Pelosi: What a Horrible Woman

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
Jack Cafferty rips into Pelosi's recent Copenhagen spending spree amidst American's economic troubles - with people losing jobs, Pelosi spends lavishly on military jet travel and upscale hotels - and for what?

Pelosi is now the face for the Democrat Party Big Government excesses that have more and more Americans fed up...

___

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_i-vXZU7ZQ[/ame]

People in congress have alwasy gone places that have to do with their jobs and we paud for it.

Now that its the dems they are shitting bricks.

Your guys also got sweet little vactions from the likes of Abramhoff and you moral deficients defended them.

Pelosi could have lost her last election, but I saw no one get on board for her defeat.

It should be noted how the Big Government libs in here are so supportive of Pelosi's continued spending spree while the nation is in the midsts of economic hardship!

This is standard trip crap.

The same stupid crap when Obama took a nite off and took his wife to a nice diner, went on vaction.

They will do this the entire tenure.

They sure defended the assholes who took Abramoff money , the record number of vactions Bush took and anything else the Rs did while in power.

Cafferty is an asshole and so is anyone who pretends Pelosi is not supposed to go anywhere.

The same stupid crap when Obama took a nite off and took his wife to a nice diner, went on vaction.

They sure defended the assholes who took Abramoff money , the record number of vactions Bush took and anything else the Rs did while in power.
Cafferty defended Abramoff and BOOOOOSH!?!?!????

Who knew?

This isn't about Iraq or Abramoff, moonbat. :lol:

Yeah we know. It's about the right's hypocrisy. You are more transparent than you think.

If the hypocracy you are talking about is republicans giving democrats crap for spending tax dollars, in the way Pelosi did, as if it was their own money then I'm right there with you.

Both side spend our money on stuff that we dont want them to and both sides try to give their own side a pass on it.

This isn't about Iraq or Abramoff, moonbat. :lol:

Yeah we know. It's about the right's hypocrisy. You are more transparent than you think.

If the hypocracy you are talking about is republicans giving democrats crap for spending tax dollars, in the way Pelosi did, as if it was their own money then I'm right there with you.

Both side spend our money on stuff that we dont want them to and both sides try to give their own side a pass on it.
Speak for yourself.

Personally, I ragged on almost constantly about the insane spending and bureaucracy expansion of Shrubbie and the congress, while he and the republitards held all the cards.

Ask anyone who knows me.

Ah, we have Cafferty, who was among the most vocal opponents of Bush Inc just a few years ago now being demonized by the Big Government leftists in this forum because he speaks the truth about Pelosi. :)

Here is Cafferty on the Bush "surge" plan in Iraq:

Is 3,006 deaths not enough? How many do you suppose it will take before President Bush's conscience begins to bother him -- 5,000, 10,000, more? How many? Meanwhile, the White House continues to try to get you to think that this is something it's not. The word surge is being used to camouflage the administration plans to escalate the war in Iraq.

And it's not just about the troops. The White House says they're looking at a whole range of options including on the economic front. This little misadventure is already cost us half a trillion dollars, and we're losing. But there's never been much of a market for reality in the Bush White House. It's all about the spin you know.

So next week when the president talks about sending more of your sons and daughters to die in Iraq, don't think surge. Recognize it for what it is.

Cafferty Blasts the McCain Doctrine | Crooks and Liars

Nancy Pelosis is a Big Government do as I say not as I do Democrat who represents the very worst of the DC political machine.

Cafferty is spot on.

People in congress have alwasy gone places that have to do with their jobs and we paud for it.

Now that its the dems they are shitting bricks.

Your guys also got sweet little vactions from the likes of Abramhoff and you moral deficients defended them.

This thread is about members of the U.S. Government using our tax dollars to go on party trips. It is not about Congress members taking bribes.

Immie

And you still have not stopped bitching about Bush's vacations and probably won't for thirty years... You don't happen to have a double standard do you? No, of course not.

Immie

Forum List

Back