Politics from long ago or Conspiracy Theory ?

The Constitution actually forbids it's existence. Article 1, Section 8, states that Congress shall have the power to create money and regulate the value thereofff, not a bunch of international bankers!

You understand the difference between the functions of each country declaring a "Central Bank" and the functions of the Federal Reserve --- Right? I think you're conflating the 2 things. Federal Reserve works WITH all the global Central banks. But has no real control over them..

The same 13 families that control every central bank in every country also control the IMF, BIS and the Global bank. It is not a "Jewish" conspiracy of control. The Jesuits and the Vatican are either the capstone or right underneath it. They do put those of Jewish heritage out in front to deflect attention. You really should do more reading and research about the insidious plot to take over the monetary system that these international bankers had been after since the War of 1812 when the 20 year charter of the first central bank was not going to be renewed. JFK's murder was due in part because he attempted to bypass the fed by having 4.2 billion dollars in silver backed certificates put into circulation. After his death, his E.O was ignored and the silver certificates taken out of circulation. You can still find a few of them that are collector's items.

Not even close man. The STOCKHOLDERS own those companies. Not a single family. You know this. Right?

Let’s see if the Scumbag Moderators and Paid Trolls can prove this is a conspiracy before they move the Topic again !

I challenge you to provide your evidence otherwise....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The first misconception that most people have is that the Federal Reserve Bank is a branch of the US governmment. IT IS NOT. THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK IS A PRIVATE COMPANY. Most people believe it is as American as the Constitution. The Constitution actually forbids it's existence. Article 1, Section 8, states that Congress shall have the power to create money and regulate the value thereofff, not a bunch of international bankers! Today the FED controls and profits by printingg worthless paper, called money, through the Treasury, regulating its value, and the biggest outrage of all, collecting interest on it! (the so-called national debt, via the federal income tax)

The FED creates money from nothing, and loans it back to us through banks, and charges interest on our currency. The FED also buys Government debt with money printed on a printing press and charges US taxpayers interest. Many Congressmen and Presidents say this is fraud. Who actually owns the Federal Reserve Central Banks? The ownership of the 12 Central banks, a very well-kept secret, has been revealed: 1. Rothschild Bank of London 2. Warburg Bank of Hamburg 3..Rothschild Bank of Berlin 4. Lehman Brothers of NY 5. Lazard Brothers of Paris 6. Kuhn Loeb Bank of NY 7. Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy 8.. Goldman Sachs of NY 9. Warburg Bank of Amsterdam 10.Chase Manhattan Bank of NY

These bankers are connected to London Banking Houses which ultimately control the FED. When England lost the Revolutionary War with America where our forefathers were fighting thheir own government, they planned to control us by controlling our banking system, the printing of our money, and our debt. How did it happen? After previous attempts to push the Federal Reserve Act through Congress, a group of bankers funded and staffed Woodrow Wilson's campaign for President. He had comitted to sign this act. In 1913, a Senator, Nelson Aldrich, maternal grandfather to the Rockefellers, pushed the Act through Congress just before Xmas, when much of Congress was on vacation..........

The Federal Reserve is an aberration to the spirit of our constitution and this country. It has allowed our government to run up enormous debt which is the responsibility of American taxpayers. 1913 was a very bad year in our country. The formation of the Federal Reserve, the 16th Amendment (income tax), and the 17th Amendment (popular election of Senators) were all products from 1913. Those 3 items have neutered states power, and allowed the Federal government to tax and spend at will.

Now here's a man who can blast the Fed without the mythical fantasies involved. :2up:

Let’s see if the Scumbag Moderators and Paid Trolls can prove this is a conspiracy before they move the Topic again !

The first misconception that most people have is that the Federal Reserve Bank is a branch of the US governmment. IT IS NOT. THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK IS A PRIVATE COMPANY. Most people believe it is as American as the Constitution. The Constitution actually forbids it's existence. Article 1, Section 8, states that Congress shall have the power to create money and regulate the value thereofff, not a bunch of international bankers! Today the FED controls and profits by printingg worthless paper, called money, through the Treasury, regulating its value, and the biggest outrage of all, collecting interest on it! (the so-called national debt, via the federal income tax)

The FED creates money from nothing, and loans it back to us through banks, and charges interest on our currency. The FED also buys Government debt with money printed on a printing press and charges US taxpayers interest. Many Congressmen and Presidents say this is fraud. Who actually owns the Federal Reserve Central Banks? The ownership of the 12 Central banks, a very well-kept secret, has been revealed: 1. Rothschild Bank of London 2. Warburg Bank of Hamburg 3..Rothschild Bank of Berlin 4. Lehman Brothers of NY 5. Lazard Brothers of Paris 6. Kuhn Loeb Bank of NY 7. Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy 8.. Goldman Sachs of NY 9. Warburg Bank of Amsterdam 10.Chase Manhattan Bank of NY

These bankers are connected to London Banking Houses which ultimately control the FED. When England lost the Revolutionary War with America where our forefathers were fighting thheir own government, they planned to control us by controlling our banking system, the printing of our money, and our debt. How did it happen? After previous attempts to push the Federal Reserve Act through Congress, a group of bankers funded and staffed Woodrow Wilson's campaign for President. He had comitted to sign this act. In 1913, a Senator, Nelson Aldrich, maternal grandfather to the Rockefellers, pushed the Act through Congress just before Xmas, when much of Congress was on vacation..........

