Poll: Most Democrats have taken advantage of early drinking!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:beer:

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (The Borowitz Report)—A new poll indicates that the vast majority of Democratic voters have taken advantage of early drinking ahead of the 2020 election.​
In contrast to 2016, when many Democrats did not begin drinking in earnest until well into Election Night, the poll indicates that these same voters started consuming alcohol days and even weeks before November 3rd.​
“By the time I started drinking in 2016, it was too late for me to fully anesthetize myself,” Harland Dorrinson, an Arizona Democrat who started drinking last Thursday, said. “That’s why I went for the early-drinking option.”​
According to the poll, white wine, long considered a favorite of certain Democratic constituencies, was the choice of only twenty-four per cent of the early drinkers, while vodka, scotch, and other spirits garnered the support of a whopping fifty-nine per cent.​
The surging support for hard liquor is an indication that Democrats are taking early drinking more seriously than they did in 2016, experts say.​
Carol Foyler, a Pennsylvania voter who began early drinking in September, said that she had not stocked enough alcohol in her home in 2016 but was better prepared this year. “I made a plan to drink,” she said.​

I am always late since I don't imbibe booze...

Not to worry Jerry Garcia has your ticket! :cool-45:

Indica Dominant Hybrid - 70% Indica / 30% Sativa
THC: 24% - 28%

Jerry Garcia OG Kush is a rare indica dominant hybrid strain that is said to be a phenotype of the infamous OG Kushstrain. This rare bud packs everything you love from a classic OG Kush into one tiny little package. Jerry Garcia OG Kush has a sweet and herbal grassy flavor with hints of woodiness on exhale. The aroma is very kushy and lemony with an herbal earthy overtone and a touch of spiciness. The Jerry Garcia OG Kush high is incredibly relaxing and pain-relieving in nature, making it perfect for when you need some sweet relief on a lazy afternoon or early evening. You'll feel a slight building lift on the onset of the high that puts you in a fantastic mood and eases away any mental pains. As your mind lifts, your body will start to succumb to a building body high that leaves you feeling slightly sedated and utterly relaxed. You may experience a stab of hunger at this point, so be sure to have some snacks on hand! In combination with its super high 24-28% average THC level, these effects make Jerry Garcia OG Kush perfect for killing the effects of appetite loss, chronic pain, inflammation, depression, and insomnia. This bud has long narrow bluish green nugs with sparse orange hairs and a tiny coating of white crystal trichomes.

Jerry Garcia OG Kush is a rare indica dominant hybrid strain that is said to be a phenotype of the infamous OG Kushstrain. This rare bud packs everything you love from a classic OG Kush into one tiny little package. Jerry Garcia OG Kush has a sweet and herbal grassy flavor with hints of woodiness on exhale. The aroma is very kushy and lemony with an herbal earthy overtone and a touch of spiciness. The Jerry Garcia OG Kush high is incredibly relaxing and pain-relieving in nature, making it perfect for when you need some sweet relief on a lazy afternoon or early evening. You'll feel a slight building lift on the onset of the high that puts you in a fantastic mood and eases away any mental pains. As your mind lifts, your body will start to succumb to a building body high that leaves you feeling slightly sedated and utterly relaxed. You may experience a stab of hunger at this point, so be sure to have some snacks on hand! In combination with its super high 24-28% average THC level, these effects make Jerry Garcia OG Kush perfect for killing the effects of appetite loss, chronic pain, inflammation, depression, and insomnia. This bud has long narrow bluish green nugs with sparse orange hairs and a tiny coating of white crystal trichomes.
Do the vaps they have a THC content of 87-92%..

I'll be there!
Might be time to splurge on the good scotch. And yes, I know you only drink the good scotch. ;)

I went with the Glenlivet 12. :D

Glenlivert-12YO-Double-Oak_large.png

My lungs can't handle vape. Prolly too many years of American Spirit Yellows although I've cut back to 4-5 ciggies a day.

My lungs can't handle vape. Prolly too many years of American Spirit Yellows although I've cut back to 4-5 ciggies a day.
Yes. I stopped smoking at least twenty times over the last 45 years.

Last edited:

The stink weed is grown up and down the road I live on. Its all over the place here and is the main cash crop of Nevada County by far. You know who's growing it and where because it smells just like a pole cat. Only thing is the pole cat doesn't move, it stays put so you know they're growing pot. Both legal and illegal grows around here. If it's about pot, you name it, we got it here.

This January will be 19 year anniversary of quitting smoking. So my lungs have no issues with vapes. ;)

This January will be 19 year anniversary of quitting smoking. So my lungs have no issues with vapes. ;)

Congrats! I promised my Doc (AND my daughter) that beginning December 1st I'm starting Chantix® :)

I'll be there!
Might be time to splurge on the good scotch. And yes, I know you only drink the good scotch. ;)

Nice!

I may have to buy a bottle of Oban.

View attachment 410598
edit: Toro - this is an insane price! Usually $90. Oban Single Malt 14 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky, (86 Proof)

90 bucks? WoW - A little rich for my blood but will have to give it a try!

I'll be there!

Nice!

View attachment 410598
edit: Toro - this is an insane price! Usually $90. Oban Single Malt 14 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky, (86 Proof)

That link has it for $55. From Costco.

Congrats! I promised my Doc (AND my daughter) that beginning December 1st I'm starting Chantix® :)
You won't regret it. When I quit my cigs were $3.35 per pack, 1.5 packs a day. So say $5.00 per day.

365 x $5.00 = $1,825 per year x 19 years = $34,675 that I have saved - BUT that's if the price of cigarettes stayed at $3.35. They didn't. So I figure I've saved $50,000 by quitting.

You won't regret it. When I quit my cigs were $3.35 per pack, 1.5 packs a day. So say $5.00 per day.

365 x $5.00 = $1,825 per year x 19 years = $34,675 that I have saved - BUT that's if the price of cigarettes stayed at $3.35. They didn't. So I figure I've saved $50,000 by quitting.

Yep, my American Spirits are up to almost 8 bucks a pack. Of course a pack lasts me 3-4 days so that's just 16 bucks a week but x 52 = $832 a year. Even that would be good. And it'll be winter, raining and I smoke outside. Good time to quit! :)

I'll be there!

Nice!

View attachment 410598

That link has it for $55. From Costco.

Yeah I looked at the liquor store yesterday. They had it on sale for $82. Costco won't have it - In Oregon all liquor is sold by state-owned stores.
I asked the scotch expert at store and he said it was great but maybe a little on the peaty side. What think?

Forum List

Back