POLL: Do you support White Nationalism?

Do you support White Nationalism?

• Total voters
The United States is a nation founded by Whites, built by Whites and funded by Whites.
Ummmm.....so what’s the issue with “White Nationalists”?
Aren’t the Japanese.....Japanese Nationalists?
Is there a nation with natives whom aren’t nationalistic?

I do not support white nationalism because what is important is culture and not skin color.

I am most steadfastly opposed to multiculturalism, which too often conflates the two concepts, and find it just as dangerous as white nationalism -- probably more so in real terms because multiculturalism is so pervasive while white nationalists are rare.

I do not support white nationalism because what is important is culture and not skin color.

I am most steadfastly opposed to multiculturalism, which too often conflates the two concepts, and find it just as dangerous as white nationalism -- probably more so in real terms because multiculturalism is so pervasive while white nationalists are rare.
So whose culture do you approve?

That is not a long term solution.

Our skin color has been an inseparable part of our culture. And as the skin color of our culture has changed, so too has our very culture. While it goes much much deeper than merely skin color. It is a part of it. Different races build different civilizations. Period.

Only for dogs...

Azlan-and-Portia-Banner-1.jpg

Having trouble getting some straight answers, so let's cut to the chase.

Your vote will be visible. We'll see whose votes are conspicuous by their absence.

And since specific definitions seem to be slippery things nowadays, please feel free to expand as you please. No complaining about such a clear, direct and reasonable question, if possible.

Thanks!

When Kanye said....”Whites are supreme” what do you think he meant by that? Is he a White Supremacist? Is he a “White Nationalist”?
Just curious

So whose culture do you approve?

American, French, British, Italian, French, Japanese, Swedish...…...

Your vote will be visible. We'll see whose votes are conspicuous by their absence.

And since specific definitions seem to be slippery things nowadays, please feel free to expand as you please. No complaining about such a clear, direct and reasonable question, if possible.

Thanks!
again, it's made up language. And, what a waste of time.

Thanks!

I don't even know what it means?

Notice how Mac1958 strongly encouraged folks to participate in his thread while he made his escape from it...weird.
I’d venture a guess...it wasn’t ‘flowing’ quite like he had hoped.

Mac1958 Can you see who voted and how? I wouldn't put it past some people on the left to cast "Yes" votes to make it seem like there's more people here that support it. Then again, it's just as plausible that people here actually do.

Notice how Mac1958 strongly encouraged folks to participate in his thread while he made his escape from it...weird. I’d venture a guess...it wasn’t ‘flowing’ quite like he had hoped.
I'm right here, and I'm enjoying the responses. As always.

23.5% "yes" votes as I write this. Interesting.
Would you gauge the true number to be higher, or lower?

Mac1958 Can you see who voted and how? I wouldn't put it past some people on the left to cast "Yes" votes to make it seem like there's more people here that support it. Then again, it's just as plausible that people here actually do.
Yeah, click on the vote totals for the names. No surprises so far.

Notice how Mac1958 strongly encouraged folks to participate in his thread while he made his escape from it...weird. I’d venture a guess...it wasn’t ‘flowing’ quite like he had hoped.

Would you gauge the true number to be higher, or lower?
Tough to say. I'd guess it's higher, but I couldn't prove that.

Awesome, you must be thrilled to find that Whites still harbor guilt for being White...right?

Awesome, you must be thrilled to find that Whites still harbor guilt for being White...right?
I already knew that. White Guilt and self loathing animate the Regressive Left in particular.

As I regularly point out.

Forum List

Back