Poll confirms "jewish fascism" has replaced "jewish democracy" in Israel

Sir, when you said that the Talmud is the holiest book of Judaism, with all due respect, after saying that, you're in no position of calling any other poster "A joke".

there is two side here in this forum ... one side always talking with hate , with offends islam , actually if they have ass they would offend christianity also , and the orher side talking with peace , human rights , humanity ...
you made me talk about ' Talmud ' because the one thing that you know and say is Islam is Nazism , Islam is racism ....

Demogogy is really working...

Sir, when you said that the Talmud is the holiest book of Judaism, with all due respect, after saying that, you're in no position of calling any other poster "A joke".

there is two side here in this forum ... one side always talking with hate , with offends islam , actually if they have ass they would offend christianity also , and the orher side talking with peace , human rights , humanity ...
you made me talk about ' Talmud ' because the one thing that you know and say is Islam is Nazism , Islam is racism ....

There ARE to sides in this forum. One who is wrong about the most basic facts, and says things like "The Talmud is the holiest book of Jews" and the other side which KNOWS the CORRECT facts and call tell the WRONG side that this is, as an UNDERSTATEMENT, NOT TRUE!

And you ave put words into my mouth again, I have said, as a response to your rediculous claim that "Islam prohibits me of being a racist" and that is why you don't hate Jews, that this is nonsense, because the Qur'an itself holds verses which say otherwise.

Lipush, please explain the rational for separate roads?

Why are you for this and what would it accomplish?? :cool:

You mean like the roads in Mecca that only Muslims can use?
Mecca is only one small town in Saudia Arabia. It can barely accommodate the millions of pilgrams who come there every year. So the authorities ban tourists because they would put additional strain on the facilities and clog the roads even further.

But people of any race, religion, or ethnicity, can travel anywhere else in Saudia Arabia with no problem. :cool:

Sunni lied again non muslims are barred from the ancient JEWISH city of YATHRIB ---aka 'medina' that is a city upon which the rapist pig enacted a COMPREHENSIVE GENOCIDE OF A JEWISH COMMUNITY that had been there more than 1000 years before the disgusting rapist pig muhummad ibn abdullah was born The vile pigs destroyed the synagogues, the cemetaries and the yeshivas in honor of the pig whose ass they still lick

Today---although the US military has a base in the SHARIAH CESSPIT saudi arabia----the policy is not to send jewish personnel there because of the problems that the ass lickers of the rapist pigs cause------BUT---lots of jews do go to the cesspit -----they ass lickers of the rapist pig actually IMPORT JEWISH DOCTORS FROM ISRAEL ----to treat -----the "important" people over there in the stink hole

sitting on a park bench in the shariah shit hole-----and reading a bible is actually a crime in the land of the nazi nabi ass licking dogs

The conflict is the invasion and occupation

I agree.

We need to stop the Arab occupation of Jewish lands ASAP:D

Palestine belongs to all its inhabitants. It belongs to people, not a religion.

Israel belongs to the All mighty.

The people too. However some believe that only they can sit here without anyone else from a different ethnic groups. the some are from both sides of the political map.

I agree.

i see in you that you are happy when you kill people sorry not people ... animals

Hamas people are not animals.

Animals kill in order to eat or not be eaten.

Hamas kills because it is a wicked organization dedicated to eliminate Jews.

Israeli propaganda crap. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Jews spending the day in Gaza.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2eLFtfeowY]Codepink built a playground at beach camp in Gaza - YouTube[/ame]

I agree.

The people too. However some believe that only they can sit here without anyone else from a different ethnic groups. the some are from both sides of the political map.

Indeed, before Israel, Muslims, Christians, and Jews lived together in Palestine.

Since Israel it has been death and destruction.

Why do you defend death and destruction?

Incorrect!

The so called "air strikes" are when ISraeli vessels spot brigades about to launch rockets. It strikes the launchers, they sometimes get killed.

That is how the last Haslamah started. Check the facts before saying nonsense please.
That's what you always say, but those are just bullshit lies. If what you're saying is true, then why won't Israel allow independent organizations like the ICRC, AI, HRW or Physician's for Human Rights, access to the area to see for themselves. Israel will not allow anyone from the media to go into those areas. And that's because, what you and the Israeli government says happened, is not what happened.

Israel Uses Palestinians for Target Practice

Gazans are locked down in isolation. They live in a virtual war zone. Incursions, bombings, and border killings happen regularly.Bogus threats are claimed. Civilians are killed or injured in cold blood. Farmers are shot in their fields. Children straying too close to Israel’s border are murdered for sport. Israeli soldiers literally use them for target practice. It’s no joke. Little boys and girls die or get injured.
I believe I posted a video showing farmers getting shot at. Why does Israel do that? Pulling cabbage out of the ground has nothing to do with Israeli security. Shooting farmers, shows just how sick and evil Israeli policy towards the Palestinian's is. But I'm sure, that's an issue you look the other way on.

