Politics and Culture in different parts of America

IceMan30

Sep 24, 2016
The Northeast has its star cities like New York City, Buffalo, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Camden, Boston, and Hartford.

The Midwest has its star cities, like Green Bay, Milwaukee, Indianapolis, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Chicago, and Detroit..

The West coast has its cities... Los Angeles, San Diego, Sacramento, San Francisco, Seattle and Portland.

And the South has the cities that makes it famous too.

The South has Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Miami, Nashville and Atlanta and so on.

The fact of the matter is, is that time and time, and time again... since the end of the 1960s...

The Northeastern cities... while NOT earning my desire to live in them because the Northeast has a whole lot better places to live than its cities are....

The Cities in the Northeast are much safer places to live.

And healthier too, outside of the ghetto.

In fact in some places like Humboldt Tennessee, Memphis Tennessee, Nashville Tennessee, and Atlanta Georgia and Charlotte North Carolina... Tempers run high and I have personally seen how angry some people can just be walking down the street being for apparently no reason (at the surface).

One time I got caught up in the Southern city, urban Anger problem... in Memphis Tennessee...

I was walking down the street with my sister, and this black guy was stomping down the street... His neck was tensed up and everything and he had a wicked look on his face...

He pulled a knife, and tried to stab me with it... I jumped out of the way of the knife..grabbed onto his wrist and gave him a left hook to the face, knocking him over.

I told the police exactly what happened, I spent like 8 hours at the police station.

The guy fucking pulled a knife on me and tried to stab me.

I asked the psychologist at the police station why somebody would be stomping down the street that angry... and pull a knife on me.

The Psychologist told me there are several possibilities, the most common is how Black people are treated in the South...

The blacks recieve very bad service, they're not talked to, they're not associated with and nobody will hire them.

I said... So he's going to take it out on me ?

The Psychologist said that he would have taken it out on anybody that was there, you just happen to be there.

I said...
So what am I supposed to do ? give up who I am, and surrender my own people for HIM ? fuck him.
I have rights too.
He needs to find some black people to interact with... and the fact is, they're everywhere around here.

• Banned
never happened
Of course it never happened, because I wrote it and you got a problem with me.

Fuck you bitch.
Your mom sucked my dick last night and its time I shoved my dick up your dyke daughter's ass next.

Shut the fuck up and go fuck yourself faggot.

• Banned
never happened

Fuck you bitch.
Your mom sucked my dick last night and its time I shoved my dick up your dyke daughter's ass next.

why would I have a problem with you?

because you can't handle the fucking idea that what I wrote definitely fucking happened, and because you're a fucking n!gger lover and you can't handle the truth that your beloved n!ggers are not the superman that BET and Your fucking retarded ass makes them out to be.

And because you're a fucking common internet loon ball with no life... who hates the fucking idea that anybody could talk about anything intelligent and tell you go to fuck yourself.
Well Go fuck yourself.

And because you're a fucking weirdo who can only operate online, because even right outside of your door...
Your bullshit ideas about politics can't win, because you're a fucking retard.

So go fuck yourself.

never happened

Fuck you bitch.

because you can't handle the fucking idea that what I wrote definitely fucking happened, and because you're a fucking ****** lover and you can't handle the truth that your beloved ******* are not the superman that BET and Your fucking retarded ass makes them out to be.

And because you're a fucking common internet loon ball with no life... who hates the fucking idea that anybody could talk about anything intelligent and tell you go to fuck yourself.

Go fuck yourself.
fp3Vvzf.gif

• Banned
never happened

Fuck you bitch.

because you can't handle the fucking idea that what I wrote definitely fucking happened, and because you're a fucking ****** lover and you can't handle the truth that your beloved ******* are not the superman that BET and Your fucking retarded ass makes them out to be.

Go fuck yourself.
fp3Vvzf.gif

You also can't stand the fucking the fact that I'd rather be white than a fuckin n!gger and that's how its going to stay, and you're not going to change me one bit and if you got problem with that, you can go fuck yourself.
n!gger lover.

And yell "racist" all the fuck you want... fuck you !
I'd rather be a be a racist than n!gger lover race mixer.

