Politifact Finds 2 More Trump Bankruptcies - Now at 6

She is being investigated RIGHT NOW...by the FBI!!!
False. Stop lying.
Yeah...I know it is news to you.

Attorney General vouches for FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton private email server
WASHINGTON — Attorney General Loretta Lynch says the FBI’s investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server hasn’t been compromised by President Obama’s endorsement of Clinton.
Attorney General vouches for FBI probe into Clinton emails
You lied. You said she is being investigated.

Why are you such a liar?

I wonder when they will investigate Hillary.
She's been investigated for 30 years. Republicans have spent tens of millions of taxpayer money on those investigations. Links to the Clinton Foundation financials and her family's tax returns have been posted on this site at least a dozen times.

What else can she be investigated for?
She is being investigated RIGHT NOW...by the FBI!!! I know you don't care that she is a lying criminal, but hopefully a majority of voting Americans do.
So because she is being investigated, she's guilty?

I wonder when they will investigate Hillary.
She's been investigated for 30 years. Republicans have spent tens of millions of taxpayer money on those investigations. Links to the Clinton Foundation financials and her family's tax returns have been posted on this site at least a dozen times.

What else can she be investigated for?
She is being investigated RIGHT NOW...by the FBI!!! I know you don't care that she is a lying criminal, but hopefully a majority of voting Americans do.
So because she is being investigated, she's guilty?
He's desperately trying to deflect from the OP and Donald Trump's failure as a businessman.

While some bankruptcies are understandable in certain business climates, his shorting of his contractors and workers is not. He is a cheap cheat, who stiffs workmen that have done good jobs for him, and mocks them because they cannot afford the legal staff he keeps. Over 3500 lawsuits involving him. That says a lot about his honesty.

hillary-what-difference-does-it-make.png

He didn't KILL 4 men!!!!!

Neither did Hillary.
She is actually responsible for the deaths of thousands of people...so yeah, you are right. Not just four people.
I think you are mixing Hillary up with Bush.

Not only did Bush and the GOP kill thousands of Iraqi's, but thousands of Americans also died. Then there are all the deaths from Isis and the Middle East, both is which Republicans and Bush had a hand in. Republicans can lie and deny, but even Trump, the GOP nominee, says Bush was a disaster and why.

If Trump got rid of ACA while pulling back on food stamps and fraudulent disability payments it would be worth it to get him in office. Those three things alone are killing this country

It is all about hurting the little guy that can hardly afford to have a roof over his head with assholes like you. Of course, you won't say shit about the damage the super rich have done to our society. Reaganism has destroyed our middle class, so you owe it to the little guy to give him some help. Dumb ass.

Reagan and Bush did more for the middle class than Carter and Obama basically ruining all the jobs that are for the middle class. U must be drunk or just a fucking dope.

If Trump got rid of ACA while pulling back on food stamps and fraudulent disability payments it would be worth it to get him in office. Those three things alone are killing this country
Because the emergency room costing 10 to hundreds of times the cost of health care is such an attractive alternative.

Who ever said that republicans have common sense? They fucking don't.

this from a resident of the state that won't allow people to pump gas, talk about common sense.....LOL

Neither did Hillary.
She is actually responsible for the deaths of thousands of people...so yeah, you are right. Not just four people.
I think you are mixing Hillary up with Bush.

Not only did Bush and the GOP kill thousands of Iraqi's, but thousands of Americans also died. Then there are all the deaths from Isis and the Middle East, both is which Republicans and Bush had a hand in. Republicans can lie and deny, but even Trump, the GOP nominee, says Bush was a disaster and why.
New Flash: Your beloved Cankles voter for the Iraq War.

Bush is responsible for thousands of deaths, but so are Hillary and Big Ears. You being a crazed partisan, can see one but not the other.

If only we could enlighten you crazed partisans, this nation would be so much better.

Forum List

Back