Nobody cares about your silly crap. Ask Dale.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Fuck DALE !
How’s that sound ?

Fine by me, but you two will have to work out your romantic relationship together.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I don’t care to nor need to have a relationship with anyone...
I’m only interested in Freedom and Restoring our Republic which includes removing the FED and those foreign Interests behind it.

You DIG ?
The FED does an amazing job! They are good people who help make our nation great.

Yea right, and if you believe that you probably also think the Vegas shooter helped tourism in Las Vegas. That is an indefensible statement and you are either completely ignorant or getting paid thru their scheme, and I really, really don’t think you’re getting paid.

The Constitution actually forbids it's existence. Article 1, Section 8, states that Congress shall have the power to create money and regulate the value thereofff, not a bunch of international bankers!

You understand the difference between the functions of each country declaring a "Central Bank" and the functions of the Federal Reserve --- Right? I think you're conflating the 2 things. Federal Reserve works WITH all the global Central banks. But has no real control over them..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Bullshit !

They Created, Own and Control all the World and Central Banks via the ESF (Exchange Stabilization Fund) which the same assholes created after the FED and Own and Control it, enter the BIS and Basket of Currencies and SDR’s ...

Then there’s the 40 Top World Men Banksters who make all these policy shaping for the 8 families to stay in control ... should I post that Topic next?

Keep digging you’re getting a lil warmer...

Hey.. If the FED owns every sovereign Country's Central Bank -- just show me the 81 deeds or agreements with those countries. Don't point to some program that CONNECTS the Fed to all the world Central Banks.

The Fed is but one of the subsidiaries of the Bank for International Settlements. The Rothschilds, Warburgs, Schiffs, Kuhn Loebs and Rockefellers, etc,etc have managed to "extend" credit after puppet leaders are put in place. Since they have the power to leverage their massive wealth via currency swaps and manipulation to break a country? They swoop in with the "answer" and that answer is that they take over the monetary system. Do your own research and reading...the answers are out there but it's not going to look for you.

The same 13 families that control every central bank in every country also control the IMF, BIS and the Global bank. It is not a "Jewish" conspiracy of control. The Jesuits and the Vatican are either the capstone or right underneath it. They do put those of Jewish heritage out in front to deflect attention. You really should do more reading and research about the insidious plot to take over the monetary system that these international bankers had been after since the War of 1812 when the 20 year charter of the first central bank was not going to be renewed. JFK's murder was due in part because he attempted to bypass the fed by having 4.2 billion dollars in silver backed certificates put into circulation. After his death, his E.O was ignored and the silver certificates taken out of circulation. You can still find a few of them that are collector's items.

Not even close man. The STOCKHOLDERS own those companies. Not a single family. You know this. Right?

Yeah, the primary stockholders (of which there are thirteen) and their families are the primary stockholders of the Federal Reserve and the IMF, BIS and Global Bank. Read the works of Eustace Mullins, Ezra Pound, Jordan Maxwell, Dr. John Coleman, Antony Sutton.....soooo many good sources out there.

>>>>>>>>>

Awesome Post Dale, but i’m Going down, I’ve been up since 3:30.. and have a full day again tomorrow... I’ll come back then and reply here.

Thank You, Gnite.

I knew you two would hit it off, but it's up to you two to work out the sex part.

Save the queer talk for those DNC "manly bath house meetings" you attend on the "down-low", Bulldawg.........

>>>>>>>>>

Awesome Post Dale, but i’m Going down, I’ve been up since 3:30.. and have a full day again tomorrow... I’ll come back then and reply here.

Thank You, Gnite.

I knew you two would hit it off, but it's up to you two to work out the sex part.

Save the queer talk for those DNC "manly bath house meetings" you attend on the "down-low", Bulldawg.........

Sorry. He's the one that expressed an interest in having sex with you in post #3

>>>>>>>>>

Thank You, Gnite.

Sorry. He's the one that expressed an interest in having sex with you in post #3

He thought you were referring to someone that was going to refute his points..........you really are really that fucking stupid. (snicker)

I can either delete 90% of the illegal responses here or move it Conspiracy Theory forum and let everyone sort it out. But it CAN'T be in Politics with all the illegal posts..

