PolitiFact won't call out Kamala Harris’ and Elizabeth Warren’s lie about Michael Brown

Which is of course an outright lie.

We got many accounts of what happened but the evidence showed Wilson's side to be correct

Was his account correct or was it the fact of who was the prosecutor, the judge and the jury.
It was supported by the ebvidence

Wilson was the only one who knew how it started, so what evidence. We have seen evidence manipulated many times.

Eye witness testimony was mixed results. A lot of that depends on where the witness was standing as far as viewing angle, how much of the incident they actually saw in the timeline, how far away they were, what other distractions did they have?,(driving etc), did they have any bias one way or the other.

All that was the job of the investigators to sort out and weed out based upon the peoples' credibility as they interviewd them. This was all done. Unfortunately for Michael Brown, he starts out with four strikes against him.

1)Toxicology reported he was high,

2)He shoved a shop owner as he was walking out with his merchandise... this shows a "I dont give a shit attitude" no matter how you try to spin it.

3) physical evidence showed Wilson got punched in the face by Brown, as did some of of the eye witnesses (11 of them affirmed MB reached into the police car... thats a high number)

4) MB tried to take away Wilson's gun as evidenced by the round fired off inside the car.

And then you have Grand jury testimony. It is with all that that it was decided it was NOT murder. anything else is only conjecture and speculation at this point. So to say the very least, its very unprofessional and or ignorant for Harris and Warren to call it MURDER. To me, they are pandering to the base as its primary time but even so D Wilson should sue them for defamation... or have them back up their words.

There were no marks in his face and his face wasn't swollen, so what was the evidence he was punched? Oh that's right he said he was.

Fucking liar.

Yes, another LEFT WING FACT CHECKER again exposed as an arm of the party of INFANTICIDES lying and corruption.....

Sens. Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren lied last weekend when they claimed Michael Brown of Ferguson, Missouri, had been “murdered” in 2014 by police officer Darren Wilson. An independent Justice Department investigation found that there was no credible evidence to support the claim that the white officer “murdered” the 18-year-old black man. Instead, the report found Wilson had acted in self-defense. Brown was killed in the violent act of assaulting a police officer. But try telling that to PolitiFact, which published an absurd, laugh-out-loud defense of the 2020 Democratic primary candidates Wednesday. Having split so many hairs in order to impugn Republicans, the fact-checker now believes that it is just too difficult to know what a person really means when they use the word “murder.”

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com

The police officer that Brown attacked suffered a broken eye socket and multiple stitches to his face because of Brown attacking him.

The idiot liberals need to shut up. They either have no clue about what they are talking about. Or they are lying.

Or both.

Facebook-post-making-fun-of-death-of-Michael-Brown.png
Michael Brown was a cowardly piece of shit, He deserved what he got. He’s taking a permanent dirt nap rightly so...

It is a shame that Brown had so contempt for the police that he tried to beat a cop up in his own car.

The cop did what he had to do, but that wont stop Dimocrats from calling him a murderer anyway since the victim was a minority and minorities are always right in the Woketards opinion.

He didn't have to do that.

Brown was 147 feet away from him when the six fatal shots were fired. Wilson could have retreated, he could have gotten back in his car and waited for backup. He could have broken out his baton and took on Brown hand to hand.

Instead, he shot him six times, when he had his hands up.
Lol
You Stupid motherfucker, Cops don’t get paid enough to wrestling with pieces of shit like Michael Brown. He was justified he will not be missed so good riddance

And eric holder's

Brown was dead and there was no video or witnesses.
There were plenty of eye witnesses that backed Wilson's claim along with the
forensic evidence that also backed Wilson's claim.
Don't let the facts bitch slap you into stupidity, SBB.

Post those witnesses testimony and then we will see who gets bitch slapped.
You Google it and quit being a lazy ass, tired of doing leg work for the stupid.

You"re a lying POS that's why you can't post it.
387lb5.jpg

Which is of course an outright lie.

We got many accounts of what happened but the evidence showed Wilson's side to be correct

Was his account correct or was it the fact of who was the prosecutor, the judge and the jury.
It was supported by the ebvidence

Wilson was the only one who knew how it started, so what evidence. We have seen evidence manipulated many times.

Eye witness testimony was mixed results. A lot of that depends on where the witness was standing as far as viewing angle, how much of the incident they actually saw in the timeline, how far away they were, what other distractions did they have?,(driving etc), did they have any bias one way or the other.

All that was the job of the investigators to sort out and weed out based upon the peoples' credibility as they interviewd them. This was all done. Unfortunately for Michael Brown, he starts out with four strikes against him.

