Politics and MONEY wins over ethics...Designing Women creator claims Dems knew about Weinstein rapes

Donald J. Trump. "Grab 'em by the pussy … When you're a star, you can do anything." Thank you, Donald. I believe you're the only sexual predator, to date, who's told the truth.
I don't believe Donald Trump ever was a sexual predator in the true sense of what that term implies. I believe his "Grab 'em by the pussy" comment was nothing more than the kind of offhand locker-room verbiage common to men who are in a position to offer attractive women success in one form or other. I don't think he meant it in the literal sense but rather in the figurative.

I believe the basic premise of Trump's comment is essentially true. Men like trump are in a position to take liberties with certain women which ordinary men could not get away with. A few centuries ago this was the situation with the local nobility vs the peasant class. Today it is the situation with men of wealth and power vs the working stiffs.

The best example of the contemporary situation is commonly referred to as the "casting couch," which is where some of Hollywood's most famous beauties began screwing their way to stardom. But not all aspiring starlets (or whatever) are successful in spite of their horizontal efforts and are therefore inclined to make resentful accusations of "predation" against the men who deceived them into submission, e.g., Harvey Weinstein.

I knew a woman Marine (Angie) on Camp LeJeune who told me that her boss, a male major, would feel her ass now and then. She said she let him get away with it because she was hoping to fill a special assignment when its present nco assignee was discharged. She didn't get that assignment and when another BAM (slang for woman Marine) complained that the same male major was "feeling her up," Angie decided to add her own complaint -- along with several other BAMs.

Bottom line: boys will be boys and girls will be girls.

Last edited:
As long as they can get money, Progs will look the other way on any of their platitudes.

New Topics

Forum List

Back