Politifact Launches Trump Golf Tracker

Yes, yes. Let me stop and yawn for effect.

Have you seen Trump's politifact record?

No, no, let ME stop and yawn for effect.

I used Politifact because I know it is far left and something you believe in spite of their retractions because it tells you what you so desperately want to hear!

There have several times when the cheeto was playing golf at his resort when there were some really serious international threats. Every time, there were no advisors there, no one who knows anything.
You sound like an idiot as always, Adolf. You have no clue what "advisors" were around and which weren't. Furthermore, there are no "advisors" around when the President is sleeping or in his living quarters of the White House. But guess what - the Secret Service is alerted and instructed to inform the President of a situation and who he needs to contact. Are you going to try to create the narrative now that there were no Secret Service agents around?

Here's the thing Adolf - as much as you wish it were Nazi, Germany in the 1940's - it's not. The President is never "alone". He can be reached anywhere in the world at any time thanks to technology.

Because they can do more than one thing at a time. But calling this pile of excrement, "the gropenfuherer" a liar is something good.
Next!

Dear Lord, politifact has nothing better to do? Of all the problems this country faces the left is more concerned with golf and who showers with my 12 year old daughter. And the left wonders why people have given up on them.

All Trump did was tell the people what they wanted to hear then act completely the opposite and left the Republican douche bags to defend his 180 degree flip flop.
What "flip-flop"? Short of the golf stuff, President Trump has delivered on every promise he made.
  • He promised to kill the Trans-Pacific Partnership - he did.
  • He promised to approve the Keystone Pipeline - he did.
  • He promised to secure the border - he did.
  • He promised to create jobs - he did.
  • He promised to renegotiate trade agreements in favor of the U.S. - he did.
  • He promised to return power to the states - he did.
  • He promised to cut the national debt - he did ($67 billion already).
  • He promised to roll back regulations - he did.
  • He promised to eliminate Barack Obama's unconstitutional Executive Orders - he did.
  • He promised to appoint a true constitutionalist to the Supreme Court - he did.
All that in under 100 days and while the Dumbocrats were doing everything in their power to obstruct his efforts.

So then why did you spend 8 years whining about Obama playing golf? :dunno:

Because it ticked off Progressives.
Well that's stupid and immature. Even worse, it also undermines everything about representative government. If you're going to complain about stuff that actually doesn't bother you just because you think it pisses off "the other side" then you're sending the wrong message to the people who represent you - who will in turn push the wrong agenda. It's also creating an unnecessary divide with fellow Americans.

It's time to grow up. We have real problems and spending your time complaining about things that you don't actually care about in a 3rd grade attempt to troll fellow Americans is idiotic.

There have several times when the cheeto was playing golf at his resort when there were some really serious international threats. Every time, there were no advisors there, no one who knows anything.

Wow, who knew that Mar-a-Lago had no communications.

What were these serious international threats, President Donald Trump could not handle at his home? I seem to remember he launched five dozen Tomahawk missiles against the air base in Syria which launched the chemical attack on their own people. That was while he was having dinner with the President at the Mar-a-Lago resort.

Grow up, come back when you can carry on an adult conversation.

All Trump did was tell the people what they wanted to hear then act completely the opposite and left the Republican douche bags to defend his 180 degree flip flop.
What "flip-flop"? Short of the golf stuff, President Trump has delivered on every promise he made.
  • He promised to kill the Trans-Pacific Partnership - he did.
  • He promised to approve the Keystone Pipeline - he did.
  • He promised to secure the border - he did.
  • He promised to create jobs - he did.
  • He promised to renegotiate trade agreements in favor of the U.S. - he did.
  • He promised to return power to the states - he did.
  • He promised to cut the national debt - he did ($67 billion already).
  • He promised to roll back regulations - he did.
  • He promised to eliminate Barack Obama's unconstitutional Executive Orders - he did.
  • He promised to appoint a true constitutionalist to the Supreme Court - he did.
All that in under 100 days and while the Dumbocrats were doing everything in their power to obstruct his efforts.

Did you just call the executive orders unconstituional and give Trump credit for undoing the unconstitional E.O''s by signing his own unconstitional E.O's?

Lol! Trump world is funny. Jobs are back? ROFL. When? Oh, I know...it's coming because Trump told you so!

Trump said he would release his taxes.
True. So the two promises he has failed to keep thus far are:
  • Not playing golf
  • Releasing his taxes
Neither of which affect any American in any way. He has held firm to every policy promise he made which is by far and away the most important promises a representative needs to keep.

That being said - I would very much like to see him hold firm to those other two promises as well. Get the hell off of the golf course and release your taxes. Those are two simple things he could (and should do) and it would leave left-wing hatriots with nothing to whine about (note that they will still whine - but they just won't have anything legitimate to whine about).

