Politics of Fort Hood Shootings.

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
The current Administration made a political decision to declare that the mass murder and injuries that occurred at Fort Hood would not be about terrorism but about work place violence.

Add to that the fact that the Military almost ALWAYS loses a death sentence on appeal due to they are either incompetent or the appellate division is to soft and you will see a certain major out of prison before he dies.

Due to laws in effect he is STILL being paid his salary as well.

The decision to declare it work place violence rests solely with the President. he made the POLITICAL call to call it that instead of the act of Terrorism it was.

I think this decision to call this workplace violence is the most ridiculous political machination I have ever seen.

It is a disgrace.

Even the Blacks, Hispanics, Muslims, gays, public employees and their unions, liberals tormented by either guilt or jealousy, and the mentally ill--that is, The Democratic Party---ought to be humiliated and willing to denounce this travesty.

Well, not the Muslims...they're cheering this lunatic on. They need to hang him at dawn the day after the this trial is over.

The wounded soldiers are getting royally screwed over while the Major collects a pay check. It's crazy.

Soldiers wounded in the Fort Hood shooting spree in November 2009 have a new problem on their hands: getting the shooting's classification changed from "workplace violence" to "combat related."

As reported by Dallas-Fort Worth's NBC 5 Investigates, the injured soldiers are struggling to pay their bills. Because the government doesn't classify the shooting as an act of combat or terror, those injured don't receive additional pay or Purple Hearts.

Receiving the "pay and medical benefits earned by those wounded in combat" would be a big help to these soldiers and their families, reports NBC 5.

Adding to the soldiers' concerns: Major Nidal Hasan, the man charged in the shootings, continues to be paid his salary and has earned more than $278,000 since the shooting, which resulted in 13 deaths and 32 injuries.

Report: Fort Hood shooting victims struggle while defendant draws salary

IIRC, the reason they went with "work place violence" instead of combat had to do with the trial itself and the shooter's status prior to and during the trial.

I don't recall all the fine points of it, except that I remember some of them making sense.

whats surreal is the shooter will be cross examining the witnesses he shot.....

and I don't see the point here in that the hasan has said he did it and why;

“Evidence will show I was on the wrong side of America’s war and I later switched sides,” Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, who is representing himself, declared during a two-minute opening statement in a heavily guarded courtroom on the base.

“We in the mujahideen are imperfect beings trying to establish a perfect religion,” Hasan added. “I apologize for any mistakes I have made in this endeavor.”

It was a jarring opening argument ......

Read more: Fort Hood suspect Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan admits at opening of trial to shooting 13 - NY Daily News

this workplace violence gig has been exposed for the complete bullshit it is it appears to me......

The wounded soldiers are getting royally screwed over while the Major collects a pay check. It's crazy.

Soldiers wounded in the Fort Hood shooting spree in November 2009 have a new problem on their hands: getting the shooting's classification changed from "workplace violence" to "combat related."

As reported by Dallas-Fort Worth's NBC 5 Investigates, the injured soldiers are struggling to pay their bills. Because the government doesn't classify the shooting as an act of combat or terror, those injured don't receive additional pay or Purple Hearts.

Receiving the "pay and medical benefits earned by those wounded in combat" would be a big help to these soldiers and their families, reports NBC 5.

Adding to the soldiers' concerns: Major Nidal Hasan, the man charged in the shootings, continues to be paid his salary and has earned more than $278,000 since the shooting, which resulted in 13 deaths and 32 injuries.

I find the above state of affairs simply beyond despicable and I cannot understand why the Commander-In-Chief cannot issue one of those executive orders he loves so much to correct it, but I guess ruling by fiat is only fun when you're aggrandizing the state not when you're correcting stupefying acts of injustice on the part of the state against members of our armed forces.

And the Pentagram has the audacity to label this crime work place violence with sole intent of not wanting to piss of Muslims. Pathetic. Execute that POS and saute him in pigs urine before his ascent to hell.

Why is there a trial! That's what doesn't make sense. He's confessed, there's nothing to try. He had a proffered defense, the judge denied it. It's over. Sentence him already.

Why is there a trial! That's what doesn't make sense. He's confessed, there's nothing to try. He had a proffered defense, the judge denied it. It's over. Sentence him already.

they're scared shitless, he should be given the death sentence....never gonna happen, the fix is in.

The Military is going for the death penalty.I posted the link on another thread. By Military law one can not plead guilty if the penalty can be death.

Further almost every single death penalty the Military has ever gotten has been overturned on appeal, a mandatory appeal is required. The appellate level of the military is to cautious and overturns on a dime. Things the civilian authorities would never object to are reasons for overturning the sentence by the Military.

The last military member executed was I believe in 1961.

The Military is going for the death penalty.I posted the link on another thread. By Military law one can not plead guilty if the penalty can be death.

Further almost every single death penalty the Military has ever gotten has been overturned on appeal, a mandatory appeal is required. The appellate level of the military is to cautious and overturns on a dime. Things the civilian authorities would never object to are reasons for overturning the sentence by the Military.

I get that, but, won't happen imho, I would be overwhelmingly shocked if he got it and even more shocked if thats possible, IF we carried it out.

