Politics, MAGA and Evangelicals

I GAVE you te reference you idiot, and I even told you where to look to find it. You're an idiot. That's #1.

#2 - my computer is screwing up.

#3 - I have a doctors appointment at 9:30 this morning, and don't have time to talk to an idiot.
#4 - Stop humiliating meee :auiqs.jpg:

1707933491504.png

American Religious Fundamentalists Fight To Establish A Theocracy As Religion Declines In The US 230305

•1 skews13 Mar’23 Varfft inserted an excerpt from the following link:

Abortion illuminates the status of faith in the US. Religious fundamentalists, their political poodles, and a God-fearing Supreme Court want a national ban on the procedure.​

•1 skews13 Mar’23 Varfft: If America is a country of Christian values, it is no thanks to conservative Christians.
skvwsnn 230305 Varfft00001

•2 Harry Dresden Mar’24 Sarfft: and it sure isnt because of people like you skewy....you are a divider....you are a danger to the country.... hrrydrsdn 230305 Sarfft00002

Tell us Saint Harrydresden why Lawful Voter Skews is a divider for opposing white Christian nationalists who operate exclusively within the Republican Party.

As far as “divider” goes; it’s the white Christian nationalists who are the aggressors on abortion bans and hating all non-Biblically endorsed sexual behavior.

•767 nfbw 240214 Vpmaez00767 to •2 Sarfft00002

Last edited:
American Religious Fundamentalists Fight To Establish A Theocracy As Religion Declines In The US 230305

“The majority of Americans support a woman’s right to choose.” •¥¥¥•​

•2 Harry Dresden Mar’24 Sarfft: ….people like you skewy....you are a divider....you are a danger to the country.... hrrydrsdn 230305 Sarfft00002

Can you explain Saint Harry Dresden why skews13 is a danger to the country for announcing the truth that “The majority of Americans support a woman’s right to choose.”

You say you support a woman’s right to choose don’t you Saint Harry Dresden? It’s just that you vote against women in real life but you don’t think you are divisive.

•768 nfbw 240214 Vpmaez00768 to •2 Sarfft00002

Last edited:

“The majority of Americans support a woman’s right to choose.” •¥¥¥•​

•2 Harry Dresden Mar’24 Sarfft: ….people like you skewy....you are a divider....you are a danger to the country.... hrrydrsdn 230305 Sarfft00002

Can you explain Saint Harry Dresden why skews13 is a danger to the country for announcing the truth that “The majority of Americans support a woman’s right to choose.”

You say you support a woman’s right to choose don’t you Saint Harry Dresden? It’s just that you vote against women in real life but you don’t think you are divisive.

•768 nfbw 240214 Vpmaez00768 to •2 Sarfft00002
banders boy friend,not fooled by the letter W, strikes again with more of his bullshit....

Who are the Maga's 240213
•67 NotfooledbyW Feb’24 Vwatmz: What ignorance do the “ladies” have when up against white Christian Republican politicians forcing full term gestation on women when they ban safe access to an abortion in Bible Belt states,? nfbw 240213 Vwatmz00067 to Swatmz00066

Only reply so far to the above question;
•769: bullshit
Gas went up .43 cents in two days in my AO 221007
•10 Harry Dresden Oct’22 Sgwu4c: in nevada the democrats are playing on the ladies ignorance on abortion .... hrrydrsdn 221007 Sgwu4c00010

It shall be a matter for the record that Saint Harrydresden considers women to be ignorant of his pertinent special advanced wisdom and knowledge on the matter of reproductive health and the personal commitment required when giving birth to a child., Women of the world are so fortunate to have an American right winger like Saint Harrydresden leading all women out of the darkness of their own shallow and depraved ignorance.

•770 nfbw 240215 Vpmaez00770 to •10 Sgwu4c00010

Last edited:
In related news

This is great news for Biden because voters in a recently red district are rejecting Trump induced chaos as they should.

Frank Luntz is a dumbass like all Republicans with their white Christian nationalist Mike Johnsons in control of the HOUSE have become.

No. I don't participate in the Duopoly anymore. I've stated my thoughts on this numerous times around here, so I don't want to go through it all again. Suffice it to say, unless there's a candidate who I trust and respect and agree with on the important issues, I'm not going to play the games they've manipulated us all to play.
Good stay home.

In related news

This is great news for Biden because voters in a recently red district are rejecting Trump induced chaos as they should.

Frank Luntz is a dumbass like all Republicans with their white Christian nationalist Mike Johnsons in control of the HOUSE have become.
Raw story…. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

The Democrat politicians of the 1940s and 1950s who gave us the post World War II economic boom the greatest middle-class the world has ever seen are rolling in their graves today.
Ok then - if you want to go back to the fifties without the racism start taxing great wealth at Fifties tax rates and never vote for a Republican politician who align themselves with the white Christian nationalists and their Kingdom of God Biblical world view like Mike Johnson and the Jesus’s posse running the HOUSE right now is doing.

Last edited:
Who are the Maga's 240213
•67 NotfooledbyW Feb’24 Vwatmz: What ignorance do the “ladies” have when up against white Christian Republican politicians forcing full term gestation on women when they ban safe access to an abortion in Bible Belt states,? nfbw 240213 Vwatmz00067 to Swatmz00066

Only reply so far to the above question;

Gas went up .43 cents in two days in my AO 221007
•10 Harry Dresden Oct’22 Sgwu4c: in nevada the democrats are playing on the ladies ignorance on abortion .... hrrydrsdn 221007 Sgwu4c00010

It shall be a matter for the record that Saint Harrydresden considers women to be ignorant of his pertinent special advanced wisdom and knowledge on the matter of reproductive health and the personal commitment required when giving birth to a child., Women of the world are so fortunate to have an American right winger like Saint Harrydresden leading all women out of the darkness of their own shallow and depraved ignorance.

•770 nfbw 240215 Vpmaez00770 to •10 Sgwu4c00010
hey not fooled bt the letter W....i am not against abortion....i can care less what a woman does.....but i do regret that you werent aborted...

Forum List

Back