PolitiFact won't call out Kamala Harris’ and Elizabeth Warren’s lie about Michael Brown

Wrong.

He was charging the cop after having attacked the officer and attempting to take the officers weapon. The officer was obligated to defend himself

Yeah, 147 feet away? Don't think so.

Only six? Was he using an old revolver or something? I'd have dumped a full clip into the asshole.

I know you would have.

I guess after the kid was down, he didn't want to put more slugs into a corpse. We should admire him for his restraint, Jason van Dyke in Chicago couldn't even meet that low standard.
Yes from that far away

What part of charging the officer are you willfully ignoring ?

It does not mean standing still dumbass

Your problem is you do not think

Good story, Bro. Never mind the facts to the case, and the Black witnesses backing up Wilson's account
of what happened. Don't let the facts get in the way of a good yarn.

Here's a chart, with all the witnesses that said Brown had his hands up. 16 witnesses said he had his hands up.

table-finalfinalup4.0.0.png

Riots are a huge business. During the Ferguson and Baltimore riots, ratings soared for the media, ditto with the Charlottesville riots. This is why CNN schedules and promotes them. The fact that people may be killed or injured, property may be destroyed or stolen, is of no concern to them.

Yeah, that's it, it's all fake news... Are you applying for the Dale Smith Crazy Conspiracy theory.

Here's why we have riots.... it was something a training officer said to me when I was in the national guard. "Those are your fellow citizens out there, they are damned angry about something and they have every right to be."
Your ignoring the witnesses who admitted lying in court and the physical evidence which supported Wilson's account

Physical evidence Trump's eyewitnesses

You lose this argument every time you fool

one of the witnesses a 58 year old black male, saw MB punching Wilson through the window. It depends on which part of your face you get hit for extreme swelling.
darren-wilson.jpg

The hospital photo of wilson, now show me the broken and bleeding eye socket!

Like I said. I dont think he had a broken eye socket. that doesn't mean he didn't get punched in the face
If the Right feel they have to lie about a broken eye socket to make their case, why should anything they say be trusted???

Trust not him that hath once broken faith; he who betrayed thee once, will betray thee again.
- Shakespeare.

If were just talking about the MB case, there was plenty of eyewitness testimony and physical evidence that did not come from the right.
Fake photos get sent around all the time, and actually, as I remember at the time, right after the shooting the initial news reports showed a photo of about a 12 year old Michael Brown along with the story that he was gunned down in the street while on his knees. All published by your LEFT wing news trying to stir up hatred. After that the rioting never stopped, all people knew was a cop shot a little kid. So this works both ways between the left and right, not to mention unsubstantiated dossiers that get leaked and spread around and used as evidence to get a warrant.

Riots are a huge business. During the Ferguson and Baltimore riots, ratings soared for the media, ditto with the Charlottesville riots. This is why CNN schedules and promotes them. The fact that people may be killed or injured, property may be destroyed or stolen, is of no concern to them.
If you don;t like riots, qiut killing unarmed people.

The police officer that Brown attacked suffered a broken eye socket and multiple stitches to his face because of Brown attacking him.
LIAR!
New Ferguson audio, video recordings emerge ahead of grand jury decision
The video shows Officer Darren Wilson leaving the Ferguson police department hours after he shot Brown. He is seemingly uninjured -- a contradiction to what police originally said, reports CBS News correspondent Michelle Miller.

one of the witnesses a 58 year old black male, saw MB punching Wilson through the window. It depends on which part of your face you get hit for extreme swelling.
darren-wilson.jpg

Like I said. I dont think he had a broken eye socket. that doesn't mean he didn't get punched in the face
If the Right feel they have to lie about a broken eye socket to make their case, why should anything they say be trusted???

Trust not him that hath once broken faith; he who betrayed thee once, will betray thee again.
- Shakespeare.
It is not about what the right said it is about what Wilson said which was proven true .

darren-wilson.jpg

- Shakespeare.

If were just talking about the MB case, there was plenty of eyewitness testimony and physical evidence that did not come from the right.
Fake photos get sent around all the time, and actually, as I remember at the time, right after the shooting the initial news reports showed a photo of about a 12 year old Michael Brown along with the story that he was gunned down in the street while on his knees. All published by your LEFT wing news trying to stir up hatred. After that the rioting never stopped, all people knew was a cop shot a little kid. So this works both ways between the left and right, not to mention unsubstantiated dossiers that get leaked and spread around and used as evidence to get a warrant.

If you don;t like riots, qiut killing unarmed people.
In the specific case of Ferguson that unarmed person was a dangerous threat to the officer.

The shooting was righteous and justified and the rioting was racist mob violence which only racists like you defend

The Michaerl Brown case is about police who are supposed to be trained professionals. The cop took an instance where two guys were walking down the middle of the road & pushed it to a killing. We only have one side of the story.

