POLL: Do you support White Nationalism?

Do you support White Nationalism?

• Total voters

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Having trouble getting some straight answers, so let's cut to the chase.

Your vote will be visible. We'll see whose votes are conspicuous by their absence.

And since specific definitions seem to be slippery things nowadays, please feel free to expand as you please. No complaining about such a clear, direct and reasonable question, if possible.

Thanks!

Your vote will be visible. We'll see whose votes are conspicuous by their absence.

And since specific definitions seem to be slippery things nowadays, please feel free to expand as you please. No complaining about such a clear, direct and reasonable question, if possible.

Thanks!
Funny how you are wondering about this at the same time Black Nationalism is creating white genocide in South Africa.

There's gonna be a lot of white guilt in these poll results

Funny how you are wondering about this at the same time Black Nationalism is creating white genocide in South Africa.
You're certainly welcome to post such a poll. I'll be more than happy to vote. Thanks!
After you discover the fact that 99.999% don't support it, maybe you'll discover a point.
If anything, our colleges are turning white kids into white hating bigots. Some even post on Twitter that "We need white genocide now!!"

Thanks!

This was too serious for Mango.

Nope.

You're certainly welcome to post such a poll. I'll be more than happy to vote. Thanks!
After you discover the fact that 99.999% don't support it, maybe you'll discover a point.
If anything, our colleges are turning white kids into white hating bigots. Some even post on Twitter that "We need white genocide now!!"
Like Mollie Tibbetts was close to doing.

Thanks!

I would consider it less black nationalism and more a money and land grab by the ANC elite, for their benefit and the benefit of their cronies.

They use the "white people suck" bullshit for the masses to get their support, I doubt the ones actually pulling the levers even care about the fact they are white.

The Whites have the land, the ANC elite want the land.

Thanks!

I would consider it less black nationalism and more a money and land grab by the ANC elite, for their benefit and the benefit of their cronies.

They use the "white people suck" bullshit for the masses to get their support, I doubt the ones actually pulling the levers even care about the fact they are white.

Bullshit.

Wealthy blacks are simply robbed. Wealthy whites are lynched and often not even robbed.

Thanks!

Bullshit.

Wealthy blacks are simply robbed. Wealthy whites are lynched and often not even robbed.

The wealthy blacks are the ones in power right now, they just want to be more wealthy.

They don't care how the white farmers are removed from their land, they just want the land.

The lynching and violence comes from their willing, much much poorer ground troops.

Thanks!

Bullshit.

The wealthy blacks are the ones in power right now, they just want to be more wealthy.

They don't care how the white farmers are removed from their land, they just want the land.

The lynching and violence comes from their willing, much much poorer ground troops.
It comes from their voter base, whom the ANC themselves created with racist propaganda since the 90s.

Thanks!

Yes, that explains their organizational "KILL WHITEY" chanting.

Forum List

Back