opinion Research survey published on Tuesday to rate Obama's performance since taking office, 48 percent judged it a failure, and 47 percent saw a success.

...Just 36 percent of Americans approve of Obama's handling of health care, down from 42 percent in December and 47 percent in October, CBS said.

...But the White House will be concerned by the CBS finding that Obama's standing among independent voters whom he attracted in his 2008 election triumph has fallen to 42 percent -- a decline of 10 points in the last few months alone.

Americans split on Obama first year: polls

Of coarse it is Obamas fault. Unlike Booooosh who owned up to nothing Barry has admitted there is much still to do to recover from our economic disaster left for him to repair by persons unknown.

Just click the heals of your ruby red slippers three times and everything will be better.

Bush left office with a mere 22% approval rating and you hacks still claim he was one of our best Presidents. Why the double standard on poll numbers?

I would like you to provide where someone proclaimed Bush II as one of the 'best presidents'... and we're not talking about a whacko like KMAN proclaiming it

Oh come on, DD...there are many on this board, as well as on the old MSNBC board who to this day proclaim Bush a hero for invading Iraq and "keeping us safe"...

I would like you to provide where someone proclaimed Bush II as one of the 'best presidents'... and we're not talking about a whacko like KMAN proclaiming it

VYanks post was simply another deflective lie.

He has nothing to say regarding Obama's failings, so he scurries back to crying BUSH!!!

Bush lost support among conservatives and Independents - thus his low polling upon leaving office. These same Independents and Conservatives helped clean out Congress in 2006 - and to some extent, gave Obama a chance to provide "change" in 2008.

It appears most of those same Indepedents and Conservatives are utterly disgusted by Obama's failings - and those of the Big Government Democrat leadership, that 2010 will prove yet another attempted Correction Election.

I wonder if it is not in the nature of this country to see the hole and miss the rest? Watching American Idol last evening was like watching America, a small percentage talented and the rest blaming the judges for being judges. If Obama is a failure, Americans need to look at themselves. How is we support our nation, do we support our workers, do we fight to end the senseless spending on war, do we buy American, do we help each other and not just corporations whose goal is profit, do we ask about outsourcing, why don't we have healthcare, why do we argue the trivial, soon if we continue to buy only the negative and do nothing good for all Americans, we will be a third rate nation. Watch and see and good luck.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Conservative-Nanny-State-Wealthy-Government/dp/1411693957/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8]Amazon.com: The Conservative Nanny State: How the Wealthy Use the Government to Stay Rich and Get Richer (9781411693951): Dean Baker: Books[/ame]

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/United-States-since-World-Since/dp/0521677556/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8]Amazon.com: The United States since 1980 (The World Since 1980) (9780521677554): Dean Baker: Books[/ame]

"People of the same trade seldom meet together, even for merriment and diversion, but the conversation ends in a conspiracy against the public, or in some contrivance to raise prices. It is impossible indeed to prevent such meetings, by any law which either could be executed, or would be consistent with liberty and justice. But though the law cannot hinder people of the same trade from sometimes assembling together, it ought to do nothing to facilitate such assemblies; much less to render them necessary." Adam Smith

Last edited:

Oh come on, DD...there are many on this board, as well as on the old MSNBC board who to this day proclaim Bush a hero for invading Iraq and "keeping us safe"...

Difference between 'keeping us safe' and being 'one of our best presidents'... as you well should know... so I would like proof of a non-troll non-whack REP or conservative that has been proclaiming Bush as 'one of our best presidents'

VYanks post was simply another deflective lie.

He has nothing to say regarding Obama's failings, so he scurries back to crying BUSH!!!

Bush lost support among conservatives and Independents - thus his low polling upon leaving office. These same Independents and Conservatives helped clean out Congress in 2006 - and to some extent, gave Obama a chance to provide "change" in 2008.

It appears most of those same Indepedents and Conservatives are utterly disgusted by Obama's failings - and those of the Big Government Democrat leadership, that 2010 will prove yet another attempted Correction Election.

BTW, I am still waiting for your answer on the double standard....

I wonder if it is not in the nature of this country to see the hole and miss the rest? Watching American Idol last evening was like watching America, a small percentage talented and the rest blaming the judges for being judges. If Obama is a failure, Americans need to look at themselves. How is we support our nation, do we support our workers, do we fight to end the senseless spending on war, do we buy American, do we help each other and not just corporations whose goal is profit, do we ask about outsourcing, why don't we have healthcare, why do we argue the trivial, soon if we continue to buy only the negative and do nothing good for all Americans, we will be a third rate nation. Watch and see and good luck.

