[POLL] - Liberals, how much is a "fair share?" - Taxes

What's the "fair share?"

• Total voters
Is it fair that I drove old cars for 30 years to be able to have something and pay off my house?
My relative drives 2 brand new cars, a $65,000 one and a $50,000 one. He lives in a $450,000 home with a high mortgage. He has a beach condo worth $400,000 with a large mortgage on it. Their credit cards are maxed out. He and his wife work when they want to and barely get by, mainly by an inheritance.
I drive old cars, one with 299,000 miles on it, paid off my 3BR, 2BA house in 1992. I have NO car payment and no Florida condo. I saved my money for 21 years and have a few hundred grand in the bank and more in stocks.
My relatives' kids qualify for Pell grants for their kids for college because they are deemed more in need than me!
All because they are irresponsible with their money buying high ticket items and a big mortgage and I am not and have money in the bank.
Under the Federal guidelines you are allowed to own a second home and it does not hurt your formula for the means test.
That is the world of means test benefits for the "poor and needy" for at least 40% of the money doled out.
And the liberal claims this system is "fair".

It sounds like you are living a life that you hate.

I've tried to do the opposite. The secret is to spend your time doing what you enjoy accomplishing, learn every day, don't sweat the small stuff. Materialism is absolutely no different than drugs. Addictive, frustrating, a false world, expensive, a cruel, cruel master.

Look at the repressed rage expressed here daily by goods addicts.

Life's too short to spend even a minute in a futile race to nowhere.

No sir, there is no other life I would have lived.
You changed the subject like all liberals do.
I would change your ability and power in supporting government to legally steal my money to give it to you or your friends.
What is a "goods addict"? Who determines what one should have and not have? You? Government?

You only have to pay US taxes if you live here.

I've tried to do the opposite. The secret is to spend your time doing what you enjoy accomplishing, learn every day, don't sweat the small stuff. Materialism is absolutely no different than drugs. Addictive, frustrating, a false world, expensive, a cruel, cruel master.

I would change your ability and power in supporting government to legally steal my money to give it to you or your friends.
What is a "goods addict"? Who determines what one should have and not have? You? Government?

I do not pay taxes. You do not pay taxes. NO ONE PAYS TAXES

The government TAKES TAXES

Just like stores take your money.

If you choose to go in a store and buy stuff you have to pay. And you can't just pay for your stuff. You have to pay for the space, the heat or AC, the lights, the parking lot, the clerk, the profit, the decor, it's endless.

If you choose to live here and use our services you have to pay.

Last edited:

If you choose to go in a store and buy stuff you have to pay. And you can't just pay for your stuff. You have to pay for the space, the heat or AC, the lights, the parking lot, the clerk, the profit, the decor, it's endless.

Your analogy fails because the federal government doesn't own the United States. My house isn't property of the federal government. Only the store owner is allowed to charge you money for your purchase, not the clerk who works the cash register, nor the security guard, nor that janitor.

I didn't choose to "go into the store," bootlicker. I was born here.

You and all the other bootlickers who worship government can kiss my ass.

Your analogy fails because the federal government doesn't own the United States. My house isn't property of the federal government. Only the store owner is allowed to charge you money for your purchase, not the clerk who works the cash register, nor the security guard, nor that janitor.

The government owns the means of production of the services that you choose to consume by living here.

Just like store owner owns the means of production of his retail operation that you choose to shop at.

It's a perfect analogy.

You and all the other traitors who don't respect America can kiss my ass.

Last edited:

The government owns the means of production of the services that you choose to consume by living here.

Just like store owner owns the means of production of his retail operation that you choose to shop at.

It's a perfect analogy.

Is that your problem? No one wants to kiss your ass? Well maybe if you weren't a retarded ass hole someone would actually give a crap about you.

Last edited:

It's a perfect analogy.

Is that your problem? No one wants to kiss your ass? Well maybe if you weren't a retarded ass hole someone would actually give a crap about you.

Lots of people do care about me. Thank God you're not one.

It's a perfect analogy.

