Politifact Launches Trump Golf Tracker

This seriously pisses me off on two levels:

1. President Trump shot his mouth off time and time again about how he would be "working". And so far, I see an awful lot of playing going on. We didn't elect him to golf - he needs to get his ass in the Oval Office and start pounding out solutions for restoring constitutional government, solutions for obliterating ISIS, Al Qaeda, and Kim Jong-Un, and a budget to erase the national debt. He can golf all he wants when he's no longer President of the United States.

2. PolitiFact is a PolitiFarce. What a bunch of immature, partisan hacks. Barack Obama broke every record for golfing by a president, toured around the world, hosted lavish parties for Beyoncé, and these biased asshats kept their mouths shut. The moment Donald Trump is in office, they magically become "concerned" with the amount of golf played by a president.

Media Hypocrisy Alert! Politifact Launches Trump Golf Tracker

Not hypocritical. Trump said he would be too busy to leave the White House and play golf. Did you forget that already?
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/12/us/politics/donald-trump-golf-obama.html

Trump said he would release his taxes.
True. So the two promises he has failed to keep thus far are:
  • Not playing golf
  • Releasing his taxes
Neither of which affect any American in any way. He has held firm to every policy promise he made which is by far and away the most important promises a representative needs to keep.

That being said - I would very much like to see him hold firm to those other two promises as well. Get the hell off of the golf course and release your taxes. Those are two simple things he could (and should do) and it would leave left-wing hatriots with nothing to whine about (note that they will still whine - but they just won't have anything legitimate to whine about).

He said he would label China a currency manipulator, which he now says they are not. That is a policy promise.
well it's now North Korea. now what is more important to you? you're life or china's money.

This seriously pisses me off on two levels:

1. President Trump shot his mouth off time and time again about how he would be "working". And so far, I see an awful lot of playing going on. We didn't elect him to golf - he needs to get his ass in the Oval Office and start pounding out solutions for restoring constitutional government, solutions for obliterating ISIS, Al Qaeda, and Kim Jong-Un, and a budget to erase the national debt. He can golf all he wants when he's no longer President of the United States.

2. PolitiFact is a PolitiFarce. What a bunch of immature, partisan hacks. Barack Obama broke every record for golfing by a president, toured around the world, hosted lavish parties for Beyoncé, and these biased asshats kept their mouths shut. The moment Donald Trump is in office, they magically become "concerned" with the amount of golf played by a president.

Media Hypocrisy Alert! Politifact Launches Trump Golf Tracker

Not hypocritical. Trump said he would be too busy to leave the White House and play golf. Did you forget that already?
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/12/us/politics/donald-trump-golf-obama.html
well maybe the folks he meets with want to play. he's entertaining then right?

Barack Obama broke every record for golfing by a president

Reality.

The 44th president often spent his leisure and vacation time on the golf course, especially during his second term in office.

According to CBS News White House Correspondent Mark Knoller, Obama played 333 rounds as president. Obama's last round came on December 31 while on vacation in Hawaii. Knoller tweeted it was Obama's 46th round of his final year in office.

Obama averaged about 41 rounds a year, but he never came close to Presidents Woodrow Wilson or Dwight Eisenhower, who were estimated to have played 1,200 and 800 rounds, respectively.

Obama's final tally: 333 rounds of golf as POTUS | Golf Channel

That said I really don't have any fucks to give about the Grabber playing golf either, except that he constantly blasted Obama for his rounds. For that his is an asshole. But he has so much assholery baggage that has lower the bar for the Presidency that it hardly matters. But it might next year........

Do you think Trump will head for Mar a Lago this weekend or stick around D.C. and take the heat on Day 100?

Barack Obama broke every record for golfing by a president

Reality.

The 44th president often spent his leisure and vacation time on the golf course, especially during his second term in office.

According to CBS News White House Correspondent Mark Knoller, Obama played 333 rounds as president. Obama's last round came on December 31 while on vacation in Hawaii. Knoller tweeted it was Obama's 46th round of his final year in office.

Obama averaged about 41 rounds a year, but he never came close to Presidents Woodrow Wilson or Dwight Eisenhower, who were estimated to have played 1,200 and 800 rounds, respectively.

Obama's final tally: 333 rounds of golf as POTUS | Golf Channel

That said I really don't have any fucks to give about the Grabber playing golf either, except that he constantly blasted Obama for his rounds. For that his is an asshole. But he has so much assholery baggage that has lower the bar for the Presidency that it hardly matters. But it might next year........

Do you think Trump will head for Mar a Lago this weekend or stick around D.C. and take the heat on Day 100?
I think he's scheduled an outing in Pennsylvania with the people. you can check on that if you'd like.

25tfh4x.jpg

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
It was just campaign talk, it meant nothing...

Trump ran on a campaign promise that he would never play golf. He spent years blasting Obama for golfing, and is now on course to completely eclipse the number of times Obama golfed. A golf tracker for his fatass is hilarious. Thanks for telling me, I will probably be posting about it regularly.

/---- when you got nothing else go with a golf tracker

There have several times when the cheeto was playing golf at his resort when there were some really serious international threats. Every time, there were no advisors there, no one who knows anything.

Just the fat pussy grabber.

Playing golf.

Alone.

On his golf resort.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
/---- After an American worker was beheaded ---
obama golfing.jpg

Right...Obama was just screwing off (because you know how "those people" are)...but Trump, he's doing business.

Petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama paid handsomely once to play golf with Tiger Woods, I'm sure he was discussing world affairs. He also played with an old friend in Hawaii who is a convicted sex offender. He also saw himself as somewhat of an "athlete" playing with many sports heroes.

Forum List

Back