Politifact Busted Covering for Hillary Again

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
PolitiFact Fail: Hillary Clinton Did Say Australian-style Gun Ban ‘Worth Considering’

"During a campaign trail town hall at Keene State College, Hillary Clinton said the Australian gun ban was “worth considering” in the U.S. Yet when the NRA highlighted Clinton’s statement, PolitiFact said the NRA’s claim was “mostly false.”

PolitiFact admits that “Australia banned semi-automatic and self-loading rifles as well as shotguns. The government offered a one-year grace period during which it would buy back the firearms at fair-market prices.” They also admit that those who refused to turn in their guns during the “grace period” became “subject to strict penalties” if caught with the firearm later.

In other words–the buyback was not voluntary. Australians had up to a year to turn in their guns, thereafter those who possessed them were criminalized.

Yet even after admitting this, PolitiFact points to the fact that Clinton also mentioned “Cash for Clunkers” while speaking at Keene State–and because “Cash for Clunkers” was a voluntary program, they suggest Clinton was talking about a voluntary national-buyback."

In other words, Politifact tried to pull a fast one claiming that despite Hillary SAID she the 'Australian-Style' gun Ban - that included semi-automatic and self-loading weapons and was NOT voluntary - was worth considering what she REALLY MEANT was something more along the lines of 'Cash For clunkers'. :p

Yeah, THAT'S the ticket!

Politi-FACT should consider changing it's name to 'Poli-Fabrication-For-Hillary'!

PolitiFact Fail: Hillary Clinton Did Say Australian-style Gun Ban 'Worth Considering' - Breitbart

Every time I get into a discussion with a lefty on gun control they claim no one is coming for your guns, but if you wait long enough they will bring up Australia's gun control methods.

Rivals this case:

Ctnb9hiUEAIMxB9.jpg

You post HRC and Politifactcheck but not the NRA complaint?

So how do we check you?

Every time I get into a discussion with a lefty on gun control they claim no one is coming for your guns, but if you wait long enough they will bring up Australia's gun control methods.
So, if you can't own a semi-automatic or self loading rifle/shotgun, you can't be armed?

Politifact is run by the Annenberg Foundation, that's Soros. We need to become wiser than the "fact checking" sites that we depend on all of a sudden, for the truth, like snopes, huffpo, and the rest. They are Soros run lie sites.

Last edited:
So, if you can't own a semi-automatic or self loading rifle/shotgun, you can't be armed?
Nice attempt to spin. The whole issue is Politifact not saying what she said.

"Shall not be infringed" Forcing me to give up weapons I've owned for years is one hell of an infringement.

You would still be armed. Look, we have laws right now that determine the types of weapons citizens can legally own.

"Shall not be infringed" Forcing me to give up weapons I've owned for years is one hell of an infringement.
Who is forcing you to do any such thing. Trump will if he is elected.

Learn to post the NRA if you are going to post edited versions of the others. You are demagoging and lying.

Hey, Jake - :fu:!

It's 'give and take', Jake. I posted an article for discussion. If you want to post a different aspect, a different view, or a different relevant piece to the story feel free to do your own homework, formulate your own sensible statement / argument, and post your heart out. It's not my job to do it for you.

easytoswat, you posted a discussion with not all the evidence out and front, and then lied about the outcome. You have to post all of it, or you get laughed at. :lol:

The alt right just want to piss and moan, nothing more.

You bet it is, and timely. Just when the government decides to take control of our lives and remove our rights.
2 sad examples:
Vets who have been told by the Gov. run VA, to see a counselor, which is used to remove the vet's right to own a gun.
Medical marijuana scripts, are also gun removal slips.
And the irony is marijuana have dramatic effects in overcoming PTSD.

You would still be armed. Look, we have laws right now that determine the types of weapons citizens can legally own.

And Hillary said it was "worth considering". You idiots talk like she's advocating revoking your 2nd amendment rights. Not that she wants to look at all options.

Who is forcing you to do any such thing. Trump will if he is elected.
Hillary is a big fan of Australia's confiscation as the OP proved give me a quote from Donald Trump that shows he is for taking my 2nd Amendment rights away.

Forum List

Back