I get that, but, won't happen imho, I would be overwhelmingly shocked if he got it and even more shocked if thats possible, IF we carried it out.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...y-never-be-executed-even-if-found-guilty.html

the link is in this thread to a story on military justice and the system.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...y-never-be-executed-even-if-found-guilty.html

the link is in this thread to a story on military justice and the system.

thx ..I guess I wont be so shocked after all;)

Shows how much Obama cares about our troops. He'd rather toss them under the bus then admit a terrorist attack occured on US soil under his watch.

whats surreal is the shooter will be cross examining the witnesses he shot.....

and I don't see the point here in that the hasan has said he did it and why;

“Evidence will show I was on the wrong side of America’s war and I later switched sides,” Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, who is representing himself, declared during a two-minute opening statement in a heavily guarded courtroom on the base.

“We in the mujahideen are imperfect beings trying to establish a perfect religion,” Hasan added. “I apologize for any mistakes I have made in this endeavor.”

It was a jarring opening argument ......

Read more: Fort Hood suspect Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan admits at opening of trial to shooting 13 - NY Daily News

This sick fucker is going to turn this trial into a soap box for his islamic cow manure and the military is just going along with it.

The current Administration made a political decision to declare that the mass murder and injuries that occurred at Fort Hood would not be about terrorism but about work place violence.

Add to that the fact that the Military almost ALWAYS loses a death sentence on appeal due to they are either incompetent or the appellate division is to soft and you will see a certain major out of prison before he dies.

The decision to declare it work place violence rests solely with the President. he made the POLITICAL call to call it that instead of the act of Terrorism it was.

Calling the Fort Hood attack workplace violence has got to be the biggest load of politically correct B.S. out there however there has been one important lesson learned from it if someone is running around killing people shouting Allah Akbar and you get a chance to fire on them shoot to kill.

Calling the Fort Hood attack workplace violence has got to be the biggest load of politically correct B.S. out there however there has been one important lesson learned from it if someone is running around killing people shouting Allah Akbar and you get a chance to fire on them shoot to kill.

Of course it is, however, that was Barry's assertion all along. You see, if it's "workplace violence" then we haven't suffered a terrorist attack on our soil. Barry is the POS that gave the order, for his own rotten good.

Frankly, I'd LOVE to see this clown stood before a wall, on national television, and shot by the survivors of this POS terrorist rampage. That's ALL he deserves.

t1larg-nidal-hassan.jpg

[islamic beast]

Banished: Proof of Jihad in Hasan Trial

August 21, 2013 By Arnold Ahlert

In a move that reeks of political motivations, Judge Col. Tara Osborn ruled against the admission of evidence that prosecutors say would show Maj. Nidal Hasan’s jihadist motivations for attacking the Fort Hood military base in 2009. Osborn had been asked to approve several witnesses, along with other key evidence, that would have shown Hasan believed he had a “jihad duty” to perpetrate the atrocity that killed 13 and wounded 32 of his fellow soldiers. Lawyers representing family members killed and wounded by Hasan were rightfully outraged by her refusal to allow the evidence.

The barred evidence included references to Hasan Akbar, a Muslim soldier who was sentenced to death after killing two and wounding 14 of his fellow soldiers in a grenade and rifle attack at Camp Pennsylvania in Kuwait, two days after the beginning of the U.S. invasion of Iraq in 2003. Prosecutors wanted to suggest that Hasan had carried out a “copycat attack.” Osborn disagreed. ”The court believes Sgt. Akbar is not on trial in this case,” Osborn contended, adding that the introduction of such evidence would ”only open the door to a mini-trial” of Akbar and result in a “confusion of issues, unfair prejudice, waste of time and undue delay.”

Osborn also ruled that presentations made by Hasan during his years in medical residency and in fellowship years were too far removed from the atrocity to be entered into evidence. “It is too remote in time and too open to multiple interpretations,” Osborn said of presentations Hasan made when he was at Walter Reed Military Medical Center in Washington, D.C.

First, Hasan released three pages from his Sanity Board Report to the New York Times last week. In it he justified killing his fellow soldiers because they were “going against the Islamic Empire.” The report also noted that Hasan would have been honored to die because it meant “God had chosen him as a martyr.” And Hasan himself told the military board that ”I’m paraplegic and could be in jail for the rest of my life. However, if I died by lethal injection I would still be a martyr.”

Second, and perhaps most telling, Hasan and prosecutors have officially agreed on the definition of jihad:

Under Islam, the central doctrine that calls on believers to combat the enemies of their religion. According to the Qur’an and the Hadith, jihad is a duty that may be fulfilled in four ways: by the heart, the tongue, the hand, or the sword. The first way involves an inner hatred for those evils that cannot be overcome by the other 3 [sic] ways. The ways of the tongue and hand call for verbal defense and right actions. The jihad of the sword involves waging war against enemies of Islam. Believers contend that those who die fighting in All-Mighty Allah’s cause are guaranteed a place in paradise as well as a special status.

Osborn’s rulings may be have thwarted the prosecution, but it won’t make any difference. Hasan has his platform, and it seems almost certain that politically correct facade erected by the Obama administration will be completely shattered. Its destruction couldn’t be more well deserved.

Banished: Proof of Jihad in Hasan Trial | FrontPage Magazine

Indeed.

But even if Hassan gets out of prison -- he's not going to WALK out.

Forum List

Back