Wrong, I don't "choose" to consume anything simply by living here. You're analogy stinks because in a store you can actually choose to purchase items on sale or go elsewhere, without moving your home.

A more accurate analogy would be with the "services" offered by Guido the Leg Breaker. Since you chose to setup your business in his territory, he reasons that you are receiving his "protection services" and are therefore obligated to pay him.

Apparently you believe all the Guidos of the world are entitled to their cut of the profits from every business located in there turf.

That's all government is: an extortion racket. It's an organized criminal gang.

Last edited:

It's a perfect analogy.

Wrong, I don't "choose" to consume anything simply by living here. You're analogy stinks because in a store you can actually choose to purchase items on sale or go elsewhere, without moving your home.

A more accurate analogy would be with the "services" offered by Guido the Leg Breaker. Since you chose to setup your business in his territory, he reasons that you are receiving his "protection services" and are therefore obligated to pay him.

Apparently you believe extortion all the Guidos of the world are entitled to their cut of the profits from every business located in there turf.

You pick among countries to live in just like you pick among stores to shop in. You make your own bed, now lie in it.

It's a perfect analogy.

Then why are you such an ass all the time?

Then why are you such an ass all the time?

Because I reveal to the world what an ignorant ass you are?

To tell you the truth, those that know you probably already knew.

It's a perfect analogy.

Apparently you believe extortion all the Guidos of the world are entitled to their cut of the profits from every business located in there turf.

You pick among countries to live in just like you pick among stores to shop in. You make your own bed, now lie in it.

That doesn't mean you chose to pay for government "services." You can also move your business out of Guido's turf. However, Guido is still an extortionist. He doesn't own your business and he has no right to charge you for anything you haven't explicitly agreed to pay for. That form of "business" transaction is called "extortion." It's a crime.

It's a perfect analogy.

No I don't, asshole. I was born here. Living in a given country isn't "choosing" the government store. Government doesn't own this country. It's not entitled to charge you for living here.

Even if I did chose to live here, that doesn't change the nature of the government transaction, which is extortion, pure and simple.

That doesn't mean you chose to pay for government "services." You can also move your business out of Guido's turf. However, Guido is still an extortionist. He doesn't own your business and he has no right to charge you for anything you haven't explicitly agreed to pay for. That form of "business" transaction is called "extortion." It's a crime.

Honestly, if I were you, I'd relocate to a better place. The only reason that I'd stay here is if I really loved to whine, and in this place you are much more free to do so.

Complaining about store A instead of finding a better store, may be fun for you, but it accomplishes nothing to make you happier. Which really is the point of life, no?

:lmao:

No I don't, asshole. I was born here. Living in a given country isn't "choosing" the government store. Government doesn't own this country. It's not entitled to charge you for living here.

Even if I did chose to live here, that doesn't change the nature of the government transaction, which is extortion, pure and simple.

Bri, honey, you are never going to convince this dingleberry that the State is not God and does not own by divine right everything as far as the eye can see, including him. He doesn't even possess the necessary mental reference points to compute the idea, so you two aren't speaking the same language and never will. Some people are just born to be chattel, and will insist on being chattel no matter how hard you try to make them free.

Bri, honey, you are never going to convince this dingleberry that the State is not God and does not own by divine right everything as far as the eye can see, including him. He doesn't even possess the necessary mental reference points to compute the idea, so you two aren't speaking the same language and never will. Some people are just born to be chattel, and will insist on being chattel no matter how hard you try to make them free.

Back off on the bottle.

You apparently think that you have to pay US taxes even if you don't live here?

I'm curious. Where did that idea come from?

Back off on the bottle.

Hit a little too close to home, eh PMS?

You apparently think that you have to pay US taxes even if you don't live here?

I'm curious. Where did that idea come from?

It comes from the IRS code, you fucking dolt. You have to pay US taxes until you renounce your citizenship. That means you have to pay for government services even if there isn't the slightest possibility that you can use them. The government views you as its property. You're a resource for bureaucrats to use as they deem fit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back