Amazon.com: The Conservative Nanny State: How the Wealthy Use the Government to Stay Rich and Get Richer (9781411693951): Dean Baker: Books

Amazon.com: The United States since 1980 (The World Since 1980) (9780521677554): Dean Baker: Books

"People of the same trade seldom meet together, even for merriment and diversion, but the conversation ends in a conspiracy against the public, or in some contrivance to raise prices. It is impossible indeed to prevent such meetings, by any law which either could be executed, or would be consistent with liberty and justice. But though the law cannot hinder people of the same trade from sometimes assembling together, it ought to do nothing to facilitate such assemblies; much less to render them necessary." Adam Smith

Look.. midcan linking to a winger source again... well, this time being a link to Amazon to a winger author... but same difference

Obama's celebrity is wearing thin quite quickly. Just a year in, and he is proving among the most divisive of any president in the modern era...

___

A year in, Obama splits the country almost exactly in two; and nearly half now say he's too liberal

A week from the first anniversary of his twice taking the presidential oath of office with a promise of change and renewed national unity, Barack Obama has split the country.

It's pretty much an even split, too.

Forty-eight percent of Americans consider the Democrat's presidency a failure so far; 47% call it a success.

On Nov. 4, 2008, Americans gave Obama and what's-his-name-the-long-serving-Delaware-senator nearly 68% of the nation's electoral votes. They gave them 56% of the states and nearly 53% of the popular vote. (Not to mention overwhelming control of both houses of Congress.)

Two weeks into his new job, Obama's job approval rating was at its peak -- 76%.

Since then, as he's faced economic challenges, a disappointing economic stimulus program, stubbornly high unemployment and the controversies surrounding his....

...relentless rhetoric and drive for a healthcare bill, with a couple of monthly exceptions Obama's approval has been trending downward -- 67%, 64%, 66%, 63%, 62%, 61%, 56%, 53%, 58%, 55% and 55% just before Thanksgiving.

His worst standing -- 48% -- came in early December during the heated congressional healthcare debate but before the blessedly botched bombing of a U.S. airliner on Christmas Day.

A year in, Obama splits the country almost exactly in two; and nearly half now say he's too liberal | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

The indication of Obama being "too liberal" is clear indication of American growing increasingly repulsed by the rampant Big Government direction that has been underway not just in the last year - but for most of the Bush administration as well. Obama Inc misread election 2008 - people did not want more of the Bush policies, but under Obama, he as simply taken the worst aspects of Bush and doubled down on them - Obama's Neocon Progressive movement is an abomination to the ideals of the majority of Americans.

Only 44% approve of how Obama is handling the economy," Holland reports. "Just 4 in 10 give him a thumbs-up on healthcare and his approval rating on the federal deficit has plunged to 36%. Those are three of the four most important issues on the public's mind today."

And with economic and deficit concerns on the public's mind, Holland offers an ominous warning to the Obama White House. "The president's ratings also suffer from the growing perception that he is too liberal -- 46% feel that way today, up 10 points from March."

A year in, Obama splits the country almost exactly in two; and nearly half now say he's too liberal | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

Poor Barrack. He's being blamed by the right-wing zealots for the economic and military mess created by the Bush Junior administration Obama can't win with the right wingers - no way, no how.

Poor Barrack. He's being blamed by the right-wing zealots for the economic and military mess created by the Bush Junior administration Obama can't win with the right wingers - no way, no how.

America must be majority "right wingers" then - as polling indicates a majority don't approve of Mr. Obama...:eusa_angel:

Stinkatra,

I dont know what polls you are looking at but I can guess they were conducted by Conservatives. Polling will provide the exact results that are wanted - it all depends on the question. However, uneducated "sheep" like yourself belive whatever your political masters tell you. Heck, if someone like Joe Stalin were running for the GOP you people would blindly vote for him.

Stinkatra,

I dont know what polls you are looking at but I can guess they were conducted by Conservatives. Polling will provide the exact results that are wanted - it all depends on the question. However, uneducated "sheep" like yourself belive whatever your political masters tell you. Heck, if someone like Joe Stalin were running for the GOP you people would blindly vote for him.

Yes, those bastions of conservatism - CBS and CNN!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back