1)Toxicology reported he was high,

2)He shoved a shop owner as he was walking out with his merchandise... this shows a "I dont give a shit attitude" no matter how you try to spin it.

3) physical evidence showed Wilson got punched in the face by Brown, as did some of of the eye witnesses (11 of them affirmed MB reached into the police car... thats a high number)

4) MB tried to take away Wilson's gun as evidenced by the round fired off inside the car.

And then you have Grand jury testimony. It is with all that that it was decided it was NOT murder. anything else is only conjecture and speculation at this point. So to say the very least, its very unprofessional and or ignorant for Harris and Warren to call it MURDER. To me, they are pandering to the base as its primary time but even so D Wilson should sue them for defamation... or have them back up their words.

There were no marks in his face and his face wasn't swollen, so what was the evidence he was punched? Oh that's right he said he was.

wrong, there were marks on his face. You can see swelling in the cheek area but getting smacked in the cheek you don't get the same swelling you get as if you were punched in the eye. And, if there was a grand jury investigation, medical examiners would also have been interviewed.

based on the fact that eye witnesses saw them struggling through the car window, there was a struggle over the gun which was discharged inside the car, and the previous video that showed Michael Brown being violent with the shop owner, why would anyone doubt that MB would also hit the cop? unless you want to say Wilson faked his own injury.. but that would be 100% speculation... which I have also heard.

Why is it so hard to admit MB fucked up? sometimes the black guy actually is the bad guy in the story... hard as that is to believe. AND sometimes the white guy is the bad guy, sometimes the cops go overboard , shoot some guy in his car when maybe all they had to do was wait it out.. ad there was the instance in NY where the black guy got choked to death... I believe that was wrong. I also know of a homeless white guy in pasadena Ca. who got beaten to a pulp and beaten to death by a group of cops.. it was a bad story. yes, sometimes the cops are the bad guy, but for the most part, police are not intending to go out and murder people, they are trying to protect all citizens.
And in the MB case, I believe the evidence shows that the news media screwed up and started screaming murder before the evidence was shown, they caused a lot of damage to the people of Ferguson.

Sens. Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren lied last weekend when they claimed Michael Brown of Ferguson, Missouri, had been “murdered” in 2014 by police officer Darren Wilson.

He was murdered. He was unarmed, with his hands up, 147 feet away from the cop.

No One Will Hire Darren Wilson as a Cop

YOU dont know if he was murdered, but you seem to hope so. Witnesses said he had his hands up briefly, then balled his fists and charged Wilson. You also seem to discount that MB was not in his right mind because he was under the influence. that isnt Wilson's fault. Thats Michael Browns fault... maybe he thought he was superman and was going to give the white boy a lesson... If you want to use baseless conjecture then so can other people.
If someone is charging you from 148 feet... they can be in your face in about 8 seconds if they have any athleticism or have an adrenaline rush. A three hundred pound guy who doesnt listen to your command to stop? already tried to knock you out? already tried to take your gun?
Dont tell me you know its murder. If Wilson had just stood there and let Brown tackle him, what do you think would happen? OH fuck it! its just a white boy cop, he should have gotten grounded and pounded to even things out.
If it was you .. you would have pulled the trigger to save your own ass.

The police officer that Brown attacked suffered a broken eye socket and multiple stitches to his face because of Brown attacking him.
LIAR!
New Ferguson audio, video recordings emerge ahead of grand jury decision
The video shows Officer Darren Wilson leaving the Ferguson police department hours after he shot Brown. He is seemingly uninjured -- a contradiction to what police originally said, reports CBS News correspondent Michelle Miller.

one of the witnesses a 58 year old black male, saw MB punching Wilson through the window. It depends on which part of your face you get hit for extreme swelling.

This justified shooting was settled at the time with evidence, video, and testimony.

The Purge is simply a Troll throwing out chum and waiting for the reaction.

InternetTroll-M.jpg

Michael Brown was a piece of shit with a record. He attacked a cop and tried to kill him so the cop did what he had to do. Shoot the piece of shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Something most Republicans feel about people of color.
This is why the GOP is approaching an all white party.

Contrary to Liberal Dogma, young black males aren't sacred cows.

In fact, some of them are real pieces of shit.

If recognizing this fact makes me a "racist", I guess so be it.

Michael Brown was a piece of shit with a record. He attacked a cop and tried to kill him so the cop did what he had to do. Shoot the piece of shit.

