Poll: 6 in 7 American voters say minorities are favored over Americans

Your attempt to marginalize our valid complaints and interests is rejected.
Nothing about your whine fest is legitimate or particularly interesting. Its uneducated babbling and moaning to be honest.

Hmm, Why should we assume that the Black, Hispanic & Islamic condition of decay, sloth, ignorance & despair is the result of unfair prejudices & oppression??

On the contrary, Estonia colonialized since the Medieval era almost always until 1992, is now the #1 European state in educational PISA scores.

How can this be????????

According to your kind of logic, Whites who have been oppressed & conquered like Estonia, should be doing worse than Black countries who haven't been oppressed & conquered like Liberia & Ethiopia.
Just
that's not the case.

Whites are smarter, more productive, harder worker etc. vs many darker minorities.

The only people who compare to Whites, are White mixed, like Ashkenazi Jews, or Armenians, or high caste heavily Aryan Indian Brahmins, as well as East Asians.

It seems the White vs Black condition is a result of culture, race & genetics, and not oppression & conquest.
Why do you think it matters to me what you assume? Youre just some asinine whiny ass white boy that feels persecuted.

I've seen people mock Poles in person to my face, how many people mock Blacks to your face_

There is a glaring hypocrisy against Whites, Christians & Americans.
Thats because youre always crying. I'd mock you to your face too.

Whites discriminating against other whites has got to be lamest excuse for your life failures. Both you and Coralboy should stop before you embarrass yourself further.

See, you think you are oppressed for being Black, but somehow Whites don't have the same right.

When put to the test, you simply can't say how you were treated infairly for being Black, while I can state how I've been treated unfairly for being Polish.

I don’t want you to go away go, but I am not going to be a participant in this ‘woe is me’ Victim Olympics.

Yes, that’s great! With a routine like that you’ll likely make the podium.

DO you realize that the type of pompous dismissal of white people's issues, is one of the reasons, that Trump was able to swing the Rust Belt and win the Presidency?

I live in the Rust Belt. We were deep, deep, deeply blue collar union dems.

It took generations of smug libs like yourself to end that.

Think on that, lib.

Trump son the rust
So what are whites going to do about it?
They join the klan

The Klan is long dead. It's primary purpose today, is to provide the thinnest of justifications for the vile attacks of the vile liberals in our society.
The Klan is dead in the head like you. Just because they are stupid, inbred, lumps of waste doesnt mean they dont exist.

The Klan still exists. They have just taken off the hoods, burn less crosses, modified their message to "sound" differently, and rebranded themselves as the "alt right".

Your support of their attempt to co-opt the alt right, shows you are their ally.

And they barely exist, in numbers too small to take notice.

The person credited with creating the term "Alt Right", is Richard Spencer. A known white supremacist.

KKK=White Supremacist.

"Alt Right" is just an updated term for the same old thing. You aren't fooling anyone, so stop trying to.

By defending them, that not only makes YOU their ally. It also makes you one of them.

I am more oppressed than you!

No, I am more oppressed than you!

Sorry, I am more oppressed than you!

Impossible! I am more oppressed than you!

Bullshit! I am more oppressed than you!

Nothing about your whine fest is legitimate or particularly interesting. Its uneducated babbling and moaning to be honest.

Hmm, Why should we assume that the Black, Hispanic & Islamic condition of decay, sloth, ignorance & despair is the result of unfair prejudices & oppression??

On the contrary, Estonia colonialized since the Medieval era almost always until 1992, is now the #1 European state in educational PISA scores.

How can this be????????

According to your kind of logic, Whites who have been oppressed & conquered like Estonia, should be doing worse than Black countries who haven't been oppressed & conquered like Liberia & Ethiopia.
Just
that's not the case.

Whites are smarter, more productive, harder worker etc. vs many darker minorities.

The only people who compare to Whites, are White mixed, like Ashkenazi Jews, or Armenians, or high caste heavily Aryan Indian Brahmins, as well as East Asians.

It seems the White vs Black condition is a result of culture, race & genetics, and not oppression & conquest.
Why do you think it matters to me what you assume? Youre just some asinine whiny ass white boy that feels persecuted.

I've seen people mock Poles in person to my face, how many people mock Blacks to your face_

Whites discriminating against other whites has got to be lamest excuse for your life failures. Both you and Coralboy should stop before you embarrass yourself further.

See, you think you are oppressed for being Black, but somehow Whites don't have the same right.

When put to the test, you simply can't say how you were treated infairly for being Black, while I can state how I've been treated unfairly for being Polish.
Of course I can say how I have been treated unfairly for being Black if you were important enough to be able to test me.

How can this be????????

Just
that's not the case.

Of course I can say how I have been treated unfairly for being Black if you were important enough to be able to test me.

Blacks being oppressed & therefor lag behind due to prejudices is an important egalitarian racial ideal.

Because if the same oppression & prejudices held true for Asian Indian Americans, Chinese Americans, Jewish Americans, Polish Americans, Japanese Americans, Lebanese Americans, Italian Americans, Korean Americans, Irish Americans, Pakistani Americans & Filpino Americans,
then
your racial equality argument starts falling apart.

