Poll: Americans actually approve of Trump's meeting with North Korea's Kim Jong Un

Nothing else has worked well, so why not? Maybe an unconventional approach is what is needed. If it doesn't change anything, well nothing lost. If it changes, even a little, then that is progress. Same way I felt about Obama and Iran.

No one likes war, and the chance to sit down and talk is a chance for peace.

Except when it comes to Putin. Trump had better not talk to Putin because he'll be in real trouble then. :biggrin:

Nothing else has worked well, so why not? Maybe an unconventional approach is what is needed. If it doesn't change anything, well nothing lost. If it changes, even a little, then that is progress. Same way I felt about Obama and Iran.

Do you suppose Trump will take $1.8 billion on a pallet when he goes to meet little Kim?

I mean just as an incentive.

Do you suppose Trump will take $1.8 billion on a pallet when he goes to meet little Kim?

Why? Are we illegally holding NK money?

How is withholding Iranian money "illegal" when they illegally financed the deaths of American soldiers in Iraq and Syria?

How is withholding Iranian money "illegal" when they illegally financed the deaths of American soldiers in Iraq and Syria?

I realize this is complex but - the two are unrelated. Look it up :)

Forum List

Back