Last Nights"One Inch Hillary Make-Up Job".Now That's A Sign That She Is Covering Up!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:bang3: :cow: :eusa_silenced: And who didn't notice how much make up Hillary had on last night! It didn't really make any difference, she still looked 70! But when you think about, in some ways, when a politician needs to wear so much make up, a lot more than most people wear, you have to be suspicious. What was Hillary trying to "Cover Up"? Maybe there is something wrong with her eyes?{and God, did u notice how much make-up went into her eyes alone}?. Hillary looked like an 85 year old woman in her coffin. All made up to look very nice at her funeral. But Hillary? She just looked totally spooky! As If She Had Just Seen The Ghost Of One Of Her Friends !!!
:disbelief: :eek-52: :hellno:

Speaking of covering up . What's wh Trumps extra flap on his suit jacket? The one that covers his giant ass .

Wow..............you can't talk about what she actually said, all you can do is comment on her looks and come up with wild conspiracy theories about her health.

Mean girl much?

Speaking of covering up . What's wh Trumps extra flap on his suit jacket? The one that covers his giant ass .
dont know, why dont you start a thread on it?
this one is making fun of the nasty old bitch that the democrats have their heads up the ass of

So your saying she needs a fake tan?
not sure about that but, maybe she should stop getting her makeup done at the local auto body repair shop.
ai22XiN.gif

Wow..............you can't talk about what she actually said, all you can do is comment on her looks and come up with wild conspiracy theories about her health.

Mean girl much?
Yeah, because leftwing douche bags would never talk about Trump's appearance!

Can you morons say anything without coming off as the world's biggest hypocrites?

Mean girl much?

Can you morons say anything without coming off as the world's biggest hypocrites?
now I am pretty sure that either Lucas or Speilburg will make the next summer box office smash,,,,"Godzilla VS the Hildabeast"

if thats what she wears for make up, i cant imagine how much make up she will need when shes in a coffin
I cant wait to find out the answer to that question
if she already attracts 12 tp 25 flies with her make up on, can you imagine how many flies she attracts without make up?
if her makeup is sticky you could hang her on your porch like a pest strip or something.
She could have value at parties. then right before the party breaks up you could use her like a pinata

someone should buy the rights to her head shot without make up and make a product out of it,,like a deterrent for cockroaches and mice,,like making these 3 inch posters/head shots of Hillary and just leave them all over the place {like along the lower moulding} then u will never get cockroaches again !!!

someone should buy the rights to her head shot without make up and make a product out of it,,like a deterrent for cockroaches and mice,,like making these 3 inch posters/head shots of Hillary and just leave them all over the place {like along the lower moulding} then u will never get cockroaches again !!!

You should stop ripping off Kelly Oxford's photo for your avatar. She's about as diametrically opposed to your bullshit as one can get.

Her makeup made her look around 55... Who is her makeup artist? Or did she have an eye lift while she was taking off the past week? And the make up cover the bruises and redness? I don't know how long it takes for an eye lift to heel? Never had one, though my mom has...guess I should ask her?

I would love to know who she has doing her makeup!

Donald looked more pink yesterday on my tv screen and not orange, even his hair had a pink tinge....he looked sick, and he has gotten extremely over weight this past year....looks 280 lbs or so....

Mean girl much?

now I am pretty sure that either Lucas or Speilburg will make the next summer box office smash,,,,"Godzilla VS the Hildabeast"
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back