WHat? You think this is a conspiracy. What is the conspiracy?

worthless paper, called money

Are you insane or just play one on the internetz?

>>>>>>>>

Wtf are you babbling about ?

How about this - does bottle of water have worth?

Of course it does because it has a tangible value. If you were in the desert and miles from nowhere and you had a bottle of water.....would you sell it for a fiat paper dollar?

Look, I have explained the current financial situation and the history of it numerous times starting with the first foreign owned central bank of 1792, the ending of the 20 year charter that led to the War of 1812, how President Andrew Jackson killed the central bank, how Lincoln was killed for having the Treasury print greenbacks to the days of the Bretton Woods agreement to Nixon taking the dollar off of the gold standard effectively ending the Bretton Woods agreement to the creation of the petro-dollar. I am not going to start at "ground zero" for you. Use the search feature and enter my name and a few keywords I have given you. I really don't have anything to prove. This is all I have done for the last 6 plus years ad naseum.

>>>>>>>>

Of course it does because it has a tangible value. If you were in the desert and miles from nowhere and you had a bottle of water.....would you sell it for a fiat paper dollar?

Look, I have explained the current financial situation and the history of it numerous times starting with the first foreign owned central bank of 1792, the ending of the 20 year charter that led to the War of 1812, how President Andrew Jackson killed the central bank, how Lincoln was killed for having the Treasury print greenbacks to the days of the Bretton Woods agreement to Nixon taking the dollar off of the gold standard effectively ending the Bretton Woods agreement to the creation of the petro-dollar. I am not going to start at "ground zero" for you. Use the search feature and enter my name and a few keywords I have given you. I really don't have anything to prove. This is all I have done for the last 6 plus years ad naseum.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yes I am in agreement with your post... the CryptoJews and the Moses Seiffs Vatican Bank family... hmmm how old is that? Probably about as old as the Templars ? And why did they set up shop so far from the Vatican anyway?

>>>>>>>>

Of course it does because it has a tangible value.

PERFECT!

So I've got a deal of lifetime for you:

I'm willing to trade you my valued bottle of water for a bag of your "worthless paper" US dollars....you can keep the bag itself.

Act now and I'll throw in an extra bottle opener too.

Last edited:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Bullshit !

They Created, Own and Control all the World and Central Banks via the ESF (Exchange Stabilization Fund) which the same assholes created after the FED and Own and Control it, enter the BIS and Basket of Currencies and SDR’s ...

Then there’s the 40 Top World Men Banksters who make all these policy shaping for the 8 families to stay in control ... should I post that Topic next?

Keep digging you’re getting a lil warmer...

Hey.. If the FED owns every sovereign Country's Central Bank -- just show me the 81 deeds or agreements with those countries. Don't point to some program that CONNECTS the Fed to all the world Central Banks.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

When you learn the History of the Creation and Ownership of WallStreet and the Commodities Trading schedules, formulas and methodologies to control the Price, Rate and Routes of the Spice Trades then YOU and the rest of the Dumbasses might start seeing the DOTS and connecting them... fast forward today and these same families are very much in control of how successful or not a Foreign (81 countries) Banks operate/play or participate in their Monetized Country Club.

Does that help you?

The Federal Reserve is an aberration to the spirit of our constitution and this country. It has allowed our government to run up enormous debt which is the responsibility of American taxpayers. 1913 was a very bad year in our country. The formation of the Federal Reserve, the 16th Amendment (income tax), and the 17th Amendment (popular election of Senators) were all products from 1913. Those 3 items have neutered states power, and allowed the Federal government to tax and spend at will.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Bullseye and down the Rabbit hole we go...

>>>>>>>>

Of course it does because it has a tangible value.

PERFECT!

So I've got a deal of lifetime for you:

I'm willing to trade you my valued bottle of water for a bag of your "worthless paper" US dollars....you can keep the bag itself.

Act now and I'll throw in an extra bottle opener too.

If we were in a desert with no oasis in sight? I would give you all my fiat currency for all your water......and then watch you drink to "drink" the ink covered paper. These federal reserve debt notes only have worth because people will accept them even though they have nothing backing it. What counterfeiters do and what the Fed bank does is no different at all........zilch.

Therefore, contrails.

/thread

Just "contrails", eh???????

View attachment 159399

yes, genius.... just contrails.

Therefore, contrails.

/thread

Just "contrails", eh???????

View attachment 159399

yes, genius.... just contrails.

Yeaaaaaaaah, you betcha....."moron"........

chemtrails_pix5.jpg
chemtrails_pix5.jpg
11329837_1654176531468700_4213007065648290327_n.jpg
chemtrails_pix5.jpg
18581626_1690849974552248_2140281084730982033_n.png

Forum List

Back