Poll: Any undecided USMB members still?

Are you still undecided between Obama and Romney?

• Yes

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 33 91.7%

• Total voters
I'm decided....that neither will get my vote. I'll sit this one out.

However, should either candidate come out, and encourage his party to strongly reaffirm their support for cops and firemen, and encourage states and cities to make budget, pay and benefits cuts for cops and firemen a last resort.....maybe I'd reconsider.

But as it is...neither would ever do that, nor would their party. The voters will flock to "Support the Troops" bumber stickers and flag waving....and rightfully so. But generally dont give a fuck, or sometimes openly despise...the "other" men and women who "protect us".

I don't want to see you talking about it then.

Why?

I'm not voting for any of the two major party candidates either because both suck.

I have as much right to bitch about the the winner over the next four years as the rest of you do. I didn't nominate either one of them. I think which ever one wins they will continue to spend our tax dollars like there is no tomorrow and cut taxes on the rich, so why shouldn't I bitch about the SOB you guys decide to put in office?

Immie

I used to hold the position she held. They I thought about it and the First Amendment doesnt require people to vote in order to exercise it.

I disagree with your assessment though. I think Romney is significantly more likely to change things than Obama will. Why? Because his life experiences tell me that he does just that. He took failing businesses, looked at the problems, fixed them. Turned them around. He took a failing Olympics, looked at the problems, fixed them, and turned it around. He had some successes as Governor, though I dont find them as impressive.

Do you know one of the ways they cut costs for the Olympics? They were wasting all this money with big gala dinners. Romney saw this waste and ordered a bunch of pizza's instead saving the money for the actual games.

Romney may not be the most charismatic person. He may not be articulate. But we dont need someone who is charismatic. We need someone who can work hard, see problems, and provide solutions. In fact, it's probably better that we dont have someone charismatic. Because charismatic people in times of trouble tend to usurp power alot easier than boring guys people relunctantly follow.

I don't want to see you talking about it then.

Why?

I'm not voting for any of the two major party candidates either because both suck.

I have as much right to bitch about the the winner over the next four years as the rest of you do. I didn't nominate either one of them. I think which ever one wins they will continue to spend our tax dollars like there is no tomorrow and cut taxes on the rich, so why shouldn't I bitch about the SOB you guys decide to put in office?

Immie

I used to hold the position she held. They I thought about it and the First Amendment doesnt require people to vote in order to exercise it.

I disagree with your assessment though. I think Romney is significantly more likely to change things than Obama will. Why? Because his life experiences tell me that he does just that. He took failing businesses, looked at the problems, fixed them. Turned them around. He took a failing Olympics, looked at the problems, fixed them, and turned it around. He had some successes as Governor, though I dont find them as impressive.

Do you know one of the ways they cut costs for the Olympics? They were wasting all this money with big gala dinners. Romney saw this waste and ordered a bunch of pizza's instead saving the money for the actual games.

Romney may not be the most charismatic person. He may not be articulate. But we dont need someone who is charismatic. We need someone who can work hard, see problems, and provide solutions. In fact, it's probably better that we dont have someone charismatic. Because charismatic people in times of trouble tend to usurp power alot easier than boring guys people relunctantly follow.

In order to get where he is today, Mitt Romney sold his soul the the highest bidders. When time comes, the piper will come knocking and Romney will pay up using our tax dollars.

I'm done with the major parties until such a time as they start putting the people of this country first.

Immie

The only thing I am undecided about is wondering if an empty chair...would actually be better than Obama.
Instead of meeting with world leaders today - he went on the View.

Interesting post, that speaks volumes.

It’s as if republicans are advocating the Office of the President be left vacant for a given period of time; they admonish voters to ‘get rid of Obama’ yet offer no viable candidate as a replacement, just ‘get rid of Obama…;

Republicans then follow through with their failed tactic of attacking Obama personally rather than making serious proposals to address the Nation’s problems – birth certificates, teleprompters, and going on TV shows as opposed to jobs and the economy.

This is likely because republicans have nothing of substance to offer.

The only thing I am undecided about is wondering if an empty chair...would actually be better than Obama.
Instead of meeting with world leaders today - he went on the View.

Interesting post, that speaks volumes.

It’s as if republicans are advocating the Office of the President be left vacant for a given period of time; they admonish voters to ‘get rid of Obama’ yet offer no viable candidate as a replacement, just ‘get rid of Obama…;

Republicans then follow through with their failed tactic of attacking Obama personally rather than making serious proposals to address the Nation’s problems – birth certificates, teleprompters, and going on TV shows as opposed to jobs and the economy.

This is likely because republicans have nothing of substance to offer.

Reminds me of 2004 with the parties reversed.

Immie

I've decided Obama will not get my vote, however, I don't know if Romney or a third party gets my vote.

I won't be voting obama

But I'm not sure I will bother to vote for Mitt.

In recent American history, at least one crucial election came down to a relative handful of votes in just one State. (FL! :eusa_whistle: )

Under such circumstances, a decision NOT to cast a vote for Romney COULD end up helping to make the difference in the re-election of The ONE.

If you imagine that another four years of FAIL from The ONE poses no meaningful difference from the prospective first four years of Mitt, then it is what it is.

But, personally, i cannot imagine that at his worst Mitt could EVER be as much of a clusterfuck as The ONE. And there will be many other consequences -- like vacancies in the Federal Bench.

It may not matter much who I cast my vote for in the Empire State. The idiot in chief will get the electoral college votes here.

But it might matter where you live. Vote for Mitt.

I live in PA, a state dominated by 2 large cities. The last (D) gov was so bad, he was low hanging fruit, hell, he put us $6 Billion in the hole, the new gov (R) Corbin, has already balanced the budget, cut spending, and brought UE down by bringing work and companies back. Sunoco just re-opened a plant in Delaware county due to fracking and Crobin.

But he gets NO positive support in the media.

PA will go for obama b/c the mind slaves will know no better.

Obama hasn't done anything to earn any votes, but will take nearly 60%.

First time in a long time that I really didn't want to vote.

Forum List

Back