Poll confirms "jewish fascism" has replaced "jewish democracy" in Israel

A new poll of Israeli Jews by Camil Fuchs and commissioned by the New Israel Fund has alarming findings concerning the deterioration of democratic values in Israel.

The majority of the Jewish public, 59 percent, wants preference for Jews over Arabs in…job [appointments] in government ministries. Almost half the Jews, 49 percent, want the state to treat Jewish citizens better than Arab ones; 42 percent don’t want to live in the same building with Arabs and 42 percent don’t want their children in the same class with Arab children.

A third of the Jewish public wants a law barring Israeli Arabs from voting for the Knesset and a large majority of 69 percent objects to giving 2.5 million Palestinians the right to vote if Israel annexes the West Bank.

A sweeping 74 percent majority is in favor of separate roads for Israelis and Palestinians in the West Bank. A quarter – 24 percent – believe separate roads are “a good situation” and 50 percent believe they are “a necessary situation.”

Almost half – 47 percent – want part of Israel’s Arab population to be transferred to the Palestinian Authority and 36 percent support transferring some of the Arab towns from Israel to the PA, in exchange for keeping some of the West Bank settlements.

Although the territories have not been annexed, most of the Jewish public (58 percent ) already believes Israel practices apartheid against Arabs. Only 31 percent think such a system is not in force here. Over a third (38 percent ) of the Jewish public wants Israel to annex the territories with settlements on them, while 48 percent object.

…The survey indicates that a third to half of Jewish Israelis want to live in a state that practices formal, open discrimination against its Arab citizens. An even larger majority wants to live in an apartheid state if Israel annexes the territories.

…The interviewees did not object strongly to describing Israel’s character as “apartheid” already today, without annexing the territories. Only 31 percent objected to calling Israel an “apartheid state” and said “there’s no apartheid at all.”

In contrast, 39 percent believe apartheid is practiced “in a few fields”; 19 percent believe “there’s apartheid in many fields” and 11 percent do not know.
I guess the only thing we're waiting for now, is for Netanyahu to write his own version of Mein Kamf proposing his "Final Palestinian Solution".

If Hitler was alive today, he'd be an Israeli.

If Hitler was alive today, he'd be an Israeli.

it can be conspiracy theory but i heard that Hitler is a Jew :) .. when you think in a different way it seems logical ..

Well I've heard Hitler was actually working of Muslim extremists who actually plotted the idea to rid the world of the Jews. Top leader the Mufti of Jerusaelem. Hitler was just the puppet monkey.:D

Lipush, please explain the rational for separate roads?

Why are you for this and what would it accomplish?? :cool:

You mean like the roads in Mecca that only Muslims can use?
Mecca is only one small town in Saudia Arabia. It can barely accommodate the millions of pilgrams who come there every year. So the authorities ban tourists because they would put additional strain on the facilities and clog the roads even further.

But people of any race, religion, or ethnicity, can travel anywhere else in Saudia Arabia with no problem. :cool:

In each time the Palestinians started shooting missiles upon the south, he almost never responded in a way a Prime minister should when his civilians are under attack.

Look at what Erdugan did. a Syrian missile hit Turkey, and he almost brought the entire area to an open war.

Israel had more than 500(!) missiles this year! villages were destroyed and civilians injured, and the Hamas now laugh their head off, because Israel is weak to respond.

Only in the last 3 daws nearly 90 rockets hit the south. Previously he only attacked after launching missiles, because it was an election year and it would have looked bad if he didn't respond to rockets. So he cut of some heads. hours later, dozens of missiles hit the south, tens lose their homes, people get injured. Not even a tiny response. hours later we hear of an humiliating "hudna" with Hamas. You know what Bibi says? "Because they have a holiday" and "because Hamas Asked for it".

"Because they have a holiday"

You can look and check for yourself and see that always in Israeli holidays they launch rockets. including this year.

Netanyahu doesn't respond. Not only that, in most of the cases he doesn't even answer to southerners when we call out for him to stop this situation.

Netanyahu is a leftist.
The rockets are always fired in response to an Israeli air strike.

Bibi's a neocon.

Incorrect!

The so called "air strikes" are when ISraeli vessels spot brigades about to launch rockets. It strikes the launchers, they sometimes get killed.

That is how the last Haslamah started. Check the facts before saying nonsense please.

Israel always likes to start history in the middle. That way it can make it look like it is defending itself.

If Hitler were alive today --- Kvetch and Ima and Loinboy would be licking his ass

"Several access roads connecting Palestinian villages with Route 443 in the West Bank portion have been closed since the September 2000 outbreak of the Second Intifada.[3] Frequent fire bomb attacks and fatal shootings on Israeli traffic saw the erection of anti-sniper barricades on parts of the highway adjacent to Palestinian populated areas.[4][5][6][7]"

Route 443 (Israel) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
The rockets are always fired in response to an Israeli air strike.

Bibi's a neocon.

Incorrect!

The so called "air strikes" are when ISraeli vessels spot brigades about to launch rockets. It strikes the launchers, they sometimes get killed.

That is how the last Haslamah started. Check the facts before saying nonsense please.

Israel always likes to start history in the middle. That way it can make it look like it is defending itself.

Ohhh don't bring hostory into this. I'm talking about the Haslamah which started 3 days ago when they prepared themselves to launch rockets and got blown up by IDF.