A lot of them are angry. Sometimes that might be justified but, they are also poisoned to their own detriment by the voices that tell them, its good to be angry, giving them a sense of justification for whatever they do, even at a time when colleges are looking for black kids prefferably, companies now want to hire more qualified African Americans, the number of black millionaires is rising each year on an upward trend and joblessness is going down. Still not good to Democrats. They have to get their news media out there to peddle hate and racism so they can get reelected.

A lot of them are angry. Sometimes that might be justified but, they are also poisoned to their own detriment by the voices that tell them, its good to be angry, giving them a sense of justification for whatever they do, even at a time when colleges are looking for black kids prefferably, companies now want to hire more qualified African Americans, the number of black millionaires is rising each year on an upward trend and joblessness is going down. Still not good to Democrats. They have to get their news media out there to peddle hate and racism so they can get reelected.

A lot of young black guys have really been short changed by the government schools.

I went to the Catholic schools, and they ran herd over us pretty well, keeping us in line, using violence when needed but making sure we learned the material. The two black guys in my school did just as well as anyone else.

But in the government schools, the teachers are frightened by this kids who come to school with their asses hanging out of their drooping pants and looking like thugs. Most of the government school teachers are young broads or homosexuals, who really can't control this youngsters.

They are doing these young black youths no favors whatsoever, letting them run free. They ain't going to be able to do that elsewhere.

Especially in the inner cities, they need to run these schools tightly, make the kids wear ties and jackets, and learn their lessons.

A lot of young black guys have really been short changed by the government schools.

I went to the Catholic schools, and they ran herd over us pretty well, keeping us in line, using violence when needed but making sure we learned the material. The two black guys in my school did just as well as anyone else.

But in the government schools, the teachers are frightened by this kids who come to school with their asses hanging out of their drooping pants and looking like thugs. Most of the government school teachers are young broads or homosexuals, who really can't control this youngsters.

They are doing these young black youths no favors whatsoever, letting them run free. They ain't going to be able to do that elsewhere.

Especially in the inner cities, they need to run these schools tightly, make the kids wear ties and jackets, and learn their lessons.

As evidenced in Baltimore where zero percent of students were deemed proficient in Math. I think your right. Its greatly due to lack of discipline. A teacher at times needs to be able to push their students, challenge them, to get more out of them, but here in some of these places its an impossibility. Teachers are afraid, and perhaps the teachers as you say are not prepared for that environment.

Anyone with more handgun expertise than me able to weigh in on the likelihood of an officer putting six bullets into a person at 50 yards, using a standard issue firearm, and after sustaining head injuries?

Remember how many times we hear about the police missing many shots when the suspect is standing 20 feet away?
Cops are notoriously bad shots but not all of them. In Texas they tend to be Dead Eye experts with hand guns, but there are things you can do to improve the accuracy of your shot. He could have braced his arm on the car window. He could have had a tuned trigger and had the hammer cocked back before each shot.

He could have just been lucky as hell.

Could have.
Could have.
Could have.

Any evidence that any of that was true? I repeat my question, can anyone demonstrate that an average policeman, after sustaining head injuries and using a standard issue police firearm, really put 6 bullets into a thug at 50 yards? Has anyone tried it?

Anyone with more handgun expertise than me able to weigh in on the likelihood of an officer putting six bullets into a person at 50 yards, using a standard issue firearm, and after sustaining head injuries?

Remember how many times we hear about the police missing many shots when the suspect is standing 20 feet away?
Cops are notoriously bad shots but not all of them. In Texas they tend to be Dead Eye experts with hand guns, but there are things you can do to improve the accuracy of your shot. He could have braced his arm on the car window. He could have had a tuned trigger and had the hammer cocked back before each shot.

He could have just been lucky as hell.

Could have.
Could have.
Could have.

Any evidence that any of that was true? I repeat my question, can anyone demonstrate that an average policeman, after sustaining head injuries and using a standard issue police firearm, really put 6 bullets into a thug at 50 yards? Has anyone tried it?

I think if someone hadn't experienced live fire and the adrenaline rush before, their shot pattern would be all over the place. his arm would be shaking much more than during a firing range practice session. Unless he was in the military and saw a lot of live action, my bet is Wilson would be in a state of semi-shock after everything that had transpired.

Shooting unarmed black men is perfectly permissible. Just say you feared for your life.

Not hard to do when you have a fractured eye socket, are covered in your own blood and the thug is charging you to do it again.

I think the fractured eye socket thing was a false report

Why? What evidence leads you to that conclusion?

Just things I had read before online. But as i said, i think that to be the case, its been quite a while since I looked it up and even what source it was.

Forum List

Back