Politics, MAGA and Evangelicals

For the last 50 years, Evangelicals have had one issue…Abortion
From the mid 90s they rallied against gay rights and gay marriage.

Today, they have won the battle on Abortion and lost the battle on gay rights. Most Republicans, including Trump, do not discuss either issue.

So now they are focused on one issue……Transexuals
Even though Transexuals are less than one percent of the population, they are identified as the biggest threat to our society.
That's right, they are less than one percent, then why the push by the left to indoctrinate our children, and demonize anyone who doesn't conform to the warped group think surrounding the issue...?

For the last 50 years, Evangelicals have had one issue…Abortion
From the mid 90s they rallied against gay rights and gay marriage.

Today, they have won the battle on Abortion and lost the battle on gay rights. Most Republicans, including Trump, do not discuss either issue.

So now they are focused on one issue……Transexuals
Even though Transexuals are less than one percent of the population, they are identified as the biggest threat to our society.
the trans sexual stuff is how they set the precedents they can use against larger more organized "enemies of the people" later.

they sure are honing their already considerable propaganda skills.

Does he even really pretend? I mean the evangelicals don't really care anymore, just so long as that person hates the same people they hate and fear!
MAGA
Yes, Trump pretends to be Christian

He uses the Bible as a prop. He claims the Bible is his favorite book but doesn’t own one or know any Bible verses

That's right, they are less than one percent, then why the push by the left to indoctrinate our children, and demonize anyone who doesn't conform to the warped group think surrounding the issue...?

Nobody is giving them special privileges just allowing them the same rights as anyone else
Children are not being indoctrinated only desensitized that these people exist and are not so evil.

are you sure that is happening? i mean a lot of these things turn out to be mass hysteria.

Isn't that like saying that since Blacks are only 12% of the population, why the push to indoctrinate kids to not be racist?

No one is going to make your kid gay or trans. However, they will get a lot farther in life not being hateful douchenoodles.

Nobody is giving them special privileges just allowing them the same rights as anyone else
Children are not being indoctrinated only desensitized that these people exist and are not so evil.
Nonsense...You libs must really think the attention span of America is about 30 seconds....liar.

Nonsense...You libs must really think the attention span of America is about 30 seconds....liar.
No, we have seen the demonization of gays by Conservatives
That has involved lies, misinformation and scare tactics

Most people who encounter gays come away with the realization…..they are not that bad

Isn't that like saying that since Blacks are only 12% of the population, why the push to indoctrinate kids to not be racist?

No one is going to make your kid gay or trans. However, they will get a lot farther in life not being hateful douchenoodles.
The indoctrination is clear, and stories about it occur everyday....That you do your best to gaslight and say it's not there, we can see...Here's just the latest example...

"A history teacher at a Seattle high school who previously came under fire for lessons on sexual orientation and gender identity allegedly told students that identifying as "straight" is offensive.

Ian Golash, who is the social studies department chair at Chief Sealth International High School, also told some male students they are a "product of the patriarchy that teaches young boys not to care," according to a parent who filed a complaint with school officials. "

www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/seattle-teacher-allegedly-told-students-identifying-as-straight-is-offensive/ar-AA1mRO27

No, we have seen the demonization of gays by Conservatives
That has involved lies, misinformation and scare tactics

Most people who encounter gays come away with the realization…..they are not that bad
The great lie comes from you right here....Ask anyone individually, and my bet is that most don't give a crap what anyone does in their own private setting...

It's "demonization" alright, but not as you describe it...The real "demonization" is coming from hacks like you that flip the script and demonize anyone who doesn't immediately fall into line on bended knee to your social scripts of the moment...

The indoctrination is clear, and stories about it occur everyday....That you do your best to gaslight and say it's not there, we can see...Here's just the latest example...

"A history teacher at a Seattle high school who previously came under fire for lessons on sexual orientation and gender identity allegedly told students that identifying as "straight" is offensive.

