Politifact Proves Cons Wrong: Obama Deported 178,000 Illegal Criminals in 2014

It is not defensible, but it put it in comparison with 12 million illegals.

What did New York have in terms of violent crime last year. Its crime rate is coming down. I bet it is more than the illegals.

The point is that we need real immigration, border, and business hiring reform.

Hell, LESS blacks are killed by other blacks then what damage Illegals do....and the cost...OVER $100 BILLION a year! JakeAss, just proving out his namesake!

12 mm hispancis did this. Far less than what the major cities do with less folks.

These 31k convicts were charged with 79,000 crimes. That means few if any had only one conviction. Some of the convictions include:
86 homicides/murder
186 kidnappings
373 sexual assaults/rape
449 commercialized sexual assault (sex trafficking)
1,194 battery
1,346 domestic abuse
13,636 DUIs

12 mm hispancis did this. Far less than what the major cities do with less folks.

These 31k convicts were charged with 79,000 crimes. That means few if any had only one conviction. Some of the convictions include:
86 homicides/murder
186 kidnappings
373 sexual assaults/rape
449 commercialized sexual assault (sex trafficking)
1,194 battery
1,346 domestic abuse
13,636 DUIs
That's only the ones CAUGHT!

Compared to the Americans who are caught.

That's how numbers work, Vigilante.

You can't pull them out of your ass.

Vigilante, you can't do anything at all, son.

But we can work for immigration, business hiring, and border reform. Together.

Politifact is a left wing hack organization. Why would I believe anything they have to say?

It’s also worth noting that in fiscal year 2014, Immigration and Customs Enforcement deported just under 178,000 illegal immigrants convicted of a crime, about 56 percent of all deportations. <--- This is from politifact, not my own made up numbers. Link included below.

Trump immigration claim has no data to back it up PolitiFact

Spread the word and spread it often. This ought to shut cons for good.
I'm sure others have pointed out that Obama cooks the books to give the illusion he is tough on illegal immigration when his actions prove he is anything but.

Forum List

Back