It was the launchers which sarted this. the IDF simply protected the Israeli civilians from an immediate attack attempt.

Which makes what Loinboy said, very much nonsense.

what that survey says is that israel is racist................... not fascist which it is not

if israel was fascist there would be no arabs left in palestine

you shouldn't escalate words like that; you devalue them

on the other hand, there's no need for nyet yahoo to rewrite mein kampf, my friend

some............... not all,

just some parts of the torah ...the jewish bible are much worse than mein kampf

it talks of the jews as a holy people above all other peoples and tells them they can commit genocide against all non jews in palestine.cos its the god promised land aint it...............................all in deuteronomy chapter 7 et seq

and its meant to be god talking not some bent twisted pervert of an austrian corporal

even hitler didn't go THAT far

and that's what the jewish settlers all believe god says and are acting accordingly, attacking arabs in ever greater numbers

the hamas charter is a sweet lullaby by comparison; ghastly tho it is

Hamas can revoke their shit like the PLO did; who can edit the bad bits out of the bible when they believe it was written by gawd ??

A Closer Look at the Talmud
Contents:

The Talmud is Judasim's Holiest Book
Some Teachings of The Jewish Talmud
Insults Against The Blessed Virgin Mary
Talmud Attacks Christians
Christian Book Burning
Sick and Insane Teachings of the Jewish Talmud
Tales of a Roman Holocaust
A Revealing Admission
Pharisaic Rituals
A Great Rabbi Deceives A Woman
Genocide Advocated by The Talmud
Jewish Talmudic Doctrine: Non-Jews are Not Humans
The Teachings of Maimonides
Deception and Dissimulation
Christian Response to The Talmud
A Closer Look at the Talmud

You lost me in the first sentence.

Once you make such a drastic error none of the said later on really matters.

you need t understand me i have no problem with Jews.. Muslim people always helped Jews Christians , because Islam order that .. look our history you will see everthing but you will not i know you will go with the idea that you programmed for ..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxiwBpbGmoU&feature=related]diffrence between a jew and a zionist - YouTube[/ame]

Incorrect!

Ohhh don't bring hostory into this. I'm talking about the Haslamah which started 3 days ago when they prepared themselves to launch rockets and got blown up by IDF.

It was the launchers which sarted this. the IDF simply protected the Israeli civilians from an immediate attack attempt.

Which makes what Loinboy said, very much nonsense.

It is just another way Israel lies.

Why are we talking about Hitler.

Hitler is irrelevant to this issue.

It Hitler and his islamo nazi program is very relevant The islamo nazi propaganda STILL taught today in mosques in muslim countries and -----which is part of the nazi propaganda which you tout-----was WRITTEN by the close followers of Adolf Abu Ali Hitler I read it as a child-----it has not changed in the past 50 years It actually accuses jews of that disgusting filth which you and yours support and have perpetuated Gaza was described as a CONCENTRATION CAMP-----way back in the 1950s by your fellow nabi-adolf abu ali as lickers. I was a child and IMPRESSED with the words of your colleagues who said "JEWS PUT US HERE" under a picture of bedraggled people standing behind barbed wire in a place called "GAZA" I was HORRIFIED-------them I showed the article to my mother and she said "GAZA IS IN EGYPT"

"Several access roads connecting Palestinian villages with Route 443 in the West Bank portion have been closed since the September 2000 outbreak of the Second Intifada.[3] Frequent fire bomb attacks and fatal shootings on Israeli traffic saw the erection of anti-sniper barricades on parts of the highway adjacent to Palestinian populated areas.[4][5][6][7]"

Thanks for the Wikipedia response.

But again, how would having separate roads for Jews and Arabs solve anything?

And would Israeli arab citizens be allowed on the Jews only roads?

Thanks for the Wikipedia response.

But again, how would having separate roads for Jews and Arabs solve anything?

And would Israeli arab citizens be allowed on the Jews only roads?

I don't think Israel should have separate roads to Jews and none Jews.

I think that It should have separate roads to PALESTINIANS (If and when there will be a Palestine alongside Israel) and ISRAELIS, where there will be a chance of clashing.

By saying Israelis I mean all Israelis

Why are we talking about Hitler.

Hitler is irrelevant to this issue.

It Hitler and his islamo nazi program is very relevant The islamo nazi propaganda STILL taught today in mosques in muslim countries and -----which is part of the nazi propaganda which you tout-----was WRITTEN by the close followers of Adolf Abu Ali Hitler I read it as a child-----it has not changed in the past 50 years It actually accuses jews of that disgusting filth which you and yours support and have perpetuated Gaza was described as a CONCENTRATION CAMP-----way back in the 1950s by your fellow nabi-adolf abu ali as lickers. I was a child and IMPRESSED with the words of your colleagues who said "JEWS PUT US HERE" under a picture of bedraggled people standing behind barbed wire in a place called "GAZA" I was HORRIFIED-------them I showed the article to my mother and she said "GAZA IS IN EGYPT"

you are a joke because always trying to mispresent Islam is racism and Islam is nazism .. you have been stuck that ...

please leave these The Crocodile Tears anymore...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDODrMkO7jI&feature=related]He reveals the Truth about Zionists - YouTube[/ame]

Sir, when you said that the Talmud is the holiest book of Judaism, with all due respect, after saying that, you're in no position of calling any other poster "A joke".

Forum List

Back