POLL: Anti-Semitism Remains Problem in Europe

I take offense to your referring to the Jews as the juden, Sunni.
The word for Jews in the french language is "Juif".

In spanish it's "Judios".

Are they also anti-semitic?? .. :cool:

Context and who is using them. You use the terms to cause RACIAL INTOLERANCE and RELIGOUS INTOLERANCE which are both serious crimes in Europe. So don't ever come to Europe if you don't want to be arrested and thrown in jail. We don't have plea bargaining or flexible jail time, what you see is what you get. We also have a European warrant that means you can be tried in France for a crime in England

The european people tried to free themselves from the juden during the last century but failed.

History shows that they will try again. ... :cool:

No they didn't. That isn't at all what happened. Why do you use the term the juden? Are you deliberately trying to offend people here?

Of course he is, he is nothing but a ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATING POS MUSLIM

Why do you care? With each stupid post just remember that he's burning up ; There will never be a " Palestinian state " :clap2:

Actually, the NeoNazis and the Islamofascists in Europe are the ones behind this revival of anti-Semitism in Europe. Not that the NeoNazis are so fond of the Islamofascists, but when it comes to playing "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" game, they all join together.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 | Yossi Aloni

Think anti-Semitism, the kind that gave rise to the Holocaust, is dead? Think again.
A survey conducted in Poland on the occasion of International Holocaust Remembrance Day revealed 63 percent of locals believe that there is a Jewish conspiracy to control the banking system and the world media.

On the religious front, 18 percent said the Jews were responsible for the death of Christ, and 13 percent of those surveyed still believe that Jews use Christian blood for ritual purposes.

Continue reading at:

POLL: Anti-Semitism Remains Problem in Europe - Israel Today | Israel News

Whatever it takes to keep the hate an fear alive. How many threads will you created about the Holocaust?

Actually, the NeoNazis and the Islamofascists in Europe are the ones behind this revival of anti-Semitism in Europe. Not that the NeoNazis are so fond of the Islamofascists, but when it comes to playing "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" game, they all join together.

Think anti-Semitism, the kind that gave rise to the Holocaust, is dead? Think again.
A survey conducted in Poland on the occasion of International Holocaust Remembrance Day revealed 63 percent of locals believe that there is a Jewish conspiracy to control the banking system and the world media.

On the religious front, 18 percent said the Jews were responsible for the death of Christ, and 13 percent of those surveyed still believe that Jews use Christian blood for ritual purposes.

Continue reading at:

Whatever it takes to keep the hate an fear alive. How many threads will you created about the Holocaust?

No where near as many about the atrocities and MASS MURDERS in the name of islam. Over 1 million murdered by muslims this month, you ragheads must be going for a record.

And the biggest cause of anti Semitism is the ragheads who have it as a command by their god to kill all the Jews, care to disagree raghead sha

Continue reading at:

Don't like facts? Don't get on the board :cuckoo:

Continue reading at:

Don't like facts? Don't get on the board :cuckoo:

Listen, Proud Veteran, whatever Shaarona throws out you have to let it go in one ear and out the other, so to speak. She throws out her own facts hoping that some of them will stick against the wall.

The european people tried to free themselves from the juden during the last century but failed.

History shows that they will try again. ... :cool:

No they didn't. That isn't at all what happened. Why do you use the term the juden? Are you deliberately trying to offend people here?

I think any intelligent person reading his posts realizes why he consistently throws out the word Juden. Since he is American, regardless if he is a Muslim convert, he would be calling Jews as Jews, not using a foreign language. However, since he has fun throwing out the German "Juden," I know he wouldn't mind me calling him a cucaracha.

No where near as many about the atrocities and MASS MURDERS in the name of islam. Over 1 million murdered by muslims this month, you ragheads must be going for a record.
Too many muslims are slacking......... :doubt:

We should be at least 2 million a month by now. ... :thup:

You give new meaning to the saying......no place like hiding in plain sight. Incredible. ... and disappointing.

You give new meaning to the saying......no place like hiding in plain sight. Incredible. ... and disappointing.
Obviously, you don't understand sarcasm. .. :cuckoo:

The idiot throws out an absurd "1 million people murdered by muslims in the last month" figure.

So I throw it back in his face.

btw Jeremiah, you seriously need to get a life. ... :cool:

The idiot throws out an absurd "1 million people murdered by muslims in the last month" figure.

And when the links are posted instead of being shamefaced you just come back with islamonazi lies about them being Zionist or anti islam sites. BTW you seriously need to stop reading from that rollodesk in your knickers

Yet when Sherri or Alfalsa make such a claim concerning the IDF routinely slaughtering Arabs, you either say nothing or click the "Thanks" button.

And when the links are posted instead of being shamefaced you just come back with islamonazi lies about them being Zionist or anti islam sites. BTW you seriously need to stop reading from that rollodesk in your knickers

What would you expect from someone who belongs to the Gutter Religion? Just look at the history and violence of today.

I take offense to your referring to the Jews as the juden, Sunni.
The word for Jews in the french language is "Juif".

In spanish it's "Judios".

Are they also anti-semitic?? .. :cool:

I think the Jewish comedy trio known as The Three Stooges word for Jews is "heebie jeebie" and no one can accuse those Bar Mitzvahed boys of being anti-Smegmaitic.

I think you probably misunderstood Jeremiah. He probably meant Muslims had murdered 6,000,000 Israelis in the last month, and if you don't believe it, it's into the slammer with ya.

I think any intelligent person reading his posts realizes why he consistently throws out the word Juden. Since he is American, regardless if he is a Muslim convert, he would be calling Jews as Jews, not using a foreign language. However, since he has fun throwing out the German "Juden," I know he wouldn't mind me calling him a cucaracha.

And then what. Are you going to blow in his ear?

Forum List

Back