As far as who initiates the violence, notice I can cite specific examples and dates to prove my argument. You, on the otherhand, speak in generalities, hypotheticals and common IDF propaganda that only terrorists were targeted, or what you said above, "they spotted the rockets before they were fired". Yet you show no proof of that claim.

But I can prove mine!

On September 1, Israeli F-16s attacked Gaza’s Al-Maqousy Towers residential area. Palestinian medical sources reported two injuries. Buildings were also damaged. Wounded residents were hospitalized.

Palestinian fishermen at sea face frequent Israeli attacks. On August 28, two men fishing close to shore were accosted and arrested in two separate incidents. One vessel was heavily damaged.

In the week ending August 30, Israeli soldiers shot and seriously wounded a Gazan woman. They violently dispersed a peaceful West Bank demonstration. They injured 11 Palestinian civilians. They included a child, an elderly woman, and four journalists.

On August 29, Addameer said Israeli settlers keep targeting Daraghneh family members. They live in Laban village near Nablus. Incidents happen virtually daily. The latest one left two children hospitalized.
Until you can deal with your role in the violence you create, by constantly making excuses for Israeli atrocities, nothing will get better. And if you (Israel) keeps going the way it is, sooner or later, the world is going to say "Enough!" and do something about it.

Indeed, before Israel, Muslims, Christians, and Jews lived together in Palestine.

I could ask you the same question.

which is the propaganda part?

Are you not familiar with the Hamas charter? I'm sure you are, and you know perfectly what it says.

You should be ashamed, not me.

Sure, Israel has made sure that everyone has seen it a thousand times.

BTW, list the Hamas leaders who signed that charter.

F. Amazin Bey

Gunaydin....i think you are relatively new here, as am I

BOTH sides here equally use the foulest lingo; don't let it get under your skin, seviglim

just do true or funny insults...not the same old boring ones

and when are you going to treat the kurds and Alevis properly; you are in denial about the Armenians but that is History; the others are not.

you know that partly thanx to Turkey the Syrian Kurds are now freer like the Iraqi Kurds

why not let them have a state of their own like the proper ancient nation Kurds are

Turks only arrived in Turkey a thousand years ago from Chinese and Mongolian Turkestan

the Kurds were there all the time and you stole their nationhood just like israel stole the palestinians

so who are you to criticise israel for doing to the arabs what you did and still do to the kurds. Mountain Turks you call them....rubbish.

at least israel was in the west bank 2,000 years ago....tho not on the coast which they stole for the first time in the 20th century

you were in bloody china then!

and lipush is right...the Torah not the talmud is the holiest book in judaism

torah is equivalent to Koran; Talmud is more like Hadith...

make a big mistake like that and no-one will read anything else you say, arkadas

Last edited:
The MAJORITY of people in Israel are jews-----according to the ideology of many many islamo nazi pigs----there is no reason that they cannot VOTE ALL THE NON JEWS out of citizenship as has the shariah cesspit----SAUDI ARABIA and MALDIVES ------and----more or less-----as have many other shariah cespits who very much support oppression of non muslims-------for example---- Israel could LEGALLY emulate saudi arabia and outlaw the public celebration of stink is islam holidays and public prayers. In fact Israel would be just as justified in barring muslims from Jerusalem as muslims are in barring jews from YATHRIB (aka medina)

There is not a chance in hell, God condones what Israel is doing to the Palestinian's. God doesn't choose people who torture children and treat others like they are a sub-human race. You are fuckin' delusional, if you think HE embraces people who do that.

The MAJORITY of people in Israel are jews-----according to the ideology of many many islamo nazi pigs----there is no reason that they cannot VOTE ALL THE NON JEWS out of citizenship as has the shariah cesspit----SAUDI ARABIA and MALDIVES ------and----more or less-----as have many other shariah cespits who very much support oppression of non muslims-------for example---- Israel could LEGALLY emulate saudi arabia and outlaw the public celebration of stink is islam holidays and public prayers. In fact Israel would be just as justified in barring muslims from Jerusalem as muslims are in barring jews from YATHRIB (aka medina)
It's kind of like the Aryan Nation Germany wanted.

I could ask you the same question.

What question? Why was it peaceful before Israel and death and destruction since?

you are right LOIN-----G-d obvioiusly despises muslims -----certainly considers Saudi arabia the pit of hell and the rapist whose ass they lick-------cosmic filth

Forum List

Back