Too bad he didn't shank you . Would would be better off without your deplorable ass.

never happened

Fuck you bitch.

Go fuck yourself.
fp3Vvzf.gif

You also can't stand the fucking the fact that I'd rather be white than a fuckin n!gger and that's how its going to stay, and you're not going to change me one bit and if you got problem with that, you can go fuck yourself.
n!gger lover.

J0yj9n1.gif

Fuck you bitch.

Go fuck yourself.
fp3Vvzf.gif

n!gger lover.

J0yj9n1.gif

And here's another problem that you have with me.
I'm far more intelligent and creative than you are.
I made an entire westernized country adapted culturally for the Arctic... online, based on facts.

Whereas the only thing you have to say about it is that the USA and the EU and the Commonwealth of Nations and the UN would never recognize it as a sovereign country....
Which is false.
That isn't up to them.... that's up the elected Government that WE elect there.

And you keep on repeating that the landmass is uninhabitable... which is entirely fucking false, with modern global trade.
Its also false without it.

And you just want to get mad, because I apparently have a broader scope than just the inside of my bedroom.

Go fuck yourself.
fp3Vvzf.gif

n!gger lover.

J0yj9n1.gif

And here's another problem that you have with me.
I'm far more intelligent and creative than you are.
I made an entire westernized country adapted culturally for the Arctic... online, based on facts.

Whereas the only thing you have to say about it is that the USA and the EU and the Commonwealth of Nations and the UN would never recognize it as a sovereign country....
Which is false.
That isn't up to them.... that's up the elected Government that WE elect there.

And you keep on repeating that the landmass is uninhabitable... which is entirely fucking false, with modern global trade.
Its also false without it.

And you just want to get mad, because I apparently have a broader scope than just the inside of my bedroom.
FP7Hc.gif

The Northeast has its star cities like New York City, Buffalo, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Camden, Boston, and Hartford.

The Midwest has its star cities, like Green Bay, Milwaukee, Indianapolis, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Chicago, and Detroit..

The West coast has its cities... Los Angeles, San Diego, Sacramento, San Francisco, Seattle and Portland.

The South has Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Miami, Nashville and Atlanta and so on.

The fact of the matter is, is that time and time, and time again... since the end of the 1960s...

The Northeastern cities... while NOT earning my desire to live in them because the Northeast has a whole lot better places to live than its cities are....

In fact in some places like Humboldt Tennessee, Memphis Tennessee, Nashville Tennessee, and Atlanta Georgia and Charlotte North Carolina... Tempers run high and I have personally seen how angry some people can just be walking down the street being for apparently no reason (at the surface).

One time I got caught up in the Southern city, urban Anger problem... in Memphis Tennessee...

I was walking down the street with my sister, and this black guy was stomping down the street... His neck was tensed up and everything and he had a wicked look on his face...

He pulled a knife, and tried to stab me with it... I jumped out of the way of the knife..grabbed onto his wrist and gave him a left hook to the face, knocking him over.

I told the police exactly what happened, I spent like 8 hours at the police station.

I asked the psychologist at the police station why somebody would be stomping down the street that angry... and pull a knife on me.

The Psychologist told me there are several possibilities, the most common is how Black people are treated in the South...

The blacks recieve very bad service, they're not talked to, they're not associated with and nobody will hire them.

The Psychologist said that he would have taken it out on anybody that was there, you just happen to be there.

I said...
So what am I supposed to do ? give up who I am, and surrender my own people for HIM ? fuck him.
I have rights too.
He needs to find some black people to interact with... and the fact is, they're everywhere around here.

Actually, blacks folks have been moving back to the South for decades because - as they describe it - they get more respect there than in the North.

I said...
I have rights too.

Actually, blacks folks have been moving back to the South for decades because - as they describe it - they get more respect there than in the North.
quit trying to recruit people for the KKK

I said...
I have rights too.

I'm sorry, but you seem to have mistaken me for a Democrat.

I said...
I have rights too.

I'm sorry, but you seem to have mistaken me for a Democrat.
cut it out

Forum List

Back