They join the klan

The Klan is long dead. It's primary purpose today, is to provide the thinnest of justifications for the vile attacks of the vile liberals in our society.
By klan I mean white supremacists. Most now don’t want to wear the hood anymore. They like those quasi Nazi uniforms or just modified militaristic

But never fear klan boy. Some of them are good people

By white supremacist you are still just spewing shit from your face anus.

YOu are nothing but a race baiting troll.
Wrong again klan boy

Your hatred of Blacks, Mexicans and Muslims is well documented.

You are what Hillary called one of the deplorables

whites are attacked in the MSM all the time
Daily Mail just had TWO anti-white stories--one on top the other
.....I've linked how ABC has anti-white stories all the time.....one time they had 4 out of the 7 headlines talking about the POOR minorities/anti-white stories

it cannot be denied, the MSM favors minorities/blacks and is DEFINITELY anti-white

The "MSM" is for the most part, owned and operated by whites.
liberal whites
what does it matter?? they still do mostly anti-white lie stories
hardly ever do you hear about a black being human -- they can do no worng
hahahhahahaaa

I'm always free to move. However I wont move until you do.

Why? You have to follow me everywhere? Parasite.
I dont want to follow you. I want you to leave before I consider leaving.

Why would it matter what I did? Can you not think for yourself?
It would matter because if I saw you leave then I could get rid of the wet dog smell while I fumigate.

I live nowhere near you. That joke failed. Sort of like your life.

It would matter because if I saw you leave then I could get rid of the wet dog smell while I fumigate.

You couldnt afford to live anywhere near me. Why did you say that?

LMAO. Ever check the housing prices near Boston. Another dumb comment by your lying ass.

Open border globalists want to replace white people with more a docile, uneducated darker crowd that they can manipulate more easily. That's why White people are discriminated against.
Still whining that same tired ass song huh? Get yourself some education and a new skill set and stop crying. You low hanging fruit white boys want pity because you are the dregs of humanity.
Stop being jealous of whites, it’s not doing you any good.

LMAO. Ever check the housing prices near Boston. Another dumb comment by your lying ass.
Boston? See? I told you that you couldnt afford to live near me. :rolleyes:

Open border globalists want to replace white people with more a docile, uneducated darker crowd that they can manipulate more easily. That's why White people are discriminated against.
Still whining that same tired ass song huh? Get yourself some education and a new skill set and stop crying. You low hanging fruit white boys want pity because you are the dregs of humanity.

Feel Free to move.

View attachment 234135

Asc, you should seriously think of getting off the net, because you’re a massive waste of bandwidth.

Bullshit. Man up and state where you live.

Feel Free to move.

View attachment 234135

Asc, you should seriously think of getting off the net, because you’re a massive waste of bandwidth.

That is all he can do in prison.

Nope. I dont want you even coming near my state. I dont want to smell that wet dog smell.

Yes, that’s great! With a routine like that you’ll likely make the podium.

DO you realize that the type of pompous dismissal of white people's issues, is one of the reasons, that Trump was able to swing the Rust Belt and win the Presidency?

I live in the Rust Belt. We were deep, deep, deeply blue collar union dems.

It took generations of smug libs like yourself to end that.

Think on that, lib.

Trump son the rust
They join the klan

The Klan is dead in the head like you. Just because they are stupid, inbred, lumps of waste doesnt mean they dont exist.

The Klan still exists. They have just taken off the hoods, burn less crosses, modified their message to "sound" differently, and rebranded themselves as the "alt right".

Your support of their attempt to co-opt the alt right, shows you are their ally.

And they barely exist, in numbers too small to take notice.

The person credited with creating the term "Alt Right", is Richard Spencer. A known white supremacist.

KKK=White Supremacist.

"Alt Right" is just an updated term for the same old thing. You aren't fooling anyone, so stop trying to.

By defending them, that not only makes YOU their ally. It also makes you one of them.

Correct, he invented the Term, in an attempt to co-opt a host of ideas and movements far larger than his own.

You are supporting him in this, as you both have mutual interests.

I am not defending them. YOu are working with them.

Nope. I dont want you even coming near my state. I dont want to smell that wet dog smell.

You mean your prison cell? LMAO. Wet dog smell would be an improvement.

You mean your prison cell? LMAO. Wet dog smell would be an improvement.
No I mean my state. Your wet dog smell would not be an improvement. :rolleyes:

They join the klan

By klan I mean white supremacists. Most now don’t want to wear the hood anymore. They like those quasi Nazi uniforms or just modified militaristic

But never fear klan boy. Some of them are good people

By white supremacist you are still just spewing shit from your face anus.

YOu are nothing but a race baiting troll.
Wrong again klan boy

Your hatred of Blacks, Mexicans and Muslims is well documented.

You are what Hillary called one of the deplorables

Nothing I have ever said can be sanely seen as "hate" of blacks, Mexicans or Muslims.

You are a lying asshole. Fuck you.

And yes, I am one of those Good Americans smeared by your leader as a "delplorables". She was a lying filthy piece of shit too.

Forum List

Back