Politics and MONEY wins over ethics...Designing Women creator claims Dems knew about Weinstein rapes

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Linda Bloodworth-Thomason: Lessons from Witnessing Four Decades of Harassment in Hollywood (Guest Column)

Everyone knew, but WEINSTEIN WAS A GOOD POLITICAL SOLDIER.

One of the best friends I will ever have and a man I love dearly, former President Bill Clinton, has certainly taxed my feminist conscience, but always without diminishing my affection. I even helped write his apology to the nation for his own sexual misconduct, was sitting next to him when he delivered it, and believe to this day it was based on something that was none of our business. And yes, some may call it hypocritical, but I confess to having had no problem warning at least three top-level Democratic operatives against allowing Harvey Weinstein to host political fundraisers.

After the far left found about Bill Clinton they rallied behind him.

So this should be no surprise that the far left will embrace such people!

Linda Bloodworth-Thomason: Lessons from Witnessing Four Decades of Harassment in Hollywood (Guest Column)

One of the best friends I will ever have and a man I love dearly, former President Bill Clinton, has certainly taxed my feminist conscience, but always without diminishing my affection. I even helped write his apology to the nation for his own sexual misconduct, was sitting next to him when he delivered it, and believe to this day it was based on something that was none of our business. And yes, some may call it hypocritical, but I confess to having had no problem warning at least three top-level Democratic operatives against allowing Harvey Weinstein to host political fundraisers.
You might want to read your link before posting it.

Donald J. Trump. "Grab 'em by the pussy … When you're a star, you can do anything." Thank you, Donald. I believe you're the only sexual predator, to date, who's told the truth.

I have been listening to the Weinstein coverage on Fox. And it covers similar ground. Liberal hollywood elites covering up for political reasons. They had to know right ?

And as Hannity and Carlson et al whined and whined and whined it struck me that the coverage lacked balance.
I started wishing that there was an example of another media company that had a proven problem with sex pests.

It would have been instructional in showing how they dealt with these problems.

If only there was such an organisation.

The truth is that Weinstein was able to engage in exactly the sort of behavior that Trump bragged about being able to engage in.

One is hated by conservatives, the other is adored? Weird eh?

The truth is that Weinstein was able to engage in exactly the sort of behavior that Trump bragged about being able to engage in.

Trump had permission, Weinstein did not. Big difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weinstein has insisted he had permission.

'Permission' is the core problem anyway. Sexual harassment by powerful people rarely involves outright rape.

'Permission' is the core problem anyway. Sexual harassment by powerful people rarely involves outright rape.

from what has been coming out, mostly based on threats

from what has been coming out, mostly based on threats

I'm not defending Weinstein's behavior.

`
`

The article mentioned NOTHING about "democrats."

"Yes", it did.

You should really actually read articles before LYING about their content...it makes you look stupid at best and a straight up liar at worst.

READ THE ARTICLE BEFORE CALLING ME A LIAR.

Linda Bloodworth-Thomason WROTE THE ARTICLE....here is a quote from her from the article.

"I confess to having had no problem warning at least three top-level Democratic operatives against allowing Harvey Weinstein to host political fundraisers."

You might want to read your link before posting it.

Donald J. Trump. "Grab 'em by the pussy … When you're a star, you can do anything." Thank you, Donald. I believe you're the only sexual predator, to date, who's told the truth.

So the author of the story is lying?

Based on what?

Progs, you might want to be careful defending this serial rapist Weinstein the same way you defended serial rapist Bill Clinton.

Dems knew serial rapist was donating millions of dollars to their campaign....but they kept quiet....and showed FAKE OUTRAGE over Trump's video.

Weinstein resigned from the company HE CREATED and is being investigated by the FBI and SCOTLAND YARD.

Sorry Progs...this shit is HEAVY....and some big names are going to be in VERY VERY VERY big trouble.

We already know all conservatives are serial rapists racists misogynists transphobics Islamaphobics homophobics and White Supremacists.....so of course Trump is a serial rapist. I am surprised only a DOZEN women accused Trump of rape the week before the election....but then disappeared.

ENGLAND HAS NO STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS ON RAPE.......SORRY, HARVEY!!:ahole-1:

Scotland Yard investigating four sex assault complaints against Harvey Weinstein — the most recent in 2015

Scotland Yard investigating four sex assault complaints against Harvey Weinstein

The Scotland Yard inquiry into Harvey Weinstein intensified on Sunday with detectives now investigating a further four allegations of rape and sexual assault against the disgraced Hollywood producer.

The latest investigations relate to allegations of assault in London in 1992, 2010, 2011 and 2015. The announcement came after two more women accused Weinstein of raping them. Lysette Anthony, the British actress, said he had attacked her in her London home in the late Eighties. A second, unidentified woman said she was raped in 1992.

Last edited:
Bill Clinton kept a security threat in the Oval Office to suck his cock and stow his cigars, but Harvey Weinstein, yeah Yuuuge

Bigly

So, it looks like The creator of 'Designing Women' and Clinton confidant, Linda Bloodworth-Thomason is a racist misogynist Islamaphobic homophobic transphobic white supremacist.

DAYUM.....you think you know someone....

Here is an interesting passage from the ARTICLE.....written by creator of 'Designing Women' and Clinton confidant, Linda Bloodworth-Thomason.

As more and more women have come forward, A-listers who are normally intrepid, social injustice sniffers have scrambled to condemn Weinstein and announce that they had no idea all this was going on. Some said this despite knowing him for decades, starring in his films and being friends with accusers who starred in his films. OK. Whatever. I, myself, was a member of a "Let's Bring Harvey Weinstein Down" lunch club, and I don't even work in features. However, I will be the first to admit that clearly delineated moral choices can still be painfully complex where friendship is involved. One of the best friends I will ever have and a man I love dearly, former President Bill Clinton, has certainly taxed my feminist conscience, but always without diminishing my affection. I even helped write his apology to the nation for his own sexual misconduct

Forum List

Back