Ian Golash, who is the social studies department chair at Chief Sealth International High School, also told some male students they are a "product of the patriarchy that teaches young boys not to care," according to a parent who filed a complaint with school officials. "

Okay, the problem with that is the word "Straight" implies that heterosexual/cisgender is the norm. So, um, yeah, the term might be considered offensive to someone who is homosexual or transgender.

Okay, the problem with that is the word "Straight" implies that heterosexual/cisgender is the norm. So, um, yeah, the term might be considered offensive to someone who is homosexual or transgender.
Oh my! Not "offensive"! Fucking snowflake....People get offended everyday by a myriad of things...Hell, I'm offended that this student was targeted by a woke activist parading as a teacher, indoctrinating this nations kids...But, I guess in your world it depends on WHO is the offended class....

The great lie comes from you right here....Ask anyone individually, and my bet is that most don't give a crap what anyone does in their own private setting...

Why should they keep it in a private setting? Why can't they be open about their sexuality like heterosexuals and cisgenders are?

It's "demonization" alright, but not as you describe it...The real "demonization" is coming from hacks like you that flip the script and demonize anyone who doesn't immediately fall into line on bended knee to your social scripts of the moment...

Um, only the ones who insist on still being hateful.

Sure, do you have the freedom to be a homophobe or a klansman or a Nazi? Sure. Not good to do it in polite company, though.

I've had gay friends who have been fired from their jobs for being gay. I've had friends who have been beaten up for being gay.

You are not being demonized because you are asked nicely to not be a jerk.

Used to be a evangelicals insisted on a moral code for the candidates they support.
Good family values, church goer, temperate in speech and actions.

Now they are willing to sell out their moral code as long as a candidate hates gays, non-Christian’s and wants to ban abortion
Interestingly, Evangelicals’ motivation to start the culture wars was school segregation, not abortion; Evangelicals opposed allowing black children to attend Christian schools and wanted to keep them out – opposition to privacy rights and reproductive autonomy came later.

Evangelicals were among the racists and bigots attracted to the GOP during the late 60s and early 70s.

For the Christo-fascist right, Trump is the perfect candidate – a hateful racist and bigot and an advocate of increasing the authority of the state at the expense of individual liberty.

Interestingly, Evangelicals’ motivation to start the culture wars was school segregation, not abortion; Evangelicals opposed allowing black children to attend Christian schools and wanted to keep them out – opposition to privacy rights and reproductive autonomy came later.
That and School Prayer

Yes, Trump pretends to be Christian

He uses the Bible as a prop. He claims the Bible is his favorite book but doesn’t own one or know any Bible verses
I don't think he even really gives a half ass try at pretending to be Christian. He just knows that they don't really care as long as he hates those they hate AND fear as well!
MAGA

Go to heaven on your own fucking dime not on the back of trans kids, Jesus dreck

Evangelicals were among the racists and bigots attracted to the GOP during the late 60s and early 70s.

For the Christo-fascist right, Trump is the perfect candidate – a hateful racist and bigot and an advocate of increasing the authority of the state at the expense of individual liberty.

Now tell us which party supported civil rights and which party opposed it

This will be fun

Why should they keep it in a private setting? Why can't they be open about their sexuality like heterosexuals and cisgenders are?
I am not a fan of PDA's (Public displays of affection) It's kind of a voyeuristic thing...I don't have a problem with gay couples holding hands, or anything like that, more power to em...But, just as it would be inappropriate to go to a park beside a playground and engage in 'heavy petting', that goes for anyone, gay or straight...
Um, only the ones who insist on still being hateful.

Sure, do you have the freedom to be a homophobe or a klansman or a Nazi? Sure. Not good to do it in polite company, though.

I've had gay friends who have been fired from their jobs for being gay. I've had friends who have been beaten up for being gay.

You are not being demonized because you are asked nicely to not be a jerk.
Absolutely, and being a "jerk" also involves pushing the gay agenda into the face of random people who are just minding their own business, to make them acquiesce to the narratives of these individuals...

As for this part of your post:

...you have the freedom to be a homophobe or a klansman or a Nazi?
All I can say is Fuck you! You jerk...I am NONE of these vile labels you'd like to assign just because I don't agree with your views....You're the jerk.

Forum List

Back