Trump said he would release his taxes.
True. So the two promises he has failed to keep thus far are:
  • Not playing golf
  • Releasing his taxes
Neither of which affect any American in any way. He has held firm to every policy promise he made which is by far and away the most important promises a representative needs to keep.

That being said - I would very much like to see him hold firm to those other two promises as well. Get the hell off of the golf course and release your taxes. Those are two simple things he could (and should do) and it would leave left-wing hatriots with nothing to whine about (note that they will still whine - but they just won't have anything legitimate to whine about).

He said he would label China a currency manipulator, which he now says they are not. That is a policy promise.

This seriously pisses me off on two levels:

1. President Trump shot his mouth off time and time again about how he would be "working". And so far, I see an awful lot of playing going on. We didn't elect him to golf - he needs to get his ass in the Oval Office and start pounding out solutions for restoring constitutional government, solutions for obliterating ISIS, Al Qaeda, and Kim Jong-Un, and a budget to erase the national debt. He can golf all he wants when he's no longer President of the United States.

2. PolitiFact is a PolitiFarce. What a bunch of immature, partisan hacks. Barack Obama broke every record for golfing by a president, toured around the world, hosted lavish parties for Beyoncé, and these biased asshats kept their mouths shut. The moment Donald Trump is in office, they magically become "concerned" with the amount of golf played by a president.

Media Hypocrisy Alert! Politifact Launches Trump Golf Tracker
what exactly has he done, well let's see, spoke to leaders of countries on his outings. Does it really matter where those meetings take place? why are you all bent out of shape if he plays golf? explain.

x5b22a.jpg

The government is on the verge of a shutdown over the budget. Soooooo...is Trump out on the course with Chuck Schumer?

Once again, that fully depends on Democrats.

Tell me something, Chumps. How did you not see Trump's lies and hypocrisies coming from a million miles away?

Were you so focused on hating Mexicans and Muslims with Trump that you became deaf and blind?
how you figure?

1. President Trump shot his mouth off time and time again about how he would be "working". And so far, I see an awful lot of playing going on. We didn't elect him to golf - he needs to get his ass in the Oval Office and start pounding out solutions for restoring constitutional government, solutions for obliterating ISIS, Al Qaeda, and Kim Jong-Un, and a budget to erase the national debt. He can golf all he wants when he's no longer President of the United States.

2. PolitiFact is a PolitiFarce. What a bunch of immature, partisan hacks. Barack Obama broke every record for golfing by a president, toured around the world, hosted lavish parties for Beyoncé, and these biased asshats kept their mouths shut. The moment Donald Trump is in office, they magically become "concerned" with the amount of golf played by a president.

what exactly has he done, well let's see, spoke to leaders of countries on his outings. Does it really matter where those meetings take place? why are you all bent out of shape if he plays golf? explain.

He has golfed 14 times, please list all the leaders he met with during those 14 times.

Again, I do not care if he plays every day, it is the hypocrisy of crying about Obama doing it and the lying when he said he would not.

He said he would label China a currency manipulator, which he now says they are not. That is a policy promise.
That may not be a broken promise though. Before he was president - there were volumes of information that he wasn't privy to. Now that he has that info, he may believe that not labeling China a "currency manipulator" is the correct course of action.

Barack Obama broke every record for golfing by a president

Reality.

The 44th president often spent his leisure and vacation time on the golf course, especially during his second term in office.

According to CBS News White House Correspondent Mark Knoller, Obama played 333 rounds as president. Obama's last round came on December 31 while on vacation in Hawaii. Knoller tweeted it was Obama's 46th round of his final year in office.

Obama averaged about 41 rounds a year, but he never came close to Presidents Woodrow Wilson or Dwight Eisenhower, who were estimated to have played 1,200 and 800 rounds, respectively.

Obama's final tally: 333 rounds of golf as POTUS | Golf Channel

That said I really don't have any fucks to give about the Grabber playing golf either, except that he constantly blasted Obama for his rounds. For that his is an asshole. But he has so much assholery baggage that has lower the bar for the Presidency that it hardly matters. But it might next year........

He has golfed 14 times, please list all the leaders he met with during those 14 times.

Again, I do not care if he plays every day, it is the hypocrisy of crying about Obama doing it and the lying when he said he would not.
Trump's golfing as president is different than Obama's golfing as president, because ...
""Well, I think, two things," Spicer said. "One is, you saw him utilize this as an opportunity with [Japanese] Prime Minister [Shinzo] Abe to help foster deeper relationship... in Asia... and have a growing relationship that is going to help U.S. interests.""

and his staff meetings have been there.

Forum List

Back