POLL: Kool Aid

Poll: ever heard of Kool Aid as a racial stereotype?

• Yes, I heard of this before the Brian Kilmeade comment

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • No, I never heard of this befor the Brian Kilmeade comment

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • Pineapple

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Learn English.

The post is already IN English. Perhaps we should shift to whatever babble you're more comfy with --- Inebriationic is it?
No. You are lying again.

Yyyyyyah OK well you sleep it off, Otis. Leave this thread to the adults. We'll be fine.
Learn English , dumb bitch.

^^ posts 'note to self' on internet :rolleyes:
A note will not teach you English.

From this thread about a co-host on "Fox and Friends" asking a guest doing a cooking segment if she makes Kool Aid with the dish she's preparing (see the thread for background)....

Answer honestly --- before this came up, had you ever heard of Kool Aid as a racial stereotype?
Yes I have, but I also believe Kilmead had no idea. Blacks do like the grape Kool-Aid though and its an inside joke among them.

I went to a movie premier (when I lived in Los Angeles) that was written/directed by a black guy, cast was mostly black, comedy. What did they give everyone that was invited to the premier? You guessed it a packet of grape Kool Aid :lol: :lol:

At any rate, Kilmead had no idea and it was an innocent (what he thought) question.

I wonder if many "blacks" ( black people ) do not like grape Koolaid? What do you think?
Is this a trick question. We have to generalize when we are speaking on these things.
Why?
We always speak in generalities. Men are stronger than women and all that jazz

From this thread about a co-host on "Fox and Friends" asking a guest doing a cooking segment if she makes Kool Aid with the dish she's preparing (see the thread for background)....

Answer honestly --- before this came up, had you ever heard of Kool Aid as a racial stereotype?
Yes I have, but I also believe Kilmead had no idea. Blacks do like the grape Kool-Aid though and its an inside joke among them.

I went to a movie premier (when I lived in Los Angeles) that was written/directed by a black guy, cast was mostly black, comedy. What did they give everyone that was invited to the premier? You guessed it a packet of grape Kool Aid :lol: :lol:

At any rate, Kilmead had no idea and it was an innocent (what he thought) question.

I wonder if many "blacks" ( black people ) do not like grape Koolaid? What do you think?
Is this a trick question. We have to generalize when we are speaking on these things.
Why?
I'll ask the roomie next time I see him, since he is black. Funny, I never see him drink grape koolaid. Only tea. OMG! He is racist too!?

Nope. No dope smokin' here. Just plain ol iced tea.:)
I like iced tea too. :)

Sweet tea, which is southern. Southerners owned slaves.

Guess I'm a racist then?
I thought china was founder of drinking tea?
Whatever. Guess I am a racist too cuz I do like sweet tea. Hot or cold.

No wonder you so sweet.
2q1t4lt.jpg

Why?
I'll ask the roomie next time I see him, since he is black. Funny, I never see him drink grape koolaid. Only tea. OMG! He is racist too!?
He drinks tea? He's a cracker......WAIT!.....I mean he's white!!

He's pretty black. And I mean BLACK. Dark black. When he is standing in the hallway, I can't see him cuz the hallway is dark. He blends right in. Had to put a nightlight in there cuz I kept running into him, lol.

Why?
He drinks tea? He's a cracker......WAIT!.....I mean he's white!!

Reminds me of that old play-party song, "Follow the Band"....

My husband's a mason, a mason , a mason
And a very fine mason is he...
All day he lays bricks, he lays bricks, he lays bricks...
And when he comes home he drinks tea...​

We had Kool-Aid as a kid cause we were not allowed to drink soda...We even made popsicles with it...Also had it in the military when in the field, it was always orange Kool-Aid.....

Last edited:
Every post of yours is simple passive aggressive lameness.
And yours are just stupid.

This is me after reading your stupid ass posts.

StupidSquint_zpsq3bw3eey.jpg

Oddly enough that's exactly how I've always pictured you.

Once in a while I nail it. :rock:

Ah, now you are being a genderist pig too.

Toss in some comment about me being Catholic and you will have the Bigot Trifecta, dude, lol.
Most Catholics aren't white supremacists. How is it that you are Catholic?
I am simply demanding equal standing in our courts for white people.

How does that make me a 'white supremacist' (especially since I think if anyone is superior it is the Han Chinese) just because I oppose the libtard Identity Politics bullshit?

Oh, I get it. I disagree with a libtard on race issues therefore I am automatically a white supremacist, lol.

You are truly stupid.

ISIS_LibtardSame_zps0nu7l9p1.jpg
You didn't answer the question.

Forum List

Back