AS it is, black people should be concerned when they are pulled over based on these police shootings. One movement could cost them their life.

Yes from that far away

The part where he was 147 feet away. So you really want me to believe that he couldn't outrun a 300 Lb. slab of meat who was 147 feet away, get back to his car and drive away? Nope. He totally had to shoot this guy!

The Michaerl Brown case is about police who are supposed to be trained professionals. The cop took an instance where two guys were walking down the middle of the road & pushed it to a killing. We only have one side of the story.

AS it is, black people should be concerned when they are pulled over based on these police shootings. One movement could cost them their life.
The cop was doing his job. Brown pushed it and escalated it

You are lying

Yes from that far away

The part where he was 147 feet away. So you really want me to believe that he couldn't outrun a 300 Lb. slab of meat who was 147 feet away, get back to his car and drive away? Nope. He totally had to shoot this guy!
It was a righteous shooting

Officers are expected to deal with such threats they are not paid to run away

Dumbass

In the specific case of Ferguson that unarmed person was a dangerous threat to the officer.

The shooting was righteous and justified and the rioting was racist mob violence which only racists like you defend

No, the shooting was a case of police brutality in a town that had a long history of abusing its residents, and they got fed up about it.
That is a proven baldfaced lie

This was a scumbag thug who thought he had the right to attack a cop

And racists like you defend such lawlessness

You are lying
brown didn't push shit. The cop started pulling his weapon & at that point, brown was defending himself. A trained officer would never allowed it to escalate.

No, the shooting was a case of police brutality in a town that had a long history of abusing its residents, and they got fed up about it.

Wait, cops are killing unarmed black men we are racists for not agreeing with it?

You are lying
brown didn't push shit. The cop started pulling his weapon & at that point, brown was defending himself. A trained officer would never allowed it to escalate.
Bullshit.

Brown reached into the car and wrestled with the officer for the gun before the officer got it out or exited the car.

The cop was doing his job and was attacked.

Those are proven facts you lying, racist, POS

Brown was the one who escalated it and no amount of training can prevent someone else from escalating it as brown did.

Wait, cops are killing unarmed black men we are racists for not agreeing with it?
You are a racist pig for defending brown who was a thug

He escalated this situation and the cop righteously defended himself those are proven facts . Black man or no black man it was self defense against a violent attacker who you defend because the thug was black

That is racist

Michael Brown was a piece of shit with a record. He attacked a cop and tried to kill him so the cop did what he had to do. Shoot the piece of shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, that is the end of that.

You are lying

Sorry, escalating a simple jaywalking into a fatal shooting is not "doing his job".

Dumbass

Except the only threat was the one Wilson caused by escalating the situation. Firing a gun down the street ran the risk of hitting other pedestrians.

You are lying

Sorry, escalating a simple jaywalking into a fatal shooting is not "doing his job".

Dumbass

Except the only threat was the one Wilson caused by escalating the situation. Firing a gun down the street ran the risk of hitting other pedestrians.
Brown escalated it not wilson.

Yes igt is doing his job when the other person escalates it.

Massive dishonest fail for you as usual

WIlson DID NOT escalate it you unbelievable liar

BROWN escalated it;'
BROWN was gthe threat.

These facts are proven and it was a legal righteous and justified shooting which Brown caused.

You keep having to spin and lie but the facts proven you wrong

Michael Brown was a piece of shit with a record. He attacked a cop and tried to kill him so the cop did what he had to do. Shoot the piece of shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Something most Republicans feel about people of color.
This is why the GOP is approaching an all white party.

Contrary to Liberal Dogma, young black males aren't sacred cows.

In fact, some of them are real pieces of shit.

If recognizing this fact makes me a "racist", I guess so be it.

A lot of them are angry. Sometimes that might be justified but, they are also poisoned to their own detriment by the voices that tell them, its good to be angry, giving them a sense of justification for whatever they do, even at a time when colleges are looking for black kids prefferably, companies now want to hire more qualified African Americans, the number of black millionaires is rising each year on an upward trend and joblessness is going down. Still not good to Democrats. They have to get their news media out there to peddle hate and racism so they can get reelected.

A lot of young black guys have really been short changed by the government schools.

I went to the Catholic schools, and they ran herd over us pretty well, keeping us in line, using violence when needed but making sure we learned the material. The two black guys in my school did just as well as anyone else.

But in the government schools, the teachers are frightened by this kids who come to school with their asses hanging out of their drooping pants and looking like thugs. Most of the government school teachers are young broads or homosexuals, who really can't control this youngsters.

They are doing these young black youths no favors whatsoever, letting them run free. They ain't going to be able to do that elsewhere.

Especially in the inner cities, they need to run these schools tightly, make the kids wear ties and jackets, and learn their lessons.
In most places in the US, at least around the Washington DC area, there is a waiting list several years long to get your kids into Catholic schools. A huge slice of these parents are not Catholic

Forum List

Back